Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? (3865 Views)

Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? / Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? / Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by smartsoft(m): 5:55am On Nov 23, 2005
Hey guys what do you feel if a gurl toast yah.. what yah think.. do you mean they are cheap or something ..?? on a good day.. woun't allow a gurl toast me either. but what yah fill ?
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by blendz4real(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2005
If a girl toasts me, I can't see it happen, cuz I will look like a fool for a girl to toast me.

Rediculous!
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by kenflavor(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2005
It's because all our actions are always Africans. I see nothing wrong in a lady toasting a guy she admires. Meanwhile, where is it written either in Quaran or Bible that it should be only man that should woo a lady. When a lady comes up to me and says she loves/like me, I will be very grateful to her. (1) For the fact that she is real (not a pretender) and confident about herself and (2) For choosing me out of thousands of men she must have met before me.
I will definitely give her a chance to be my friend and along the line, if she possess the qualities I want from a lady, thereafter she becomes my wifey (that is if I am not engaged before her arrival). On other hand, she still remains a friend and I will be encouraging her whenever the need arises.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2005
Right, Kenflavour!I agree with you,I have asked guys out before, it's just all about confidence,I personally do not see anything wrong with a girl asking a guy out, it's probably the way nigerians still see things(please do not get me wrong, I am a nigerian), it's just it's like we still think in the old fashioned way, like we are still living in the 70's, a guy does not always have to ask a girl out first, the girl can do the asking if she is confident enough,what if the guy is too shy to ask? and they both fancy each other?what would happen then?If the guy is too shy to do the asking, there's nothing wrong in the girl asking him out,actually some guys like girls that are confident.I'm 100% sure that not all couples going out together now, or that are married , that the guy did the asking, the girl has a right to as well,I don't see why a girl should be seen as a LovePeddler just because she asked a guy out, nothing ridiculous about it, just the girl showing some confidence, and asking the guy she fancies out.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by timmy(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2005
grin grin well i've had my self wooed a couple of times, really to be honest, i didn t like it but because i didnt want the ladies to feel bad, i just played along,,, did what a man had to do ( man's gotto do what a man's gotto do) and allowd the love to fade away from their hearts i'm really good at that wink
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2005
K timmy smiley
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by micklplus(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2005
the truth of the matter is that, there is nothing wrong in the whole thing.its all about the confidence she puts on and she has to be stylish in her approach so that she is not perceived as a loose and cheap gurl.
personally, i wont mind to be approached and  be toasted. i will even wanna understand her angle and try to support her cos i could be very emotional myself .
It isnt even a new thing in the western world as they see it as a normal thing. anybody having any crush on anybody can approach the person .what this means is that, the crushee can approach the crushed simple !
gbam !Hava nice day .
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by whiteshark(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2005
well, I really would not know what to do now... When I was in sec school, a girl sent me a love note and I agreed to meet with her some place but it turned out bad and I found her urgly and uninteresting and I have had the notion since then that girls that ask guys out are usually........ but that's my own notion which may or may not be correct. I think it take's serious guts and balls 4 a lady to ask a guy out in these parts of the world as she is sure to expireince some form of dissin and undermining... in other word, nah yawa b dat one ohh... ... Right now, I believe it will be a good fellin 4 me if any girl can toast me ohh. I will really like that. I will form first then agree later so that they will have a tase of their own poison.... No yawa at all.

Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by mckaycee(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2005
I've been wooed most times by girls, and it never made me lose my head.
It is just that our culture frowns at such moves but there is nothing wrong with a girl
going for what she wants.
It's ok girls, you are free to do that but don't over-do it.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by solomon(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2005
Boy let me tell you, is not been feel foolish when a lady feel bold enough to toast you, is all what she want. just tell me haven't you walk to a lady and let her know how much you feel for her anything you saw her passes arround. my brother just try and asked her maybe she feel foolish when you walk to her and tell her how much feel(toast).

such is not life, life is all about fun. grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by smartsoft(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2005
wow Intresting Well a girl as walked up to me.. but don't feel good about it.. Just because i produce someone's album.. Using the Piano and the Computer, Since then,she no gree me rest. Everyday nah Test message and behold she came to me and start preaching.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by hotangel2(f): 4:10am On Nov 24, 2005
Boys are sick.. nuff said.

U will feel embarassed?? Like wtf.. what abt the girl that walked up to u?? Common now.. y'all should be happy she walked up to u!
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by timmy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2005
why should a man be happy a girl is tripping for him, why shouldnt she when the guy na fine boy grin
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by eveseh(f): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2006
timmy:

why should a man be happy a girl is tripping for him, why shouldnt she when the guy na fine boy grin

that's right grin grin grin
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2006
all dis toast bixnix stuff i dnt get it lipsrsealed why wld ya toast a guy if it's really love if a guy really really loves ya, he aint evn gonna thk of da word ''cheap''!!
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by timmy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2006
sure a girl would look cheap if she asks a guy out, but i guess there better ways she can do asking out with out direct words. more like attention, regular greetings, quick responds to his calls and laff at evry silly thingy he says grin
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Oracle(m): 5:45am On Oct 06, 2006
It definitely won't be a good feeling
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by otuonye(m): 12:04am On Mar 22, 2007
I do not think that I will look down on any babe that toasts me. As a matter of fact, I have been in such a situation before. 3 ladies have [at different occasions] done that. However, the only problem was the ladies were not my type, but I did not lookd down on any of them. I still responded to the respectfully.

