Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State (74069 Views)

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Lilimax(f): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Johntata:
Islam is a satanic religion..... Dat guy is NT a Christian, d Muslim JX popped up a cock n bull story to tell us.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
SpeciallyUnique:

Hotdo9...... answer this one
Mine own arm worked out ur salvation....man has freewill 2make choices n chose 2fall at eden,but d Love of God made Him send Jesus 2make way 2restore man back 2Glory...some1 has 2pay d price 4ur soul,ts ur choice
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Megaflex(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:
NAIRALAND MODS AND THEIR ANTI-CHRISTIAN AGENDA

Many many muslims have turned to Jesus from Islam.

yet it never makes the headlines on Nairaland.

People turn to Jesus because Jesus is able to do what neither allah nor his dead prophet mohammed can do.

We all know that Jesus raises the dead and heals as the bible say's

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain,
and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed,
and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

BECAUSE ALLAH & MOHAMMED CANNOT HEAL; THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

So please tell me why you should leave Jesus that heals & is alive to follow mohammed that is dead and cannot heal?
This muslim man found out for himself that allah could not heal him so he went to Jesus that heals.
THAT IS POWER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg8tFGx4CKs
why are u using bible verses to prove dat d bible verses are true?

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by SWORD419(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
ehikwe22:
What teaching exactly? The one that command people to "kill the all infidels anywhere you find them, especially the people of the book"?

meet and educated imam, and ask him.Dont you listen to zakir naik's lectures

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by TeamSimple(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:

People turn to Jesus because Jesus is able to do what neither allah nor his dead prophet mohammed can do.

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain,
and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed,

Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

So please tell me why you should leave Jesus that heals & is alive to follow mohammed that is dead and cannot heal?
This muslim man found out for himself that allah could not heal him so he went to Jesus that heals.
THAT IS POWER

I wonder how you Christians feel your bible can't be understood by a layman but you think it's best for you to quote parts that suits you in the Quran without letting the house know what was been talked about before getting to that point.

Well na you get your mouth. You view about Islam doesn't stop millions of people all over the world from observing Isha prayer, nor does it stop the Muslims from observing pilgrimage.

Your forefathers said the same thing about Islam. But what happened to them? They died and left this world with Islam still growing in numbers. So shall you also leave this world one day and Islam would still continue. But I wonder how you will approach your creator.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by damthyhafix(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Allah Akbar, God has finally show u d right part.
and for d fools so can Christian on nairaland, i want to use dix medium to tell u all that u are not but a fool, i hate you guys for many reasons, u guys are fools and d darkness u are into have make u all to be stupid.
you Neva comment with loyal heart wen its come to Muslim matters, remain in d darkness and die dere
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Megaflex(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
see hw f*** up dat religion is

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by goodvision12(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Usernamesucks:
Masha Allah. May Allah guide us aright.
This is no good news at all.These christians are intimidated regularly to join this devilish religion.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by alfredbisong: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Where in jalingo Cox am in jalingo for many years now

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Usernamesucks: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
goodvision12:
This is no good news at all.These christians are intimidated regularly to join this devilish religion.

Your opinion sir.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by maestroferddi: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Those bringing this kind of sensational news to the fore are not doing their religion any good.

Islam is nothing but a form of Judeo-Christian heresy. Somebody was busy dubbing the Bible and claiming divine inspiration. This is a religion that practically plagiarized the Bible. We are looking at a religion that has traditionally relied on Christianity for some semblance of credibility. Let's not even talk about the grievous inconsistencies, inaccuracies and contradictions, redactions for both the Quran and the hadiths of Islam are known for.

Muslims are free to spread mendacious stories about a pseudo-conversion of a Christian but the moment we beam the searchlight on Islam and its false teachings, terrorism that one way or the other propels Islam will rear its ugly head.

Will Islam thrive without force and intimidation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:
grin grin
[size=20pt] Christians how market? [/size]
**runs for cover**
you quoted those verses out of context so I say "receive understanding"
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by fortunechy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
frm light to darkness
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by fweshlee(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Christians ehn! U ll never see good muslims only d brainwashed ones..hmmm
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Alezy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Berlyn:
now this is becoming boring what point are the Muslims trying to make Well the said pastor, i must say knows nothing about the Bible he left peace for war undecided e no concern me anyway, he has got his life to live!!
u even have time to believe that story
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by SEYILIGHT(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
SWORD419:
i tell you Islam will dominate the world, no matter how hateful u'll be, if you like hang yourself, and the gentlemen above me making hate speech against Islam, have little or no knowledge of islam. Remember you cant jugde a religion base on it followers but base on it teaching. Many non-Muslims are planning making conspiracy just to tarnish it good image.e.g ISIS, BOKO HARAM, AL QAEDA, TALIBAN.. SHAME ON CIA/MOSSAD

Have you been drinking?
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Alezy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
maxti:
Name of his church?
that's to tell you it's a lie.

they will stop at nothing
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by tunderay(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:
grin grin

**runs for cover**
loooool, e pain dem.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by disco82: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stop displaying your ignorant in broad day light. God does not hate any man based on physical defects. Deaf and dumb God Quran refer to is spiritual Deaf (you can not hear word of God) and spiritual dumb.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by dammyagboola(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Is in the Quran that people would be entering Islam enmass when the world is coming to an end. Behold this is just the beginning. Because word of God will surely come to pass. Allahu Akbar.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by disco82: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:

Matthew 15:
and sat down there.

THAT IS POWER

I remembered when pastor Obadare said he can make blind see and deaf hear, when they pack blind men to go and meet him, what they meet was only a blind pastor trying to deceive people. Unfortunately for him, he also die as a blind man !!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Wabros: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
From light to darkness may I hear
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
mayb d guy don pray tire GOD no.answer so he vex go join muslim tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Wizguru09(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ko Kan AyeKo Kan AyeKo Kan Aye
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by opemi7: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
keep hating n Islam wil keep on growingkeep hating n Islam wil keep on growingkeep hating n Islam wil keep on growing
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by XaintJoel20: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:
grin grin

**runs for cover**
Jesus Christ was not a man born of flesh and blood. He was a supernatural being...
Study his personality....
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Bobbywallexino(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
SWORD419:

meet and educated imam, and ask him.Dont you listen to zakir naik's lectures
if you can't provide the evidence, I can give you an evidence of Jesus supporting in the Bible, read Luke 19:27

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by BetaThings: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:

You know that there are a lot patients in LUTH, Yaba, Aro
Go there and perform and I will believe
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by 9jatatafo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Na choice
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
SpeciallyUnique:

And it's due to this same confusing theory that the pastor left christianity grin grin
Just pray that your pastor do not also join us tongue tongue
Its a free world any1 can choose 2believe in whatever he thinks is right but the Truth remains the same despite ur belief

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Rilwon: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

If I believe this story make i get hunchback.

Abi we forget the story of the pikin them born with Quran for hand for lagos?where that miracle pikin sef?laughing.

My verdict?fake story.

Dumbo, if it had been the other way round, you would've swallowed it without batting an eye tongue

We know dummkopfs when we see one.. Hehe

**runs for cover **

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Mcowubaba: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ahmedgk:
u've finally made d right decision.truth has come to u eventually.
Right decision grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na left decision be dis 1 ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.