Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,488 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (4875 Views)

I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year / I Want To Draw A Romancelander. / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by Saintsammurai(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2018
thread closed.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: , by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 26, 2018
Nice observation. grin

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 26, 2018
What you highlighted is typical human behavior, it is not entirely peculiar to naira land

If people could give likes to your enemies in reality, you will be amazed at the type of people that will give likes against you.

Nonetheless, don't take what happens on cyberspace seriously too.

I have to say that I am neither her friend or foe on Nairaland tho.

3 Likes

Re: , by izzou(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2018
grin

GrammerNazi

We need you here.
Re: , by donstan18: 11:50pm On May 26, 2018
Being on Nairaland since 2007 shocked

This lie carry pepper grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: , by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 26, 2018
kimbraa:
Nice observation. grin
I am happy you are keeping your guard and not among those that are in one whatsap group or the other?
Re: , by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
What you highlighted is typical human behavior, it is not entirely peculiar to nairaland

If people could give likes to your enemies in reality, you will be amazed at the type of people that will give likes against you.

Nonetheless, don't take what happens in cyberspace seriously too.

I have to say that I am neither her friend or her foe on nairaland tho.
I know, but if i should mention past cases of betrayal in romanceland, you will be on your guard..
Re: , by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I am happy you are keeping your guard and not among those that are in one whatsap group or the other?
I dey mad? grin
Re: , by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 26, 2018
kimbraa:
I dey mad? grin
Lol No you nor dey mad..

Have you not notice the "let us talk at the other side crews"?

Before august I'm sure more drama will be chilled out for our viewing pleasure...
Re: , by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2018
i for like stay see where this thread leads but sleep don come

make i go crash

?
meanwhile let it be known that as a man city fan supporting liverpool today, i hate rergio ramos and real madrid in general [ve]

ramos is mad
Re: , by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2018
Many of you take this place too seriously. Imagine, talking about enemies. Son, you need to shake it off.

Your friends here don't owe you their likes, except they are merely your asslickers. Supposing I am your friend here and you make a statement I am not comfortable with, I won't like your comment. It doesn't make me a bad friend, it only makes me a honest friend. If I give a "like" to your perceived enemy, it doesn't make me a backstabber and it doesn't make the person suddenly my friend. It means I like the particular comment and showed my delight by liking it.

I can't understand how you people go about making enemies online.

I have had a lot of e-fights on Nairaland and yet, I can't even remember any of the monikers I have had a fight with. When I come across a post I like, I don't go about searching if I have had a quarrel with them in the past. I just hit the "like" button.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: , by donstan18: 11:58pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lol No you nor dey mad..

Have you not notice the "let us talk at the other side crews"?

Before august I'm sure more drama will be chilled out for our viewing pleasure...

You are owing us a show? embarassed
Re: , by donstan18: 12:00am On May 27, 2018
BluntTheApostle:
Many of you take this place too seriously. Imagine, talking about enemies. Son, you need to shake it off.

Your friends here don't owe you their likes, except they are merely your asslickers. Supposing I am your friend here and you make a statement I am not comfortable with, I won't like your comment. It doesn't make me a bad friend, it only makes me a honest friend. If I give a "like" to your perceived enemy, it doesn't make me a backstabber and it doesn't make the person suddenly my friend. It means I like the particular comment and showed my delight by liking it.

I have had a lot of e-fights on Nairaland and yet, I can't even remember any of the monikers I have had a fight with. When I come across a post I like, I don't go about searching if I have had a quarrel with them in the past. I just hit the "like" button.

You flawlessly nailed it sir.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: , by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:02am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
I dey mad? grin

YES you dey mad

strong madness!

1 Like

Re: , by Safiaa(f): 12:03am On May 27, 2018
You can agree to disagree. Loads of people don’t agree with what I say sometimes, doesn’t mean they have something against me and vice Versa. It’s not that deep please, Jesus.
Re: , by Nobody: 12:03am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Which show?
Re: , by Nobody: 12:03am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Which show?
Re: , by donstan18: 12:04am On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Which show?
Porthacourt based london girl embarassed
Re: , by Nobody: 12:05am On May 27, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

YES you dey mad

strong madness!
How? grin
Re: , by Nobody: 12:05am On May 27, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

I'm talking to the ones that joins whatsap to gossip, the ones that think they have join gang on Facebook and WhatsApp .

Reality will still caught up with them..

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 12:08am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Porthacourt based london girl embarassed
Lol yeah i know..
she has not being that frequent online for months now, she saw what i said and boycotted nairaland.
Re: , by Nobody: 12:09am On May 27, 2018
cheesy Some shii is brewing on the thread
And I must go to church today oo

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 12:10am On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
You can agree to disagree. Loads of people don’t agree with what I say sometimes, doesn’t mean they have something against me and vice Versa. It’s not that deep please, Jesus.
You obviously don't know what these idiots are capable of doing...

Pocohantes or pocohantas can explain better.
Re: , by donstan18: 12:10am On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lol yeah i know..
she has not being that frequent online for months now, she saw what i said and boycotted nairaland.

grin grin grin

Guy, ah swear, you too dey yarn shiiiii grin

You be Warri boy?
Re: , by Nobody: 12:13am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin grin
Guy, ah swear, you too dey yarn shiiiii grin

You be Warri boy?
Confirm legit warri boy...
original urhobo boy... No levels, nothing dey happen for area, nor be say na shoot bird mama fly.. i full ground remain.
Re: , by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:15am On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I'm talking to the ones that joins whatsap to gossip, the ones that think they have join gang on Facebook and WhatsApp .

Reality will still caught up with them..

Don't mind those ones. Let them learn the hard way. Let them learn that gossiping profits no one.

3 Likes

Re: , by Nobody: 12:17am On May 27, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Don't mind those ones. Let them learn the hard way. Let them learn that gossiping profits no one.
Very true..

1 Like

Re: , by donstan18: 12:17am On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Confirm legit warri boy...
original urhobo boy... No levels, nothing dey happen for area, nor be say na shoot bird mama fly.. i full ground remain.
Lol grin Una too dey make noise cheesy

I'm yet to know between Yoruba and Warri boiz, who dey make noise pass grin

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 12:21am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin Una too dey make noise cheesy

I'm yet to know between Yoruba and Warri boiz, who dey make noise pass grin
Brother you suppose know the story na...

We nor dey make noise o..

You nor wonder why operation python dance by Nigeria army nor reach warri?

Because the government can't afford a war with delta state..
Re: , by donstan18: 12:24am On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Brother you suppose know the story na...

We nor dey make noise o..

You nor wonder why operation python dance by Nigeria army nor reach warri?

Because the government can't afford a war with delta state..

Lol, na so grin

Do you know Jakpa in Warri?
Re: , by Nobody: 12:28am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, na so grin

Do you know Jakpa in Warri?
Lol i will even pass jakpa tomorrow when I'm going to church...

Lol there is no where in the whole of delta state that i don't know and I have been to everywhere..

Na we dey run street na..
Re: , by donstan18: 12:31am On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lol i will even pass jakpa tomorrow when I'm going to church...

Lol there is no where in the whole of delta state that i don't know and I have been to everywhere..

Na we dey run street na..

Lol, I once visited there sometime last year. It's lively, but with ugly women embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had My First Sex / Couple Returns To Their Secondary School To Take Pre-wedding Photos / You Men Need To Stop Doing This! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.