Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? (4947 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
vicstar:

let's get ready to prove 'em wrong dis time cheesy grin
why you so obsessed with this people? Could it be envy?

Better take it easy on yourself. Life's too good than to start hating people who don't even notice your existence

2 Likes

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by nikkypearl(f): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
I don't do cute guys!!

@robosky..how are u 2day?
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
many things are over-rated... That's how many girls keep begging me to walk with them... Including that very ugly one that grabs my hand every time in front of cute babes. She wan spoil my paro. And if person shake her hand comot, she go dey feel bad.
Shutup. I bet that woman is too pretty an has a sworn of men after her.
...Dare I say yer just to blind ta see that? undecided
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by benzics(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
We wey no fine? Wetn we go do?
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by vicstar(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
why you so obsessed with this people? Could it be envy?

Better take it easy on yourself. Life's too good than to start hating people who don't even notice your existence

• • • • • With all due respect sir cool did I quote u? Or mentioned ya moniker here ehn? Or did I call any group name here? undecided at first I saw u as a nigga with integrity I guess I was woefully wrong
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • With all due respect sir cool did I quote u? Or mentioned ya moniker here ehn? Or did I call any group name here? undecided at first I saw u as a nigga with integrity I guess I was woefully wrong
ok

Enjoy while it last

1 Like

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by mcchaltonJmoxiz(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
I hate lies

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by vicstar(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ok

Enjoy while it last

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by lodphil(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
A lot of gals fear cute guys.Some will lyk u,buh put u through serious test to make sure u r not a player.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by vicstar(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
I don't do cute guys!!

• • • • • That's why am perfect for ya embarassed wink

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvup4GWEAAXcFK.jpg:large[/img]

1 Like

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Berlyn:
i love ugly guys lipsrsealed
then you will surely love me *smiles
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
lodphil:
A lot of gals fear cute guys.Some will lyk u,buh put u through serious test to make sure u r not a player.
Uhn uhn. i have seen alot of not so appealing(to me) players.
Player is subjective 2 the attudie and mindset of the man, not his face.
.......❤
That being said, the media does make players out 2 be physically attractive and if you aren't careful that image can be internalized.
....I had this happen ta me embarassed but! I know better now!!
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
100 percent true most girls think being a player is by looks thats why they hardly take cute guys serious even the average cute guys sometimes suffer that
KingCheezyPuff:
.......❤
That being said, themedia does make players out 2 be physically attractive and if you aren't careful that image can be internalized.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hmm.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Rexhenrex:
then you will surely love me *smiles

you are cute and your gf is pretty wink
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by lodphil(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Rexhenrex:
100 percent true most girls think being a player is by looks thats why they hardly take cute guys serious even the average cute guys sometimes suffer that
asin ehh,gals ve labelled me player just by looking at me without even getting to know me.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by lodphil(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.......❤
That being said, themedia does make players out 2 be physically attractive and if you aren't careful that image can be internalized.
U r very correct,a lot of cute gud guys are single as a result of these.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
lodphil:
U r very correct,a lot of cute gud guys are single as a result of these.
you mean ta say you never even had at the least 3 girlfriends in yer life? [
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by lodphil(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you mean ta say you never even had at the least 3 girlfriends in yer life? [
hahahaha,gals are easily attracted to me,buh at the same time don't trust me.Have never really had any serious relationship b4.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
lodphil:
hahahaha,gals are easily attracted to me,buh at the same time don't trust me.Have never really had any serious relationship b4.
nether have 1 but I don't really like the commitment.

In yer case though there are likely a number of reasons why you'he not been in 1.

❤Apart from yer appearance what do you have 2 offer a woman
❤Are you really a "good guy" ,or just a self proclaimed 1
❤Have you turned away women who have wanted serious commitment with you because they didn't fit yer physical preferences in a woman instead of looking at her attitude and common relationship goals?

