Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2243 Views)

500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures) / / Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: by falconey(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
you are a verbose writer , your hypotheses are okay well quite , I wonder why it doesn't hit frontpage.
Re: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
typing...
Re: by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool
Re: by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
slyIsaac:
typing...
copy copy
Re: by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
How many working days are we talking about here?
Re: by kellz0(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
op is with his senses today grin he will sooon loose it and start creatinq shitty threads
Re: by larabae13(f): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
iLegend:
Sex of Humor: How to Develop a Sense of Humor in Days by iLegend

Humor is simply making fun of a serious situation (but not a deadly one) with attitude and confidence.

When somebody asks three of you a question like: what is your best song?
1st person — Story for the gods by Olamide.

2nd person — Eagle's Wings by Frank Edwards and

3rd person (you) — I'm currently in love with Boko Haram sang by Niger Delta Avengers!

Ad-lib — Mehn! Dat group sing pass Stylplus and I heard they'll be featuring Timaya and Duncan Mighty in their next album. My fingers are crossed. What can I say — good music is always good music. Have you downloaded the song?

Deviation from the main topic triggers humor. And when you deviate make sure you jump into a current and popular event (funny or sad) that's rocking the nation.

There are too many answers when you know the formula of humor.

Another example of the 3rd answer above can be:

I'm currently listening to "Sighting the Moon by Buhari Ft Mr. Ibu.

In this short article I'll teach you how to develop a sense of humor in a day. Some people have natural sense of humor and some don't. Everyone in my house has a sense of humor, so I'm no exception, but I don't like using it frequently.

Short home story.

When I was much younger my uncle (who IS the tallest man around and very a very responsible and crazy guy). He does some silly things in our front. He'll intentionally fart while telling us a story and will behave as if nothing happened. He'll continue with his story with an "I don't care attitude." He taught me history in in SS3 and he flogs me and other stubborn students like mad (he's my father's immediate younger brother).

When we gist (the guys), he'll talk dirty not minding my presence (@age 14-16). I got a shocker the day his friends (Paul and Silas — the actors) came to our house to see him. Silas was contesting for a position, so as a normal Naija political loyalty thingy, they needed to meet the people that matter. Silas asked us what we'll love to drink and everyone requested for an alcoholic drink, and as a 14 year old boy, I have never drank a Star before, so I requested for a Star and this my fun and friendly uncle gave the most embarrassing warning of my life — I lost focus until I went inside and regained my senses. The embarrassment was insane. Some sexy girls were around. I went inside with tearful eyes and that's why I still hate Star till today.

He can tell you everything about countries he hasn't been to. (Even before I travelled he had already given me a lecture on most western ad Asian countries and their lifestyles. (If in start to dey tell you stories, you no go want make the story end, so I learnt a lot naturally, cuz all my dad's younger brothers were good with words and them no de carry last academically too).

So, He like women and when he brings some hot corp members for a ride we'll all stay outside and gist and he'll fart in front of them. No one coughs. He's a cute giant and a moderate-asshole and does whatever he wants with pretty women and they don't complain. E be like say in sabi fúck well well, cuz when I was much younger I heard my gorgeous Chemistry corper/aunty crying and moaning in his room. I went close to his window to hear the moan and my dick started dangling like a horse. I probably màsturbated after that. Ok, ok, ok, OKAY!!! I'm deviating from the purpose of this article. I'm Sowie.

Morale of the story is: I learnt different kinds of naughty humor from my naughty uncles.

The End... You you can go.

This post is not for everyone, so back off Mr/Mrs. Goodman.

Humor is crucial in attraction or stress relief/release. A man or a women with a great sense of humor is instantly attractive. Moderation of how often you apply humor matters a lot. Too much of anything na purge.

I'll adopt another author's system on this post. So, there will a little plagiarism here and there. I don't have my personal humor system, cuz mine is natural with a little tips from Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer. Go get the book cuz the post below is a excerpt from that book.

So, let's get started.

WHY DO WE LAUGH?
Psychologist Patricia Keith-Spiegel identified two primary reasons why we laugh.
• We laugh out of surprise.
• We laugh when we feel superior.

Keith-Spiegel identified six additional motivations for laughter, each of which supports the two main reasons, surprise and superiority.

• We laugh out of instinct.
• We laugh at incongruity.
• We laugh out of ambivalence.
• We laugh for release.
• We laugh when we solve a puzzle. • We laugh to regress.

The THREES Formula.
There are Six Elements to Humor.

