Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism (36401 Views)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by onatisi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
adedayo3193:

See mumu talk, nobody is talking about blackman teaching white man,we are only trting to highlight the situation going on in nigeria to him
You sef you get time.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Ofemmanu1: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I am amazed at the level of ignorance that comes out from people that call the President dullard.

The President is right here and all those laughing are very wrong. It baffles me the level of incomprehension that comes from people who abuse the President as dull.

Zombie, you & bubu are a person of rare intelligence, it it's rare when you show any.
1$ = N375, bet9ja N150, DeRock is now N70.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Perfectionist11:

You still don't see d funny part??
Ok let's assume you're a teacher..you walk into your classroom & delivered lecture then after d lecture you inform your students that you'll give test next week(& then adding that d test should have been given today but I know you guys are not ready)..
And the students shouts in unison:WE ARE READY SIR..
And after d test d highest score is 8/30..how would you feel??

He said he is ready yet he knows he cannot do anything when called upon..what d f_ck is he ready for??..even countries with better security systems didn't declare themselves ready..
Its this kinda attitude that gives news tabloids like Dailymail,The Guardian(uk)..The Telegraph and The Economist more reasons to laugh about Nigeria and publish ridiculous stuffs about the country.

There is nothing funny. There is no funny part.

If someone says, "I WOULD HAVE HELPED IF I COULD." I do not know how we could see such statement as funny.

Our hearts are with the Germans and WE ARE READY TO ASSIST ANY WAY POSSIBLE. The any way Possible shows the President is realistic. He knows there is little we can do.

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by fashionale(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
This statement is fantastically stupid
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Zombie, you & bubu are a person of rare intelligence, it it's rare when you show any.
1$ = N375, bet9ja N150, DeRock is now N70.

That is all you can do here. Abuse and divert the talk. We are talking of the President's statement. He was right. If you want to talk of another thing, you are free.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by vickodedon(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eeeeehn! When him no fit do Avengers anything?
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by DaBullIT(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bad belle people

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
onatisi:

Yes, people neck deep in Ignorance pains me. It defeats all the English Comprehension thought from Primary Schools to Universities.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by ehissi(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Destined2win:

oga let's be realistic, there is little or nothing buhari can do to assist Germany. When it comes to security, Nigeria has a lot to learn

Learn ke??

Na to first expose/admit a potential student to a school/learning environment before learning go take place.

We never even get admission, not to talk of learning.... undecided
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Kennitrust(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
I was thinking that the Germany is in Nigeria!

comedy of the year.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by dnawah(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
PLS,CAN ANYONE REMAIND ME OF THE PERSON,WHO WROTE "THE LOG IN YOUR EYES"?

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Iamvictor(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
kin8744:
This is supposed to be in the comedy section.
No! it is just a new novel with the title Sai! Buhari in The Dreamer's land
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Ofemmanu1: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

That is all you can do here. Abuse and divert the talk. We are talking of the President's statement. He was right. If you want to talk of another thing, you are free.
He was right?! Wtf!!..
Being a zombie is hell?
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by eDDIY: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The Chancellor will appreciate. Even though we can not help, the Germans know our hearts are with them.

There is nothing funny.
ow please he should stop making a joke of us and adding Nigeria to the members of the fight against ISIS collision government... We have ours let's finish that first there is no diplomacy here it just common sense... President Obama gave his words of concern and told US citizens to stay put.. Not helping them so why put us on the Rader not worth it bro
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

He was right?! Wtf!!..
Being a zombie is hell?

I repeat it. President Buhari was One hundred percent right. It is funny that you can not understand,

READY TO ASSIST IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.

It is self explanatory. Or, can you prove the President wrong here?
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Dom2020: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
this man no get shame, u can't solve ur own internal crisis, now ur offering to help another country to tackle their own.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by DaBullIT(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bbad belle

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Ofemmanu1: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I repeat it. President Buhari was One hundred percent right. It is funny that you can not understand,

READY TO ASSIST IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.

It is self explanatory. Or, can you prove the President wrong here?
Okay, he was right!
You happy now?
Have a good night bro.