A number of reasons. Think about em .Bye smiley
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by lodphil(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
nether have 1 but I don't really like the commitment.

In yer case though there are likely a number of reasons why you'he not been in 1.

❤Apart from yer appearance what do you have 2 offer a woman
❤Are you really a "good guy" ,or just a self proclaimed 1
❤Have you turned away women who have wanted serious commitment with you because they didn't fit yer physical preferences in a woman instead of looking at her attitude and common relationship goals?

A number of reasons. Think about em .Bye smiley
smiley I feel relationships are too stressful,so I don't see the importance and I easily loose interest in gals.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cheezy.... Please, when next you wanna insult Nevets, attatch brain to fingers cos clearly, I wasn't refering you and it's none on your damn business. Never tell me to shut up.

1 Like

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by robosky02(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
I don't do cute guys!!

@robosky..how are u 2day?

hello dear how you doing

cheesy

1 Like

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by robosky02(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
we can be pretty tagther cheesy
....modified..
wait what "All eyes on him"?
...How is that possible?
An why is she feeling insecure undecided he thought she was sexy enough that he dating er.

but scared that she may loose him once all the other girls jungle their asset before him
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Berlyn:

you are cute and your gf is pretty wink
no o...if u love ugly boys then i am ugly so lets start trad marriage and everything

1 Like

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
robosky02:

so dear

rosalieene, PRESTIGERYHME, Cutehector, tohpahz, Bbsharon , SANDOSKI, mimzy, midehi2, Optional2, kinglekan, nikkypearl, adeh39, halfricanadian, Diddyydiva, quivah, Blessograo, shizzy7, HateU2, AngelAhnie, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner, , optional1,

whats your say

lets go there...
OP

TO SINCERE, ITS A GOOD FEELIN WEN U RE DATING A CUTE GUY BUH U WILL ALWAYS FEEL INSECURE COX OTHERS WOULD WANT2VE HIM TOO

N GET READY TO FACE A LOT FOR DATING SUCH.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Estharfabian:

self doubt, jealousy and fear? shocked

The Nigga has gotta have both Justin beiber's type of face and Dwayne johnson's type of body to make me feel that type of way...lipsrsealed

And that's like Borderline IMPOSSIBLE!
So, that ain't happening. besides, We supposed to compliment eachother. he's got the pretty face, I've got the boobies, Ass and legs. tongue
Esther u re really naughty cheesycheesy
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
He's cute and I'm cute, no time to start being insecure.
He should be the one watching out for my admirers.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by optional1(f): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
robosky02:

so dear

rosalieene, PRESTIGERYHME, Cutehector, tohpahz, Bbsharon , SANDOSKI, mimzy, midehi2, Optional2, kinglekan, nikkypearl, adeh39, halfricanadian, Diddyydiva, quivah, Blessograo, shizzy7, HateU2, AngelAhnie, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner, , optional1,

whats your say

lets go there...

Lol

dad you know klexycole is cute nd I'm not scared abt other gals coming for him.

We good to go....

1 Like

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
Esther u re really naughty cheesycheesy
LoL. grin

I didn't do anything o! tongue

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
cheezy.... Please, when next you wanna insult Nevets, attatch brain to fingers cos clearly, I wasn't refering you and it's none on your damn business. Never tell me to shut up.
You know what this is "Nevets"?
.....a public form when people WILL make comments on yer comments

no ❤. You weren't talking to me but the ignorance in yer words where undecided

.......❤
OK. I was rude.I HALF Apologize for that
.....but that's ONLY for HALF the "shut up" ,because you really needed ta shutup undecided
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
lodphil:
smiley I feel relationships are too stressful,so I don't see the importance
EXACTLY why you've never had a serious relationship grin not .because yer face
.........❤°•
and I easily loose interest in gals.
Probably why they think yer a player grin not because yer face.
.....°••❤

Oh goodie!!! I double quoted and that stupid spambot didn't ban me!!!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could She Be Masturbating / , / Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.