1. Target (pick your audience)
2. Hostility (say whatever your audience will like with boldness)
3. Realism (let the humor emanate from a true story)
4. Exaggeration (make it larger than life)
5. Emotion (make it relatable to the listener)
6. Surprise (now, explode with your punchline — something they don't expect — the opposite if what the naturally expect)

The THREES formula focuses on the what and why of humor. The what is the target, and the why is the hostility, realism, exaggeration, emotion, and surprise contained in the humor

[color=#CD1076]POW (Play On Words).[/color[
More than 50 percent of all humor is based on plays on words (POWs). The POW acronym is reminiscent of a sound effect in superhero comics, and a POW does pack a punch—and a punchline. A POW is a twist on a familiar cliché; aphorism; book, movie, or song title; famous quote; national ad slogan—in fact, any expression widely known by the public. It can make use of double entendres, homonyms, or puns. A humorist twist to the aphorism The way to a man's heart is through his stomach is:

Now let me explains POW in pidgin or in a lay man's language.

POW is self explanatory because it means Play On Words. E mean say make you misinterpret wetin person talk. Pick a keyword from the person's message or speech and either turn it upside down or turn it sexual.

Come = orgásm or go
Put = sex, mama put, or remove

My mood has changed. Lemme summarize this and look into something else. Sense of humor is not meant for everyone. Go get the book above and read it if you want to improve your sense of humor.

Summary in Pidgin

Sense of humor na when everybody they go right, but you dey go left with attitude and confidence (AC). All the people wey dey go right go come surprise why you dey go left and them go come laugh, because you dey unique and you no send them, even if them think say you dey stupid.

You know the right way, but decided to deviate from the "common" ideology (or norm) of the scenario to something uncalled for. You acted naive to get the naïveté to laugh.

When your teacher asks you make you define Chemistry for class and you say "sir, na simple question na! Chemistry can be defined as when a boy and a girl jam for one corner." Or you come say "sir, give me chalk make I 'solve' am for board." When u no dey try too hard people go laugh. So, na once or twice you suppose use am on a particular person per day. If you too use am e go lose in effect.

Finally, humor is all about knowing the THREES formula and POWs and using spontaneous Attitude and Confidence (AC) to deliver your lines.

Observation or attention is a key to spotting humor in disguise.

Disadvantage: with the knowledge of humor and how it works, the effect of humor will begin to lose it's appeal on you, because you'll be too busy trying to catch humors or trying to be humorous yourself and it'll come off as fake. Be warned! Learn the system and don't think too much about it.

In fact, forget it. NEXT.

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent.

Keep safe

iLegend
and he does it again! grin u sef u're good with words jst lyk ur uncle wink u jst knw how to get it on!
Re: by larabae13(f): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
iLegend:

Humor is simply making fun of a serious situation (but not a deadly one) with attitude and confidence.

3rd person (you) — I'm currently in love with Boko Haram sang by Niger Delta Avengers!

Ad-lib — Mehn! Dat group sing pass Stylplus and I heard they'll be featuring Timaya and Duncan Mighty in their next album. My fingers are crossed. What can I say — good music is always good music. Have you downloaded the song?

Deviation from the main topic triggers humor. And when you deviate make sure you jump into a current and popular event (funny or sad) that's rocking the nation.

In this short article I'll teach you how to develop a sense of humor in a day. Some people have natural sense of humor and some don't. Everyone in my house has a sense of humor, so I'm no exception, but I don't like using it frequently.

Short home story.

When I was much younger my uncle (who IS the tallest man around and very a very responsible and crazy guy). He does some silly things in our front. He'll intentionally fart while telling us a story and will behave as if nothing happened. He'll continue with his story with an "I don't care attitude." He taught me history in in SS3 and he flogs me and other stubborn students like mad (he's my father's immediate younger brother).

When we gist (the guys), he'll talk dirty not minding my presence (@age 14-16). I got a shocker the day his friends (Paul and Silas — the actors) came to our house to see him. Silas was contesting for a position, so as a normal Naija political loyalty thingy, they needed to meet the people that matter. Silas asked us what we'll love to drink and everyone requested for an alcoholic drink, and as a 14 year old boy, I have never drank a Star before, so I requested for a Star and this my fun and friendly uncle gave the most embarrassing warning of my life — I lost focus until I went inside and regained my senses. The embarrassment was insane. Some sexy girls were around. I went inside with tearful eyes and that's why I still hate Star till today.

He can tell you everything about countries he hasn't been to. (Even before I travelled he had already given me a lecture on most western ad Asian countries and their lifestyles. (If in start to dey tell you stories, you no go want make the story end, so I learnt a lot naturally, cuz all my dad's younger brothers were good with words and them no de carry last academically too).