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
eDDIY:
ow please he should stop making a joke of us and adding Nigeria to the members of the fight against ISIS collision government... We have ours let's finish that first there is no diplomacy here it just common sense... President Obama gave his words of concern and told US citizens to stay put.. Not helping them so why put us on the Rader not worth it bro

You are the one misunderstanding. Ready to Assist in any way possible. It is very clear. I still do not get this misunderstanding. It is not about what Obama said but what President Buhari said.

We Are Ready To Assist In Any Way Possible.

If there is any possible way we can assist, we would. Or you wat the President To Copy Obama?
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by onatisi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Yes, people neck deep in Ignorance pains me. It defeats all the English Comprehension thought from Primary Schools to Universities.
The deaf dullard president is a big disgrace to this nation. Each time there is a terrorists attack in Nigeria and lives are lost,he keeps numb and dumb and behaves as if he doesn't even hear but let there be a terrorist attack in France or Europe the dullard is always the first African president to issue out a statement . Do u serious think Nigerians like that?
Each time there is an attack in USA ,no matter how few the casualty is ,Obama comes on tv to calm ppl nerves and assure them that he is on top of the situation . Despite the fact that buhari has ear infection problem but at least he isn't blind

2 Likes

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Than ones way dey here nko. ..

Be like say the ear don dey pain again...na rhyme sef
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Now I know the type of govt we have
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by yconcrete: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
It is better you win your internal war before fighting external war.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by sainttwist1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
i know buhari dull but not like this, no!!!...help Germany fight cattle or terrorist.....this is the hand work of lai and adesina
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Kirinwa: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
With all due respect to the office of the President, it seems that our President is running mad.
Yeah like seriously cos I don't understand how a president whose hand is already full with the poverty that has riddled the country,with Book haram, Niger Delta militancy, epileptic power supply and other problems that this country is facing at the moment could pledge support to a developed country like Germany.

If it is not madbess , then I wonder what it could be.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Abam01: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Somebody should please wake this man from sleep,because this talk can only come from a dream land.

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
onatisi:

The deaf dullard president is a big disgrace to this nation. Each time there is a terrorists attack in Nigeria and lives are lost,he keeps numb and dumb and behaves as if he doesn't even hear but let there be a terrorist attack in France or Europe the dullard is always the first African president to issue out a statement . Do u serious think Nigerians like that?
Each time there is an attack in USA ,no matter how few the casualty is ,Obama comes on tv to calm ppl nerves and assure them that he is on top of the situation . Despite the fact that buhari has ear infection problem but at least he isn't blind

If your problem is the President should not have his stance and speak in Support of German, that is a different and personal case. You might not like it. Others might like it. You and your peers feelings are not the feelings of all Nigerians.

If you want to Abuse the President, you are free.

What I am posting here is, how come a serious statement, came out as wrong and funny to people despite the President being right?
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
I am begining to like this Pa Bubu guy. I didn't know he had more talent than Patience Jonathan.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Silverlight2014: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The Chancellor will appreciate. Even though we can not help, the Germans know our hearts are with them.

There is nothing funny.
That's the point exactly. He shouldn't have gone on to promise the impossible. a mere condolence would have suffice.

2 Likes

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by onatisi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by onatisi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If your problem is the President should not have his stance and speak in Support of German, that is a different and personal case. You might not like it. Others might like it. You and your peers feelings are not the feelings of all Nigerians.

If you want to Abuse the President, you are free.

What I am posting here is, how come a serious statement, came out as wrong and funny to people despite the President being right?
You are the one who is seeing the issue from a lone ranger angle. My point was clear and straight forward. Buhari has never shown any compassion for victims of terrorist attacks in his own country where he is the president . He has not visited the idp camps , he hasn't even gone to the boko haram ravaged areas which has been reclaimed by the army and interact with his people but is always the first to send condolence messages to western nations who doesn't give a shit about a black African deaf president.

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by preselect(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
[size=28pt]FOOL[/size] angry angry angry

#BigFool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture / Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG / Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.