Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article (17178 Views)

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem / Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
felixomor:
Some people have no shame. One person accusimg 3 of swimming in belief, from his own evidence. Its a pity. sad
three?..u damogul and damoogul?..i mean u naijadeyhia and naijadeyhia?
U display ur ignorance everywhere..
Frm my own evidence?..wats ur claim here ?..cs u say ntin meaningful..present logics nt throwing words
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

Finally, I would like to say something to those
people who keep talking to me about religion: I
am also religious, profoundly religious on the
inside, and I believe that Providence weighs us
human beings''--Adolf Hitler
26 March 1934;...case closed...
Hopefullandlord come see o

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Hopefullandlord your friend calls you.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
felixomor:
Some people have no shame. One person accusimg 3 of swimming in belief, from his own evidence. Its a pity. sad
i begin to wonder when atheism had a set of beliefs of worship...
I begin to wonder when atheists call the almighty god in most things...
I begin to wonder when disbelief breeds a set of beliefs...
I begin to wonder when an atheist wud ban atheists and condemn atheism...
Simple facts always eludes the ignorant
Nothing is not a thing...
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.

Martin Luther King Jr.

so now u believe his mind had its views?..bt refused to acknowledge so when i said he had distorted views of christianity..wow..cheers..u jst confirmed the true hypocrisy...
Bt his conscience didnt tell him that atheists were his friends...wow..
I really love ur lame ideology
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

Finally, I would like to say something to those
people who keep talking to me about religion: I
am also religious, profoundly religious on the
inside, and I believe that Providence weighs us
human beings''--Adolf Hitler
26 March 1934;...case closed...
Hopefullandlord come see o

Like I said, its cognitive dissonance

They can't prove he's atheist

They only prove he's "antichristian" which is not the same as "atheist" otherwise we could call Book Harams "Atheist"

I still honestly don't kno why its so hard for them to grasp

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Naijadeyhia is quick to post this pic but didn't see that the author had NOTHING to back that up hence "citation needed"

He sounds like a Wikipedia newbie

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Martin Luther King Jr.

if i take ur ideolgy for its stance..then in other words...islams who fight christians are atheists to christians and vice versa...
Or i am a true christian jst claiming atheism..and u are a pure atheist jst claiming christianity..and felix is a pagan worshipper jst fooling himself he is christian...
Thumbs up bro...look at how bemused u are..
P.s

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

They only prove he's "antichristian" which is not the same as "atheist" otherwise we could call Book Harams "Atheist"

brother its really ludicrous...
Every other religion automatically becomes an atheistic organisation to the christians..
who's really lacking knowledge of atheism?
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

if i take ur ideolgy for its stance..then in other words...islams who fight christians are atheists to christians and vice versa...
Or i am a true christian jst claiming atheism..and u are a pure atheist jst claiming christianity..and felix is a pagan worshipper jst fooling himself he is christian...
Thumbs up bro...look at how bemused u are..
P.s

Wow! No wonder you and hopefullandlord bond so well. Iggnorance at its peak. So this is what you could glean from all this?

Smh and chai for u
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Wow! No wonder you and hopefullandlord bond so well. Iggnorance at its peak. So this is what you could glean from all this?

Smh and chai for u

Bro its called folie a deux

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You know I know your inability to assimilate affects your posts.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Bro its called folie a deux

Those guys would do well as village gossips. Talk about anything and everything without understanding and even knowledge.

To them all news na news. Lol

This Party here was heavenly bro. How u doing?
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija

Talk to me please

Give me proof that he was an atheist

Not antichristian or anti Jew pls

Atheist
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Those guys would do well as village gossips. Talk about anything and everything without understanding and even knowledge.

Lolz . Doing great . Preparing a fine thread that would make them go crazy. With all the fun and partying here , you must be doing really well .
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Sure, he wasn't here to help you along

One thing I've observed is that you're never coherent when a lone wolf

You only start making sense when KingEbuka or Winner01 is there to spur you on
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Lolz . Doing great . Preparing a fine thread that would make them go crazy. With all the fun and partying here , you must be doing really well .

Can't wait
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
KingEbukaNaija

Talk to me please

Give me proof that he was an atheist

Not antichristian or anti Jew pls

Atheist

Atheists believe there is no God right ?
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Atheists believe there is no God right ?
Atheists lack belief in any god
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Atheists lack belief in any god

Well , then Hitler was an atheist with a severe case of megalomania .

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Can't wait for your thread bro. These guys are boring me here. Not intellectually challenging at all. My brain was half asleep as I discussed with them.

Devolution is at work in them bro.... we need to be prayerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Can't wait

you'll love it .
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Can't wait for your thread bro. These guys are boring me here. Not intellectually challenging at all. My brain was half asleep as I discussed with them.

Devolution is at work in them bro.... we need to be prayerful.

Same thing I told lepasharon , its the same vapid soporific threadbare arguments they always bring . Thank God we Christians do things differently cool

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I have told that hopefullandlord fellow that he has assimilation issues and knowledge deficiency. He never seems to heed my words but always displays his ignorance for everyone to behold.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I have told that hopefullandlord fellow that he has assimilation issues and knowledge deficiency. He never seems to heed my words but always displays his ignorance for everyone to behold.

They are atheists its just their thing . No matter how much time one spends explaining even the easiest things or inundating them with facts , they'd still be obdurate . Anyone viewing this will certainly know that hopefullandlord and his partner are the ignorant ones here .

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

three?..u damogul and damoogul?..i mean u naijadeyhia and naijadeyhia?
U display ur ignorance everywhere..
Frm my own evidence?..wats ur claim here ?..cs u say ntin meaningful..present logics nt throwing words

U see, a guilty conscience has all fears.
I can see u even respond without ur name being mentioned. U can see even ur mind is disagreeing with urself.
Abeg, move aside. cheesy
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

They are atheists its just their thing . No matter how much time one spends explaining even the easiest things or inundating them with facts , they'd still be obdurate . Anyone viewing this will certainly know that hopefullandlord and his partner are the ignorant ones here .

Thank u jare. Another confirmation and still counting. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Still talk to me bro

Give me the links to those images

Thanks in advance
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Its a pity when a "troll " is carrying conversations better than you
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Its a pity when a "troll " is carrying conversations better than you

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Smh and chai for u
The Ignorance/Willfull Blindness Experiment
Atheism=the belief there is no god
Theism=the belief in gods or a god..
Religious=following the rules/forms of worship of a god..
Adolf Hitler= ''i am very religious'' ...condemn's atheism...supports the idea of a god as his creator and labels that god almighty...
TEST
Was hitler an atheist?
Naijadeyhia= Yes...he was a blody atheist..
Test Results
Naijadeyhia =A1 in ignorance...
Comes out top of his class...
Experiment Status=success 100%
p.s

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
felixomor:

U see, a guilty conscience has all fears.
I can see u even respond without ur name being mentioned. U can see even ur mind is disagreeing with urself.
Abeg, move aside. cheesy
u said so all three persons wud be swimmming in their beliefs...u said it as a defense mech...i was asking the three persons?..if its a single human who has another moniker u callin a third person..or a ghost?...
If u wanna be literal...we are actually four debaters so why saying three?..is hopefullandlord air?..
U cant even understand ur statement..how then can u understand a wikipedia page...
Oh..the irony
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
cool Teenagers detected.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Bet? / Pastor Enenche Celebrates 53rd Birthday With Orphans, Others; Distributes Items / Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.