Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State (74009 Views)

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by BIGkoboko: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
End time .
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
just2endowed:

The owner of nairaland is to blame. He has given these mods so power and it's these that's around him, advising him to allow them modified nairaland to their taste.
u see ursef now? How easy it is for hypocrisy to drum into ones blood. The pages of NL litter on a constant bases with tens of anti Islam threads. Only 2 threads about christian converts in a week and u re already crying upanda. For ur info the mods re christians. Keep crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
babatgtr:
with this Bible passage you quote, It shows that you are fully ignorant. do u think Bible is like story book that you will just open nd b saying everything there directly, in case u dont know, Bible is close book nd it can only b open for the pple who has the knowledge of God to interpret it. What you quote is fully misinterpretation.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by landlord1987(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:
NAIRALAND MODS AND THEIR ANTI-CHRISTIAN AGENDA

Many many muslims have turned to Jesus from Islam.

yet it never makes the headlines on Nairaland.

People turn to Jesus because Jesus is able to do what neither allah nor his dead prophet mohammed can do.

We all know that Jesus raises the dead and heals as the bible say's

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain,
and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed,
and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

BECAUSE ALLAH & MOHAMMED CANNOT HEAL; THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

So please tell me why you should leave Jesus that heals & is alive to follow mohammed that is dead and cannot heal?
This muslim man found out for himself that allah could not heal him so he went to Jesus that heals.
THAT IS POWER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg8tFGx4CKs
I love you as a brother. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by deebrain(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rubbish.

Make una no just make me vex.

Rather than coming out to apologize and speak against the killings the world over been backed by Islam, you show us this? Justifying yourselves.

You know how many hundreds of Muslims and clerics turn over to Christ on daily basis (very rampantly)-which Christians don't broadcast?

Rip Pastor Eunice.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by yinkslinks(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
he looks hungry grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by bionixs: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
THAT IS MY JESUS,NOT SOME DUMB prophet
Femiwilli:

People turn to Jesus because Jesus is able to do what neither allah nor his dead prophet mohammed can do.

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain,
and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed,

Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

So please tell me why you should leave Jesus that heals & is alive to follow mohammed that is dead and cannot heal?
This muslim man found out for himself that allah could not heal him so he went to Jesus that heals.
THAT IS POWER

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Bobbywallexino(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:

Matthew 15:
and sat down there.

THAT IS POWER

As a Muslim, you have to Believe in Jesus as the Prophet of God, but calling him your making so Superior than God is a major concern. You can't see Muslim rating Muhammed above God who sent him. Both are Prophet of God. We neither worship Jesus nor Muhammad but GOD who created them, GOD IS ONE AND HAS NO SAVOUR BESIDE HIM. Isiah 43:10-11

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:
grin grin
[size=20pt] Christians how market? [/size]
**runs for cover**
Jesus is no man ......he is not isa your mere prophet
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by kobonaire(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:
grin grin

Christians how market?

**runs for cover**
Very good, just watching the murderous Muslims who are killing for 72 virgins ..... who will probably find out that na 72 goats grin grin
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by bams2999(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
ALLAH Akbar
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by lovetrust(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
The end shall tell for all men.....
God bless Nigerians.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by kobonaire(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
If it's the other way around they for off his head by now
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Femiwilli: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
bionixs:
landlord1987:

I love you as a brother. God bless you.

Thank You My Family in The King of Kings, Who Lives Forever Unlike The Dead Mohammed.
All in the Service of The Only True God, JESUS

[img]http://media2./media/14uoAqOzW4Kfeg/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Marrtynze(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol, look at the picture closely, Man's looking like he was forced, they can't even show the hands of the two men behind him cos they are probably both wit guns to his waist

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by SpeciallyUnique(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jayceo:
Why is this on FP? I am starting to believe nairaland just wants to promote Islam.Everything is about somebody converting to islam..thats being a biased forum.Not helpful atall.Just two comments already on FP

Couldn't you have find a better way of criticizing the MOD's of Nairaland other than this??

Let's face reality, brother. Every year, Hundreds of Christians convert to Islam and likewise, hundreds of Muslims also convert to Christianity. Not only in Nigeria but this happens all over the world. If you say it's no news when someone converts to a different religion many will agree with you.

However, If a learned religious leader, I.e. an IMAM or a PASTOR, leaves his religion to join another one then,.... bro, that is news.

