Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? (4941 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

I didn't do anything o! tongue

IF AH HEAR SAY U NO DO ANYTIN
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You know what this is "Nevets"?
.....a public form when people WILL make comments on yer comments

no ❤. You weren't talking to me but the ignorance in yer words where undecided

.......❤
OK. I was rude.I HALF Apologize for that
.....but that's ONLY for HALF the "shut up" ,because you really needed ta shutup undecided
well, puffy... Know what Ion care two pense what you say. Just know this, You step on me, I'll step on you too! Respect yourself, I used to value you.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
well, puffy... Know what Ion care two pense what you say. Just know this, You step on me, I'll step on you too! Respect yourself, I used to value you.
Then the value had no weight. You only valued me when I wasn't butting heads with you❤
Or was it the "shutup"?
I meant the 'shut up' but not rudely .though I guess you can only view shut up as rude

.... grin my mama always did tell me not ta say shut up. But some times man!!!❤
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then the value had no weight. You only valued me when I wasn't butting heads with you❤
Or was it the "shutup"?
I meant the 'shut up' but not rudely .though I guess you can only view shut up as rude

.... grin my mama always did tell me not ta say shut up. But some times man!!!❤
Got better things to do than to brawl with words with a SHE on a faceless forum. Goodnight
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Got better things to do than to brawl with words with a SHE on a faceless forum. Goodnight
Wait!?? If I was HE you would roll battle with me because I was boy?

....Yer trying 2 be gentlemanly? Awww. I wish you'd teach tsom grin
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Wait!?? If I was HE you would roll battle with me because I was boy?

....Yer trying 2 be gentlemanly? Awww. I wish you'd teach tsom grin
yet again.... This will be the second time you'll be complementing me here. ...... .Apology accepted. Don't sha insult my 'man' again
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
yet again.... This will be the second time you'll be complementing me here. ...... .Apology accepted. Don't sha insult my 'man' again
Wait! ? When did I compliment you ,noe or before?
.....❤
Insult yer 'man', undecided I don't understand.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Wait! ? When did I compliment you ,noe or before?
.....❤
Insult yer 'man', undecided I don't understand.
imagine... She's forgotten.... You were surprised when I told I.amdurrent ''one less competitor over girls'' when I heard he was gay instead of the usual bashing other guys resort to. Remember?
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
imagine... She's forgotten.... You were surprised when I told I.amdurrent ''one less competitor over girls'' when I heard he was gay instead of the usual bashing other guys resort to. Remember?
Yes,I remember the man,i just didnt know he was you.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yes,I remember the man,i just didnt know he was you.
well.. Twas me. cheesy
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
well.. Twas me. cheesy
ok grin
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by gbens2000(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
OP

TO SINCERE, ITS A GOOD FEELIN WEN U RE DATING A CUTE GUY BUH U WILL ALWAYS FEEL INSECURE COX OTHERS WOULD WANT2VE HIM TOO

N GET READY TO FACE A LOT FOR DATING SUCH.
so far na only u don talk true.
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by robosky02(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

self doubt, jealousy and fear? shocked

And that's like Borderline IMPOSSIBLE!
So, that ain't happening. besides, We supposed to compliment eachother. he's got the pretty face, I've got the boobies, Ass and legs. tongue

lol when you see bosom, ass and legs hotter than yours or can compete with yours

how will you deal with it as in scare them away from your boo

lol cheesy
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by robosky02(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2016
optional1:

Lol

dad you know klexycole is cute nd I'm not scared abt other gals coming for him.

We good to go....

that ok

will watch your back if he mess up with your heart
I will personally come for his head grin
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by optional1(f): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2016
robosky02:

that ok
will watch your back if he mess up with your heart I will personally come for his head grin

dats my dad...... You the dad.....
Klexycole hope you hearing sha dont mess up ooooo....
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Uhn uhn. i have seen alot of not so appealing(to me) players.
Player is subjective 2 the attudie and mindset of the man, not his face.
.......❤
That being said, the media does make players out 2 be physically attractive and if you aren't careful that image can be internalized.
....I had this happen ta me embarassed but! I know better now!!
Eeyaa ndo
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by klexycole(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2016
robosky02:

that ok

will watch your back if he mess up with your heart
I will personally come for his head grin
grin grin
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by klexycole(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2016
optional1:

dats my dad...... You the dad.....

Klexycole hope you hearing sha dont mess up ooooo....

I no fit na grin... You know I love you baby. cheesy wink
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by robosky02(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2016
klexycole:
grin grin

ok am watching you

you said

"I CAN and I WILL"

undecided
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by klexycole(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2016
robosky02:

ok am watching you

you said

"I CAN and I WILL"

undecided

Haha, sir Robosky... Don't misinterpret my DP na embarassed

You know I love her grin Never mind, I can't act funny cool cheesy
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by robosky02(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2016
klexycole:

Haha, sir Robosky... Don't misinterpret my DP na embarassed

You know I love her grin Never mind, I can't act funny cool cheesy

he ha made an open confession
so am watching wink
optional1
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by optional1(f): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2016
klexycole:

I no fit na grin... You know I love you baby. cheesy wink

Ok dear.....
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by optional1(f): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2016
robosky02:

he ha made an open confession
so am watching wink
optional1

Ok dad

I trust him, he wont dare mess up my heart thank you for watching just like TheSuperNerd is also watching....

I know my dad wont let anyone mess up my heart dats why I will always love you dad....

Have a beautiful day......

Dad I have football match tomorro in school pray for me so I wont get injured and my team should win......
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by robosky02(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2016
optional1:

Ok dad

Have a beautiful day......

Dad I have football match tomorro in school pray for me so I wont get injured and my team should win......

sure

you will score the winning goal cheesy
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by optional1(f): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2016
robosky02:

sure
you will score the winning goal cheesy

Amen....
Just as I scored the winning goal last year.....
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by Blessograo(f): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
i've been with a very cute guy who is working and earning enough money and to be sincere i don;t get jealous not until he told me it's bad not to be jealous and he said that cos i accused him of been jealous just to defend himself, but well it doesn't stop me from treating him the way he needs to be treated like telling him the truth when he hates it cos i cannot hide my reaction to things. I can pretend to be cool but you get to notice quickly, so luckily for me we broke up cos he's not worth the stress although you can't just get past it but you just learn the lesson and for me the lesson was that he was a motherfucker, pussy and asshole. grin grin grin
Re: ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it? by robosky02(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Blessograo:
.......... I can pretend to be cool but you get to notice quickly, so luckily for me we broke up cos he's not worth the stress although you can't just get past it but you just learn the lesson and for me the lesson was that[b] he was a motherfucker, pussy and asshole[/b]. grin grin grin

lol this got me laughing

so he fall for them all

could it be why so many are scared or jealously guiding theres lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed / My Husband Side Chick Bought Things At My Shop, Paid With My Husband Card -lady / HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.