Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

"Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test (49179 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by schumastic(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Thats a very illogical thing to do and it makes no sense in trying it on your partner only if and only if you suspect them cheating on you.but aside that why do you need testing your spouse when they have never done anything to arouse the contempt of your trust for them....an ex did that by sending her bestie to try and know if am loyal to her by dating me. trust me the bestie sold her out by actually dating me and it tore my bae apart but she cost it and i dated her bestie without an iota of pity,because it didn't warrant it because i loved her but it hurt me because she had doubts of me. Everyone has a weak point no need testing there loyalty till the need warrants so to me its a capital NO trying this is using your own hand in ruining your relationship because when your spouse find out it might not go down well.

sharap you failed her test by dating her friend so don't justify it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by BE811APP: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
hmmmm
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Damianking(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vanillaskin:
I'll love him more if he passes with flying colors

What about if he fails. What would be your reaction?

1 Like

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
I dey like fail this kin test.

1 Like

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Thats a very illogical thing to do and it makes no sense in trying it on your partner only if and only if you suspect them cheating on you.but aside that why do you need testing your spouse when they have never done anything to arouse the contempt of your trust for them....an ex did that by sending her bestie to try and know if am loyal to her by dating me. trust me the bestie sold her out by actually dating me and it tore my bae apart but she cost it and i dated her bestie without an iota of pity,because it didn't warrant it because i loved her but it hurt me because she had doubts of me. Everyone has a weak point no need testing there loyalty till the need warrants so to me its a capital NO trying this is using your own hand in ruining your relationship because when your spouse find out it might not go down well.

Or u went to her bestie ursef nd she found out

Which girl will send her bestie bloody liars

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by babyfaceafrica: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
sorry to mention you but please i wanna grasp something here and i will be very well honoured if you answer me,thanks in advance.

1,was it that you didn't like your b.f that you fell for the cousin?

2,And also did you know prior before you fell for the cousin that your b.f sent him because if you didn't know before accepting his cousin then you never loved him

3,and how did your b.f act about you and his cousin rolling together?

4,lastly what made you accept the cousin?
one thing is definetly certain,she never really loved the guy.her getting swayed by the cousin is a lazy excuse!!..test is never a excuse to fail!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Spells(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Trust me, after the testing, two things are involved. N it still won't justify some facts....only the wise will understand what I mean
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Some of us like to play dirty games in our relationships, our insecurities have gone to the extreme we now set trap for our partners to see if they would ever cheat on us.

Some go as far as creating a new account and adding their hubby on social media either whatsapp, bbm, or whichever disguising under a very sexy lady or guy to entrap their partner to see if he/she will pass the fidelity test.

Now I put this foward to guys and ladies out there, do you think such measure is efficient to know the extent to which your man/woman really loves you?

Do you think it's a bad/good measure?

Do you also think you can forgive him/her should you happen to be "tested" and you found out?

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

mabi niii jamb question!!
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by njiasi30(f): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
It's nt a Gd measure to prove his/her love.... What ppl don't know is dat u don't play with s/o heart and feelings. We don't plan to fall in love,it comes naturally.

Hmmm, I can't put my love one to text, to avoid story dat touches d heart. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Evathyst(f): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
It hurts i just move on somethings u dont av to fix them or dey get damaged d more just leave it nd move on
Wetin dem ask, wetin you dey talk? undecided undecided

*Modified*

Any lady that subjects a smart guy to any test of some sort is surely digging her own 'relationship' grave. Even the devil self dey learn work where some guys dey. My own is just that, sha respect my feelings. The day I'll ever catch you cheating on me, that would be the end of Solomon Grundy. undecided undecided

Like my guy for example, something tells me the bastard is cheating on me but it's very difficult to find out. Even when I visit him impromptu, I don't see anything suspicious. Check his phone several times, nothing. Yet, I still feel he's not clean. Accuse him of infidelity, he'll tell you to prove it. Men! I carry yansh for some guys. undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by BIGkoboko: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Why should I
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by olagold79: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
It hurts i just move on somethings u dont av to fix them or dey get damaged d more just leave it nd move on
I really tried to understand what you have written. Its quite incoherent...are you typing under the influence grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Exponental(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
I won't try such... Trust is heavy! Easy to break, difficult to build. Many relationship lacks it, so why will I compromise what I have......kojoooor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by jesusjewel1(f): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
I cnt test my partner, & I'll feel very hurt if I find out.
Seconded...
My saying Yes to you means I trust you...
And if any trace of infidelity blinks, I'll ask you bluntly, no need for test or testing...

Well, there are different opinions and views about relationships.
This relationship thingy sef

1 Like

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by jesusjewel1(f): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Exponental:
I won't try such... Trust is heavy! Easy to break, difficult to build. Many relationship lacks it, so why will I compromise what I have......kojoooor!
Seconded...
Gbam...
Got the words outta my mouth..
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Rexhenrex(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Or u went to her bestie ursef nd she found out

Which girl will send her bestie bloody liars
normally i don't reply mentions but i will make an exception so as to clarify things..

