Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? (12013 Views)

Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

No. Why?
Self love babe... You need a lot of it. cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by foolinlove(f): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:

Self love babe... You need a lot of it. cool

I do love myself
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by confistified(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Theres nothing bad there na..... my sis has dressed in front of me before thou she was on pant nd bra cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:
kiss kiss kiss
Right back at ya wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:

They leave when they've got nothing to do in the room at that moment buh if they were busy, they wouldn't look at my side! grin grin grin
hian nbanu
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:

Right back at ya wink
Okay hun kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by rosy4u(f): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Impossibu undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I do love myself
Wasn't glaring. Judging by your initial post
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by foolinlove(f): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:

Wasn't glaring. Judging by your initial post

I don't understand how nudity relates to diminished self love.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
TBH, the first time I saw an actual boob or a matured pussay was at a very tender age (courtesy of my big sisters) and this piqued my sexual curiosity a lot even at that age. Ladies, if you're in the habbit of doing this, STOP IT!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:
TBH, the first time I saw an actual boob or a matured pussay was at a very tender age (courtesy of my big sisters) and this piqued my sexual curiosity a lot even at that age. Ladies, if you're in the habbit of doing this, STOP IT!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by DRISKLEF(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:

Seriously bruh embarassed

grin
LOL.

Having Mzpecs as a sister would'nt be a bad idea at all. cheesy

Babe is so generous.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't understand how nudity relates to diminished self love.
Including saying you're not a looker?
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Lsofdk(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lisaflex:
Kini big deal? I do not even like putting on clothes wen at home,so do d math...
undecided seriously.
i need to visit you @home o! grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:
undecided undecided undecided
Lol, babe stop it... tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by foolinlove(f): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:

Including saying you're not a looker?

I'm not. That's just a fact. My self esteem and self love doesn't stem from my appearance.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:
LOL.

Having Mzpecs as a sister would'nt be a bad idea at all. cheesy

Babe is so generous

Yes! gringrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not. That's just a fact. My self esteem and self love doesn't stem from my appearance.

Whatever rocks your boat ma'am. I won't tell you howta love yourself, you know best. smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
I don't see what's wrong in it. Sometimes I ask my brothers to help fix my bra straps. He's my blood brother fie heavens sake, if you think it's wrong then you're a pervert.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by DRISKLEF(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:

Explicit? gringrin
Oya modify. I just did.

I meant yanshious displace. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by DRISKLEF(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:
Kai. Where was i when Oluwa was 'distribution' this kind of generous sisters. sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Oya modify. I just did.

I meant yanshious displace. cheesy

Why can't I just be mzpecs' brother sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Lsofdk(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:
How many ladies on NL dress up or would dress up in the presence of their brother, cousin etc.?

No hard feelings.. cool

As for me, I usually dress up in the presence of my brother and even cousin brothers(the ones I grew up together with) cheesy cheesy

Keep it coming guys.. cool

Lalasticlala happy weekend.. cool
you will be tempting someone without knowing, i remember stumbling on a thread where a guy stated his cousin sleeps unclad(even in the sitting room) and nigga was confused and you trust nlanders and their advice nagrin , STOP IT to avoid stories that touch
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by IamLEGEND1: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
i never had a sister.
Too bad.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by qhutetomsel(f): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Its all shades of wrong!!

I can't even dress comfortably in front of a girl not to talk of my brother..
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Kai. Where was i when Oluwa was distribution this kind of generous sisters. sad

Lol, trust me bruh, you're lucky.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Smhart1(f): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Come to my house and watch film. 5girls and a guy and we have turned our only brother to a lady grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by foolinlove(f): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:

Whatever rocks your boat ma'am. I won't tell you howta love yourself, you know best. smiley

I think it's a healthy attitude. Looks change better or worse, it is out of our control to a large extent. My heart, mind and soul are who I am.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by ronald4lif(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
curvysola:
normal thing! grin if he becomes uncomfortable he leaves my room

Question says ladies, not a queerly male hiding under a female identity. undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Lsofdk(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Smhart1:
Come to my house and watch film. 5girls and a guy and we have turned our only brother to a lady grin
Chaishocked
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by DRISKLEF(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:

Why can't I just be mzpecs' brother sad
Like seriously bruh.

I aint even joking right now. Even if just for a day. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.