Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up (1455 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by samirex01: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Have you ever thought of how secondary school was for these Nigerian celebrities?

1. Korede Bello

Korede Bello was the fine boy in school that all the girls liked but was very shy and didn’t take his shots.

2. Adekunle Gold
Adekunle Gold was that boy who had a crush on a girl in school and either told her on their valedictory service day or wrote it in a slum book.

3. Seyi Shay
Seyi was the talented kid in class who was always forming ITK and didn’t know when to open or close her mouth.

4. Genevieve Nnaji
Genevieve was the most beautiful senior in school that everyone liked but couldn’t talk to. She was obviously dating a guy from another school.

5. Olamide
He was undoubtedly the leader of the bad boys gang. The school was always scared he would cause a ruckus at the prize giving day ceremony.

VIEW FULL-LIST CLICK HERE http://www.9jalingo.com/2016/07/we-imagined-nigerian-celebrities-in.html

Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by falconey(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin

Cutehector them suppose include my pic when I win mr NAIRALAND ba?
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by EmperorLee(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
37) Don jazzy - Agbaya united undecided
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool cool cool grin grin
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by ronald4lif(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Never heard the name Adekunle Gold. What does he do? Actor or an artist?
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by Cutehector(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pls wat of tuface cheesy grin

And

Dbanj cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by Deejavuu(f): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

shocked shocked , you kidding, right?
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
undecided no be me go click da link, OP if u wantu entertain us, ENTERTAIN US! Stop directing us to a link
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by domopps(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

An acclaimed photoshop king......but Zahra Buhari knows him better!

Happy Sun

Cheeeeers
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wow. Cool pics. Love it.
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by ronald4lif(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
Deejavuu:

shocked shocked , you kidding, right?

No, I'm not. This is my first time of hearing such name.sad
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by ronald4lif(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
domopps:

An acclaimed photoshoot king......but Zahra Buhari knows him better!

Happy Sun

Cheeeeers

Alright. But what's the relationship with him and Zahra? Her photographer? Mind throwing more light? And happy Sunday too.
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by MotherOfDragons(f): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:
are you out of your goddamn mind
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
falconey:
grin

[color=#990000][/color]
lwkmd... go sing song first grin

1 Like

Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by Deejavuu(f): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

No, I'm not. This is my first time of hearing such name.sad

Wow! Thought you were. He's a musician, signed to ybnl. He's a photoshop guru, plus many other things cheesy

His popular hits -" orente, pick up" smiley
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by domopps(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Alright. But what's the relationship with him and Zahra? Her photographer? Mind throwing more light? And happy Sunday too.

Please let Deejavuu and motherofdragons give you more clarification they seems to know better than me!

But last time I checked Adekunle is an artist and just released in Zahra's Gold........ Oooops sorry just released an album called GOLD under YBNL

Cheeeeers
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by ronald4lif(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Deejavuu:

Wow! Thought you were. He's a musician, signed to ybnl. He's a photoshop guru, plus many other things cheesy

His popular hits -" orente, pick up" smiley

Just checked out the videos of both on YouTube. I can recall hearing the pick up track a few times but never knew the artist. Can't recollect ever hearing his orente mix but may have heard without also knowing. Thanks for the info.
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by SirDavico(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mr Ibu nko?
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by ronald4lif(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
are you out of your goddamn mind

Naso una go dey first go on the offensive but when sh1t gets real nau una go dey play victim. Stay off my mentions young lady.

1 Like

Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
domopps:

An acclaimed photoshoot photoshop king......but Zahra Buhari knows him better!

Happy Sun

Cheeeeers
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by domopps(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=STFUareyouG0d post=47843655][/quote]

*modiffied already....thanks and happy sun to you

But wait your icon was showing male last week and just 2day now showing female is trans -gender now allowed on Nairaland?

Cheeeeers
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by MotherOfDragons(f): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Naso una go dey first go on the offensive but when sh1t gets real nau una go dey play victim. Stay off my mentions young lady.
*looks around*are u talking to me?
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
domopps:

*modiffied already....thanks and happy sun to you

But wait your icon was showing male last week and just 2day now showing female is trans -gender now allowed on Nairaland?

Cheeeeers
hahahahaha funny you
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by Ajewealth123(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

guy u sabi whine people o,so u sabi Kingsley for nairaland and u no sabi adekunle gold abi?
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by rawpadgin(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
u
Re: We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up by KINGinVAHALA: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
Wow. Cool pics. Love it.

Happy birthday bro, I wish you God's unlimited blessings and may favour pursue you henceforth.

(1) (Reply)

I Hear Say ....... / I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit / Ladies, The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.