Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism (36438 Views)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by litaninja(m): 6:55am On Jul 24, 2016
Oga, its not until radical elements carry guns, label and identify with known groups that they are terrorists. Herdsmen have been killing hundreds of people and the Niger delta militants are blowing up pipelines and kidnapping personnel. Those are acts of terrorism.

GenBuhari:
See all the comments exposing the level of inferiority complex mentality of the posters.

So the black man is not able to teach the white man, but the white man can teach the black man abi?

Of course we have everything it takes to train the Germans on tackling terrorism.

After all under Buhari we have virtually brought terrorist attacks on civilians to a halt over the last 6months.

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Trunquejnr(m): 7:01am On Jul 24, 2016
GenBuhari:
See all the comments exposing the level of inferiority complex mentality of the posters.

So the black man is not able to teach the white man, but the white man can teach the black man abi?

Of course we have everything it takes to train the Germans on tackling terrorism.

After all under Buhari we have virtually brought terrorist attacks on civilians to a halt over the last 6months.
Yeah bro

We only achieved it technically

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Tonason: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2016
The Germans will consider this to be an insult. What kind of help can he render to them. Capture one member of the Avenger, to prove that you are equal to the task.

2 Likes

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Reference(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2016
EdCure:
Muslims are like a football team. The radicals/ terrorists are the strikers. The Extremists are midfielders who feed the radicals. The defenders are the moderate muslims who create diversions, deflect, defend and save islam from legitimate criticism and any accusations. They work as a team though they create a perception that the defenders have nothing to do with the strikers. The liberals are like the goalies who jump in when the situation's gets worse with statements like isl@m is a peaceful religion etc.

Hmmm....interesting.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Airoflaw(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2016
dialfa:
grin grin grin grin grin
I join u in ur laugh
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by ogaontop(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2016
Joke of the modern era
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Ofemmanu1: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

There is nothing funny. There is no funny part.

If someone says, "I WOULD HAVE HELPED IF I COULD." I do not know how we could see such statement as funny.

Our hearts are with the Germans and WE ARE READY TO ASSIST ANY WAY POSSIBLE. The any way Possible shows the President is realistic. He knows there is little we can do.
Hi, good morning sir!
Hope your night was sweet?!
I'd like to send you a pm, kindly send me your e-mail i.d.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by pepigeorge(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2016
dialfa:
grin grin grin grin grin

This country is really a joke.....
u want to help Germany dat 9 persons died in a terrorist shoot out..... Aguta massacre, boko haram and the so called lybian fulani herdsmen u never fight am finish..
PMB reset ur memory card abeg......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by ottersberger(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2016
GenBuhari:

Ahahahahhahha.

This man need a visa to Germany.

He will return to rewrite his gobbledygook.

Problem is, he will not return.

Na dere you go know say 9ja man and disappear na five and six grin.

Guy, make we hear word abeg.

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by scarletddt: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2016
How??!!!!! cool shocked
Lets settle our problem with dis boko guys and militants Oga buhari. Because you have lost the dignity of his excellency.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2016
EdCure:
Muslims are like a football team. The radicals/ terrorists are the strikers. The Extremists are midfielders who feed the radicals. The defenders are the moderate muslims who create diversions, deflect, defend and save islam from legitimate criticism and any accusations. They work as a team though they create a perception that the defenders have nothing to do with the strikers. The liberals are like the goalies who jump in when the situation's gets worse with statements like isl@m is a peaceful religion etc.
There goes the HYPOCRITE. Have u seen this topic? www.nairaland.com/3244961/why-ogun-celestial-church-chained/6#47838352. I guess the pastor of that church was obeying certain scriptural command.
The hypocrisy of Christians is indeed alarming.
When a crime involves them they attack the
individuals and the church while exonerating
their faith but when it's Islam all Muslims are
colligated as evil. Smh
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Hi, good morning sir!
Hope your night was sweet?!
I'd like to send you a pm, kindly send me your e-mail i.d.
Thanks in advance.

thegoodjoehunt@gmail.com
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by dakkayode(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2016
Yes.. We ve all it takes.. Nigerian police force, Army, civilian JTF, ICPC, NCDC, OPC, or we can as well creates MSA.. Munich Shooting Avenger
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by LugarT: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2016
O my!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

idupaul:

They are not saying the Blackman can't teach the white man all they are saying that the epitome of failure called Buhari can't teach the Germans anything because he is a certified Dullard
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by dayoade2007(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
can this be true?
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by berrystunn(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
GenBuhari:

Where are you located??
Visit those places in the North and confirm your self.

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by newdawn09(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
It is quite unfortunate to have a president that is so insensitive and wicked.

A woman who was preaching in Abuja where he is living was murdered in cold blood right under Buhari's nose,

he never uttered a word but he has made a statement already condemning failed coup in Turkey,

Also he sent condolence to Germany over gun shot that killed people in far away Germany.

Germans and Turkish are more important to him than his own country.

He never deem it fit to even condemn the dastardly act weeks after.

It is Very unfortunate and sad to have this kind of President who is surreptitiously supporting killings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by berrystunn(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
GenBuhari:

Across Nigeria there is insecurity, people die everyday Fulani herdsmen attacks.
But buhari want to help German, because 8 people dead,
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by prewtyjulie(f): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
why na, nobody told me mr presdo is now a comedian. ah! see a man carrying lice infested hair is promising anoda man shampoo. kai baba

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by calcal: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
One can see the comments from neggas shows inferiority, on this one Baba is right, they are human also, we can supply them with oil which will be used to fuel their tanks to fight the enemies for example. he never see anything joke here.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by coded01: 1:31am On Jul 25, 2016
RaeMystix:

That was exactly the first thing that came to mind.

Can you imagine? undecided

Naija people are here suffering left and right...Smh...

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by RaeMystix: 1:44am On Jul 25, 2016
coded01:

Can you imagine? undecided

Naija people are here suffering left and right...Smh...

I do think that was a joke. It can't be true.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by coded01: 1:48am On Jul 25, 2016
RaeMystix:

I do think that was a joke. It can't be true.

Do you know the benefits of these foreign trips he makes?
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by RaeMystix: 4:41am On Jul 25, 2016
coded01:

Do you know the benefits of these foreign trips he makes?

No idea. Pls enlighten me. grin
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by lurdkriss: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hahahahahehehehehehohohohoho

This is the biggest joke of the 21st century..
Too funny I can't even laugh sef..
Assist in what way nau
Well..we. Will assist them in prayers, that's all we've got..

2 Likes

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by coded01: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
RaeMystix:

No idea. Pls enlighten me. grin

I have no idea... undecided
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by RaeMystix: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
coded01:

I have no idea... undecided

You sounded like you did. grin
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by coded01: 12:36am On Jul 27, 2016
RaeMystix:

You sounded like you did. grin

I suspect you are related to a politician... angry
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by RaeMystix: 1:00am On Jul 27, 2016
coded01:

I suspect you are related to a politician... angry

Ha!...I wish. grin
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by coded01: 1:06am On Jul 27, 2016
RaeMystix:

Ha!...I wish. grin

I am serious... grin
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by RaeMystix: 1:18am On Jul 27, 2016
coded01:

I am serious... grin

Where dd u get that idea from?. Honest. shocked
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by coded01: 1:19am On Jul 27, 2016
RaeMystix:

Where dd u get that idea from?. Honest. shocked

The country is in a mess. We need change! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud / Bayelsa State Is The Richest State, Oyo state Is The Poorest State In Nigeria. / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.