Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

"Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test (49290 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by sammykari99(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please don't Test ,me have failed oOOO,my ex put me on test with her best friend,she so trust her,before she know what was happening it backfire at her.Insecurty causes us to be suspicious.Don't test his/her faithfulness.

1 Like

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Its not advisable to test someone. i ve tried that severally and d outcome has neva been positive.

for me dias a limit to where d test should b based perharps emotional test, anger test, honesty test however anything like trying to lure someone into a relationship may b out of it. if u test me and i see that wat u offer me isnt up to what d other person will offer me i will fail ur test woefully.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by fexyrich(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cutehector:
grin ur ex must be one hell of a stvpid boyfrnd. Just look at how he let a pretty girl go just becaus of his stvpid insecurities
her leaving him shows she is not worth it at all. D ex did d right thing..she wld still leave the cousin and jump to d next guy,when she is done with his di***..we know her type..the very loose girls..And on and on they jump frm one man to another..D cousin is a big fool..he thinks he Is smart but unfortunately he just picked up d guys vomit...He wld soon throw her up cos she won't be able to stick with him...Shameless hoes evrywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by fexyrich(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2016
rheether:
My ex tried it with me. He asked his cousin to woo me and lo and behold I fell for his cousin instantly. We are in the our second now and the relationship has been worth it.
and u think you are wise..U shld be ashamed of urslf..Very soon another guy wld come and ask you out and u will jump to him..That's how they will keep passing u around like the cheap LovePeddler that you Re. .Before you know it all the guys in ur area will be counting census on ur head..Test tube babe.I pity the useless guy that betrayed His cousin because of a cheap olosho like u..Very soon u wld leave him and jump to another one..Girls wld be jumping from one man to another like frog..
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by hkidola00(m): 1:01am On Jul 25, 2016
schumastic:

sharap you failed her test by dating her friend so don't justify it.
pls and pls, day by day, anyone reading ur signature can break off dere relationship and God doesn't like dat...how can u say love doesn't exist publicly and married people do come on dis forum
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by adecares(f): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Its a bad idea, becos trust me 99.9% Both male and female will fail.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by nairamaniac: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
rheether:
My ex tried it with me. He asked his cousin to woo me and lo and behold I fell for his cousin instantly. We are in the our second now and the relationship has been worth it.
Using his cousin rather than someone you never knew was connected/close to him was a big mistake.
Did u know he was his cousin?
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Slimberry1(f): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Evathyst:
Wetin dem ask, wetin you dey talk? undecided undecided

*Modified*

Any lady that subjects a smart guy to any test of some sort is surely digging her own 'relationship' grave. Even the devil self dey learn work where some guys dey. My own is just that, sha respect my feelings. The day I'll ever catch you cheating on me, that would be the end of Solomon Grundy. undecided undecided

Like my guy for example, something tells me the bastard is cheating on me but it's very difficult to find out. Even when I visit him impromptu, I don't see anything suspicious. Check his phone several times, nothing. Yet, I still feel he's not clean. Accuse him of infidelity, he'll tell you to prove it. Men! I carry yansh for some guys. undecided undecided
grin ;Dah salute your guy ooh...I carry yansh for 9ja guys
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Slimberry1(f): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Well,that's one of the IMPOSSIBLE things for me,I mean I can never stoop so low to do that....sending a friend or stranger to my guy to test him,what for?? Adding him on a fake account,or calling pple around to ask for info about my guy,.. It's ludicrous,in fact am too busy for all those crap,i cant imagine wasting my time planning those nonsense,i know how to go about it,when I am ready to know what's up with my guy cool wink and if I am still suspecting sth is not right,I'd rather start packing my heart up,preparing for the worse, and see what happens next,if my suspicion is righ,I won't be too shocked,if am proved wrong Glory to God,rather living with the guilt of I gave my guy out with my own hands.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by psalm32: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Its a bad ideas.As it is said,its a game and relationship is real
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by schumastic(m): 1:13am On Jul 26, 2016
hkidola00:
pls and pls, day by day, anyone reading ur signature can break off dere relationship and God doesn't like dat...how can u say love doesn't exist publicly and married people do come on dis forum

tell yourself the truth, you know deep inside of you that it doesn't.
both singles and married am sure most if not all knows love doesn't really exist.
if am to ask you, am very sure you must hve been into more than one relationship of which you must have prophesy love to each other before parting ways, so what happened, did the love die, dissapeared or wasn't there in the first place?
God already said it, love thy neighbour as you love yourself but thia days, everyone only love themselves n forget thy neighbor.
so bro the only love i know of is God's love for us and every other love is fake and can't be called love cus it will only contradict the trhe meanig of love.

HINT; finally we claim to know, feel, and pray for love to come and when it does we don't put its true meaning into practice except for our selfish desires n urge..goodluck to those who still believe it exists in we human till they see the truth and accept the reality of life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.