According to what the bestie narrated to me,she said my bae actually said i was too good to be true because i never disturbed her for sex and all that. so she wanted to know if it was because i don't find her attractive enough so she liased(hope i spelt it well) with her bestie whom i didn't even know was her friend to get to me so as to truly find out if i was pretending and hiding whom i was to her and unfortunately the bestie fell in love with my personality as she was tagging very close to me and finally told me the truth and to pay back i dated the bestie...ma if you still think am lying, truth is u have the right to think such but last thing i will do is to try to convince you when am sayin the truth. have a nice night rest and dream sweet.

And btw i don't lie

14 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Dream2(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
njiasi30:
It's nt a Gd measure to prove his/her love.... What ppl don't know is dat u don't play with s/o heart and feelings. We don't plan to fall in love,it comes naturally.

Hmmm, I can't put my love one to text, to avoid story dat touches d heart. tongue
Thank you so much for this,my ex tested me and she failed woefully,i don't get it,why testing him or her,something like "ehn,i know you dating miss B when i have nothing for miss B,miss X is there,and so on,called her several times to explain things and to let her know am for real yet she dug her own grave,immediately i learnt about her test,the feelings/love i have for her just vanished into thin air,till now i can't explain how i so much despise her for such acts,i believe some things should be left untouch rather than turning oneself to a sniffing dog.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
normally i don't reply mentions but i will make an exception so as to clarify things..

According to what the bestie narrated to me,she said my bae actually said i was too good to be true because i never disturbed her for sex and all that. so she wanted to know if it was because i don't find her attractive enough so she liased(hope i spelt it well) with her bestie whom i didn't even know was her friend to get to me so as to truly find out if i was pretending and hiding whom i was to her and unfortunately the bestie fell in love with my personality as she was tagging very close to me and finally told me the truth and to pay back i dated the bestie...ma if you still think am lying, truth is u have the right to think such but last thing i will do is to try to convince you when am sayin the truth. have a nice night rest and dream sweet.

And btw i don't lie

Its a lie d bestie lied to get u cos she knew nd cud sense u dont even love d said gf d bestie as heard bou u nd all u do she used all d information to get u

Bt dats nt biggie am sure ur gf is doin berra off without u cheesy

U can take d bestie

11 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Rexhenrex(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its a lie d bestie lied to get u cos she knew nd cud sense u dont even love d said gf d bestie as heard bou u nd all u do she used all d information to get u

U can take d bestie
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Damianking(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

U can take d bestie

Why you dey fight am naw, Na ya be the lost gf? If it u ,pls take hrt.

7 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Odunharry(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ladies and lack of trust (Fidelity test ) are like..

Misspicy hope u dont do that??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Hotbishop(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
grin ur ex must be one hell of a stvpid boyfrnd. Just look at how he let a pretty girl go just becaus of his stvpid insecurities
. So u jumped from ur ex to his cousin because u were tested. Dnt worry soon anoda guy will com wit his on test and u will jump to him again like a monkey. And dats hw d will keep passing u around to each oda in a circle. I wish u safe jumping " test tube babe".

19 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by missyadorable(f): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Not necessary

As a lady,you don't need to test a man to know if he is cheating or can cheat on you

Of course,cheating runs in a normal man's bloodstream.its his identity

TEST your man at your peril
And watch him dump you for whoever you used to test him.

That was how Amaka tested Emeka with Iyabo,her bestie.6 months after,Emeka and Iyabo got married while Nairaland folks continue tribal e-bashing one another online and Amaka learnt her lesson:Never test(tempt) a dog with bone.He will "chop" the bone and ask for more!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Hotbishop(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
rheether:
My ex tried it with me. He asked his cousin to woo me and lo and behold I fell for his cousin instantly. We are in the our second now and the relationship has been worth it.
so u jumped from ur ex to his cousin because u were tested. Dnt worry. Soon ur new guy's cousin will com wit his own test and u will jump to him like a monkey. And dats hw d will keep passing u around in a circle till u get to d last 1 of dia crew. Keep on jumping "test tube babe"

3 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by tuffgongjo(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Baby don't test me, you know I will do it. cb
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by RexTramadol1: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
rheether:
My ex tried it with me. He asked his cousin to woo me and lo and behold I fell for his cousin instantly. We are in the our second now and the relationship has been worth it.

Ashana......ashomu.......spotted

Na ur type dey spoil family

Tu ebi ka!

One day you'll fall for Esu. Laalu!

4 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ajuju
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by AuroraB(f): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
schumastic:

sharap you failed her test by dating her friend so don't justify it.
Thank you. And he's got the balls to question his co-traveler cheesy angry
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ajuju, wot if he or she fail d test? No body s above temptation. U shuld knw each oda weakness, nd wen u use d weaknes nd get d person, u av urslf to b blame.
NO BODY IS PERFECT.
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by oluwasegunolade: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vanillaskin:
I'll love him more if he passes with flying colors
Stay there dey dream, what if He he fails woefully undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom / My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.