In fact, I like such women because it gives me the feeling that they are of the bold breed. I like the BOLD and BEAUTIFUL women.

Jojo
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2007
lf a lady were to toast me l would check that day,the date,time,year and also myself to see whether l am living in the dream world or lam down on planet earth smiley
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by 1forall: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2007
Have experienced that a number of times. Such women tend to earn more of my respect cos they break the usual relationship barriers doing so. Good, if I like her too and had her on my radar, Ill spill my side of the story quickly and make it look like she never said nothing.

But if I dont got no feelings for her. . . well Ill still admire her self-confidence and would want to stay acquainted (tho thats almost impossible)

Generally I like the assertiveness and confidence it demonstrates in a girl when shes bold enough to express her feelings (subtly though), and from little experience I think such women find it easier to exhibit leadership qualities.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by bgees(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2007
i would be very pleased, but what if she is just playing a joke.
all the joy will turn into tragedy if she is not my type.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Maleeq(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2007
I'm blushing at the thought already! wink
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by denex: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2007
I think the question to me would be how did you feel when a girl asked you out.
Well, it's happenned twice and the second time was actually very, very direct. I was still in school then and a chick in my department told me why I didn't like have a faculty chick. She said she knew I had one really got chick in Geography department but there's nothing quite like having someone you'd want to go to class for, someone you'd wake up early in the morning and become a serious student just cos they were involved.
Well, in my usual nonchallance, I said "if you find that chick, I no run O"
so she told me she knew someone that was dying to hook up with me. I just told her no worwor contestants O!
Only for me to see her the next day and when I asked where my babe was and she just answered that the problem with me is that I search the whole of Sokoto for what is in my Shokoto, and I look too far instead of looking right in front of me.

Guy my head nearly burst O! Miss finest, miss can't go out with any UNIBEN boy, how the hell do you think I felt? I felt like 2face feeling like he's Obasanjo. I loved her more than anyone ever would, and I treated her the best I could but y'all know all good things come to an end.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2007
ASKING a guy out according to our culture is absolutely wrong .highly unculture attitude.we can not sy because the world is changing we change with it but things as drastically altered in our days.we can not dipute the fact that some guys cannbot ask girl out including mysdelf,but civiliozation must not erode awayn our ancestors way of living.nevertheless iwill never take a girl as a cheap one if she ask me out because she prove to be bold and confident
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by moneytalks(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2007
ITS UNAFRICAN FOR A GIRL TO TOAST A GUY "SO THEY SAY" BUT FOR ME, I DON'T SEE ANY THING WRONG WITH THAT.AFTER ALL "WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN CAN DO IT BETTER"WHAT YA THINK.

Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by SweetT1: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Topic
Ohh my Goodness!! This $#!T actually happened to me. This was fine and me and friends used fantasize about her until i got the shocker!! The girl actually dig me like crazy ! She was too shy to confront me so she sent her sister to do the dirty work. Her sister unexpetedly asked me for a ride to school and getting there, the fine sister was waiting for a ride back. I was a nervous wreck, she asked me for my hobbies and all kinds of questions. Before she dropped from the car she gave me a hot kiss on the cheek and her phone number ! My boys couldn't believe it until she came to visit me with a micro-mini skirts. I tapped that @$$ well, well ! The sad thing is that the moment she went after me, all my hots for her just went warm and eventually cold. I like to do the hot pursuits !
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Adurangba(f): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2007
i will feel very very stupid.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by realkemmy(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2007
i take it as real fun being toasted by a girl
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2007
oyezed:

ASKING a guy out according to our culture is absolutely wrong .highly unculture attitude.we can not sy because the world is changing we change with it but things as drastically altered in our days.we can not dipute the fact that some guys cannbot ask girl out including mysdelf,but civiliozation must not erode awayn our ancestors way of living.nevertheless iwill never take a girl as a cheap one if she ask me out because she prove to be bold and confident

guy, this is the new millenium. Even in those days girls use to ask guys out, just that it was not as rampant as it is today.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Pain(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2007
I Would feel Baked.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by aristole(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2007
If a lady does;she needs you for a fling.From experience.Infact most of the ones I had were regrettable because nothing good came out of them.It's just use and dumb.The latest one I had was even my boss daughter and his younger sister
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by mystikalb2(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2007
well, c nt a new thing, shaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? / A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. / To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.