Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? (12038 Views)

Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by SirDavico(m): 1:44am On Jul 24, 2016
247Potential:

Me, I just face whatever was keeping me busy in their rooms at that moment. Leaving would give much meaning to their free act, I seem to believe.

Exactly! That's what I do.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by SirDavico(m): 1:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Ighoga898:

by default we re not supposed to b moved by an unclad appearance of our blood brothers or sisters..
l personally believe dat there is an unexplained mystery in d cases of those day sleep or rape their blood relations.

That's right!
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Lisaflex(f): 4:30am On Jul 24, 2016
Lsofdk:

See Groovegrin …I'm on my waywink
btw I'll be needing your vote from monday for the Mr. NL competition

I'll sleep on it
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2016
Dexter247:
i don't see anything wrong with such act..
Am not even moved when my sis dresses in my presence.
But your inner mind imagines this cld hv bin anoda bae grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2016
247Potential:

You seem to find it funny actually putting him in such situation. A mischievous one you are.

Lol. You took the words from me. A truly mischievous one she seems.

I've never tried that. Go butt naked or dress up in the presence of my brothers. They'll scream for rapture the day it happens.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Lsofdk(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2016
Lisaflex:

I'll sleep on it
thank you.smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by pedestal82(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2016
My wife and her sisters are into this habit, i warn her after marriage never to try it when ever she is visiting her family . Make the matter end when she be single. angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Smellymouth: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2016
Ighoga898:

by default we re not supposed to b moved by an unclad appearance of our blood brothers or sisters..
l personally believe dat there is an unexplained mystery in d cases of those day sleep or rape their blood relations.

Well said bro..
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Opistorincos(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. You took the words from me. A truly mischievous one she seems.

I've never tried that. Go butt naked or dress up in the presence of my brothers. They'll scream for rapture the day it happens.

It's not really as bad as you guys make it seem, whenever u visit my sister in her husband's house, she do UnCloth comfortably in my presence and we are not even of the same mother, so it all depends on the ki d of relationship you guys built
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Lsofdk(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Smhart1:
Na true I yarn
grin it's not good oh.

Please I'll need your vote for the ongoing Mr. NL contest from monday for my friend vizkiz
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Smhart1(f): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin it's not good oh.

Please I'll need your vote for the ongoing Mr. NL contest from monday for my friend vizkiz
lolz
No problem
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Lsofdk(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Smhart1:
lolz
No problem
thank yousmiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Opistorincos:

It's not really as bad as you guys make it seem, whenever u visit my sister in her husband's house, she do UnCloth comfortably in my presence and we are not even of the same mother, so it all depends on the ki d of relationship you guys built

Yea, of course...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
MzPecs:

When I start like this, my brother will be like "what is this one nah" he'll just leave the room. grin grin grin
You mean you get STARK naked in their presence? No bra and pant?
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ontarget:

You mean you get STARK naked in their presence? No bra and pant?
Lol cheesy
That's the one you want to hear abi? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy
That's the one you want to hear abi? grin grin grin
It could be okay if you only strip to your underwear, but striping down to total unclothedness is what I wouldn't what to believe. But do you go stark naked?
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ontarget:

It could be okay if you only strip to your underwear, but striping down to total unclothedness is what I wouldn't what to believe. But do you go stark naked?
Akant tell you that.. tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by smileysmiley(f): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Smhart1:
Come to my house and watch film. 5girls and a guy and we have turned our only brother to a lady grin
same with us, 4 girls though and my bro is the last child... I don't think he knows the difference anymore sef cause it doesn't seem like anything to him... it seems so normal, nothing strange or extraordinary there... I jus dey pity d girl wey go try use nyansh do am shakara, he'll be like " nyansh wey I don see tire"
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
MzPecs:

Akant tell you that.. tongue tongue
Feel free to say so. I wouldn't hate you for it. Certain factors can be responsible for such happening. For instance if you have been sharing a room with your brother since you were infants then you all can grow up with it as a normal thing.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ontarget:

Feel free to say so. I wouldn't hate you for it. Certain factors can be responsible for such happening. For instance if you have been sharing a room with your brother since you were infants then you all can grow up with it as a normal thing.
Yeah, you right..

My brothers and I actually grew up together in a room so it's no biggie going unclad in their presence..
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Eminentsaint(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lisaflex:
Kini big deal? I do not even like putting on clothes wen at home,so do d math...
That's very funny. I hope you stay alone at home or do you have brothers?
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by BlackSeptember: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
MzPecs:

When I start like this, my brother will be like "what is this one nah" he'll just leave the room. grin grin grin
Its not cool. Trust me. Kindly stop it because there is a reason why the word PRIVACY is in the dictionary.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Its not cool. Trust me. Kindly stop it because there is a reason why the word PRIVACY is in the dictionary.

Okay sir! cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by BlackSeptember: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
MzPecs:

When I start like this, y brother will be like "what is this one nah" he'll just leave the room. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Eminentsaint(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
smileysmiley:
same with us, 4 girls though and my bro is the last child... I don't think he knows the difference anymore sef cause it doesn't seem like anything to him... it seems so normal, nothing strange or extraordinary there... I jus dey pity d girl wey go try use nyansh do am shakara, he'll be like " nyansh wey I don see tire"
Very funny
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by riovesper(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
haha....stupid me...i cum dey tink y David's son ammon go c reason to bleep e sis tamar.....wen she no c am as bad tin to change 4 e front..
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Lubixy(f): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Why na ehnn even God knows i cannot
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Smhart1(f): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
smileysmiley:
As I was reading it was like you are my sis. It is as bad as we don't lock the bathroom door when in the bathroom and vice versa, my bro come into my bathroom and speak to me when he need me while I take my bath and same with all of my sisters.......like we don't care
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Lisaflex(f): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Eminentsaint:
That's very funny. I hope you stay alone at home or do you have brothers?

I hv brothers
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Eminentsaint(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lisaflex:

I hv brothers
That's good
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by hylyne(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Don't give the devil a CHANCE... May God bless parents such as their kids are coming of, they separate them. Parents with grown ups should at least leave in a 3-three bedrooms flat. One for parents, one for the boys and then for the ladies.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Smhart1(f): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2016
hylyne:

Don't give the devil a CHANCE... May God bless parents such as their kids are coming of, they separate them. Parents with grown ups should at least leave in a 3-three bedrooms flat. One for parents, one for the boys and then for the ladies.
Bring your children up the way you want them to grow. I and my siblings have separate rooms, yet there is no privacy and we like it just like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.