Just post a story of an IMAM who has joint your religion & stop blaming the Nairaland MOD's, as if they were the ones that bribed the PASTOR to leave his church.
For your info, the last time I checked lindaikeji's blog, it was on front page.

Just pray that your pastor do not join Islam too grin grin

...Signed...
Proud muslim

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Bobbywallexino(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
As a Muslim, you have to Believe in Jesus as the Prophet of God, but calling him Lord is a major concern. You can't see Muslim rating Muhammed above God who sent him. Both are Prophet of God. We neither worship Jesus nor Muhammad but GOD who created them, GOD IS ONE AND HAS NO SAVOUR BESIDE HIM. Isiah 43:10-11
As a Muslim, you have to Believe in Jesus as the Prophet of God, but calling him your making so Superior than God is a major concern. You can't see Muslim rating Muhammed above God who sent him. Both are Prophet of God. We neither worship Jesus nor Muhammad but GOD who created them, GOD IS ONE AND HAS NO SAVOUR BESIDE HIM. Isiah 43:10-11.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Rilwon: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
GreatSE:

Jesus is no man ......he is not isa your mere prophet

Jesus was a man.

He sucked Mary's bossom for over 1year? Yes or no?
He was shitting in his panties for over 4years yes or no?
He has a dick like you and i, yes or no?
He was a glutton according to the Bible, yes or no?
He was drinking beer and wine all around according to the Bible, yes or no?

Nigga, j-boy was a man cool

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by muganbo1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Religion na scam
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Bhayomi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:

Matthew 15:
and sat down there.

THAT IS POWER

Stop quoting the Quran out of context.. By deaf and dumb, That chapter refers to the disbelievers.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
I have told my Yoruba Christian Friends, Yoruba Muslims will be the ones to commit Jihad on them when the time reaches, they claim they love them but they hate them with utmost Venom, keep supporting them, see what there MODs are doing in NL.... if Osama bin Ladin come to rule Nigeria today Yoruba Muslims will support him.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Bobbywallexino(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
bionixs:
As a Muslim, you have to Believe in Jesus as the Prophet of God, but calling him your Lord Is a major concern. You can't see Muslim rating Muhammed above God who sent him. Both are Prophet of God. We neither worship Jesus nor Muhammad but GOD who created them, GOD IS ONE AND HAS NO SAVOUR BESIDE HIM. Isiah 43:10-11. Sorry for the mistake I made in my previous comment and I will so adapt with my new phone. I people with evidence

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
If It Happens The Other Way His Head Would Have Been But Off.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by MUNDI007(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
The truth shall set you free

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by senator000: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
An Imam has just begin converted to a Christian through our outreach this morning in the street of Ayetoro,along Badagry Expressway,Lagos State. The said Imam who accept Jesus as his Lord and personal saviour will be baptize tomorrow after morning service.name of church withheld for security reasons...
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Maksen: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Possible bc I heard that they said, na Paul that introduce Christianity no be Jesus, also they said no where in the Bible which said Christians should go to Churh on Sunday, go to Jeruseleam as part of pilgrimadge, they also said Jesus was not Born in December. but I need the real truth about those things an clearification pls. It was said by Profession Dauda Ojobi of Benue State.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by bigiyaro(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
ifeanyija:
If you can not beat them you join them. #Fear of dying
hehehehe whether u fear death or not, u go still die. The guy na mumu.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by sheddy03: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Built2last:
Check his history

He either has Islamic gene down his generation or poverty has been slapping him. Here comes a mall with an irresistible offer. My guy took the offer.

Let him watch this video I saw in January.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0f280g60G8
good to know such information is available, this na eye opener to them that wants to know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Mackson01: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
O fi ona lee GBA inu Igbo lo. Left peace for war because of fake 72 virgin vaginas. Sorry case
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by ajalawole(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Qudbell:

the problem isnt the religion BUT your sister; she needs a mental checkup and stop misfiring over here. if she converted twice as yuve said, then she didnt convert at all. #diplomatic
what check up. Am a xtain, yes a born again xtain. I grow up in the north back then i even go to mosque with my muslim friend then.. Nowadays if someone goes to the mosques just to pray that mean he convert right.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by jossyphobia(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
let's sit back relax and watch this man we'll see that he's been given something by the Muslim or have something going on for him in Dubai. cos in Dubai for you to successfully make it there you must turn to a muslim. that why you see some of our actress turning back to muslim(the world)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / The Yoruba Names Of God

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.