So, He like women and when he brings some hot corp members for a ride we'll all stay outside and gist and he'll fart in front of them. No one coughs. He's a cute giant and a moderate-asshole and does whatever he wants with pretty women and they don't complain. E be like say in sabi fúck well well, cuz when I was much younger I heard my gorgeous Chemistry corper/aunty crying and moaning in his room. I went close to his window to hear the moan and my dick started dangling like a horse. I probably màsturbated after that. Ok, ok, ok, OKAY!!! I'm deviating from the purpose of this article. I'm Sowie.

Morale of the story is: I learnt different kinds of naughty humor from my naughty uncles.

Humor is crucial in attraction or stress relief/release. A man or a women with a great sense of humor is instantly attractive. Moderation of how often you apply humor matters a lot. Too much of anything na purge.

I'll adopt another author's system on this post. So, there will a little plagiarism here and there. I don't have my personal humor system, cuz mine is natural with a little tips from Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer. Go get the book cuz the post below is a excerpt from that book.

So, let's get started.

WHY DO WE LAUGH?
Psychologist Patricia Keith-Spiegel identified two primary reasons why we laugh.

Keith-Spiegel identified six additional motivations for laughter, each of which supports the two main reasons, surprise and superiority.

• We laugh for release.

The THREES Formula.

6. Surprise (now, explode with your punchline — something they don't expect — the opposite if what the naturally expect)

The THREES formula focuses on the what and why of humor. The what is the target, and the why is the hostility, realism, exaggeration, emotion, and surprise contained in the humor

More than 50 percent of all humor is based on plays on words (POWs). The POW acronym is reminiscent of a sound effect in superhero comics, and a POW does pack a punch—and a punchline. A POW is a twist on a familiar cliché; aphorism; book, movie, or song title; famous quote; national ad slogan—in fact, any expression widely known by the public. It can make use of double entendres, homonyms, or puns. A humorist twist to the aphorism The way to a man's heart is through his stomach is:

POW is self explanatory because it means Play On Words. E mean say make you misinterpret wetin person talk. Pick a keyword from the person's message or speech and either turn it upside down or turn it sexual.

Come = orgásm or go

My mood has changed. Lemme summarize this and look into something else. Sense of humor is not meant for everyone. Go get the book above and read it if you want to improve your sense of humor.

Summary in Pidgin

Sense of humor na when everybody they go right, but you dey go left with attitude and confidence (AC). All the people wey dey go right go come surprise why you dey go left and them go come laugh, because you dey unique and you no send them, even if them think say you dey stupid.

You know the right way, but decided to deviate from the "common" ideology (or norm) of the scenario to something uncalled for. You acted naive to get the naïveté to laugh.

When your teacher asks you make you define Chemistry for class and you say "sir, na simple question na! Chemistry can be defined as when a boy and a girl jam for one corner." Or you come say "sir, give me chalk make I 'solve' am for board." When u no dey try too hard people go laugh. So, na once or twice you suppose use am on a particular person per day. If you too use am e go lose in effect.

Finally, humor is all about knowing the THREES formula and POWs and using spontaneous Attitude and Confidence (AC) to deliver your lines.

Disadvantage: with the knowledge of humor and how it works, the effect of humor will begin to lose it's appeal on you, because you'll be too busy trying to catch humors or trying to be humorous yourself and it'll come off as fake. Be warned! Learn the system and don't think too much about it.

Keep safe

iLegend
and he does it again! grin u sef u're good with words jst lyk ur uncle wink u jst knw how to get it on! *no pun intended*
Re: by Supersuave2(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
larabae13:
and he does it again! grin u sef u're good with words jst lyk ur uncle wink u jst knw how to get it on!
you just quoted the whole post twice, must you?
Re: by Agimor(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
iLegend:

Short home story.

So, let's get started.

WHY DO WE LAUGH?

• We laugh for release.

The THREES Formula.

Come = orgásm or go

Summary in Pidgin

Keep safe

iLegend
Chairman answer my quote in your other thread.
Re: by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: by CashNaira96: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
larabae13:
and he does it again! grin u sef u're good with words jst lyk ur uncle wink u jst knw how to get it on! *no pun intended*
Agimor:
Chairman answer my quote in your other thread.

You dont have to quote the whole post na.. Consider those using nokia phones... Chai
Re: by larabae13(f): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
iLegend:

Get it on? Baby larabae13, I'm always on. My switch no dey ever spoil. You like Marvin Gaye and I love him. Let's get it on.
lolz I hear ya grin
Re: by larabae13(f): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
CashNaira96:

You dont have to quote the whole post na.. Consider those using nokia phones... Chai
lolz oya no vex
Re: by larabae13(f): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Supersuave2:
you just quoted the whole post twice, must you?
yikes I'm sorry I didn't knw
Re: by dryakson(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
iLegend:

Which of them?
Re: by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Photo / Funny Facts About Being A Nigerian(pictures) / Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.