Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (56580 Views)

Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France / Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by amtalkin(f): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Islam and peace shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by ghostmist: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
NwaNimo1:

Apologies... but seriously, you don't have sense.

Israel doesn't give a flying fvck about political correctness.

there policy is simple: they are reasonable to reasonable people and unreasonable to unreasonable people.

they don't play politics with the lives of their people

so you're saying that the Arabs agreed to be funded by their greatest enemies... the one people they all love to hate??

go and take several seats....

9 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by ghostmist: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Google63:
The difference between a moderate muslim and an extremist muslim is
that the extremist muslim wants to saw your head off and the
moderate muslim wants the extremist muslim to saw your head off
lol

grin

4 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by ken4jj(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
ollah1:

How come ISIS birthed when the west wanted to usurp Assad as the president of Syria by all means?

All the countries the west hit and attacking the government has been in chaos. They have killed hundreds of thousands and displaced millions simply because they didn't do thier bidding. The outcome is the different versions of groups out there.

I still wonder why the west aren't labelled as terrorist.

ISIS are having morale because they so called "Moderate muslims" are defending their actions and cheering them. Any ISIS person reading what you just posted will be encouraged that they are fighting a just cause. I'm not surprised,you guys are just the same.

Please when and where next is the next Islamic terrorist attack going to happen?

7 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Fourwinds: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
and dey call themselves Islamic State.
I wonder what read inside Koran

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Blackfire(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Islam is a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
ken4jj:

ISIS are having morale because they so called "Moderate muslims" are defending their actions and cheering them. Any ISIS person reading what you just posted will be encouraged that they are fighting a just cause. I'm not surprised,you guys are just the same.

Please when and where next is the next Islamic terrorist attack going to happen?

Lol. It's obvious, you've got nothing up stairs. Oh yes, an attack happened in France which was a pretty bad one. The media has been talking about it. This happened few hours ago. The guys are labelled terrorists and shot dead. All well and good.

Ag attack happened in Japan 2 days ago, he killed 19 disabled men. He said he is uniting the Japan and the world. He isn't labelled a terrorist neither is he dead.

The media aren't saying much about it and it's not even on the front page. Who is doing who? Who is adding more fuel to the flame?
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by REVOLUTNIS: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
It should be said Islamic terrorists not ISIS.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by YongChi: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Haba op, even France is yet to confirm the attackers and no group has claimed it, how you take know say na ISIS, are you their manager
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
NwaNimo1:

all I can notice is religious bigotry...u need to step up ur mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Scholar8200(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
NwaNimo1:

Quite Insightful! But most if not all terrorists have come from other countries and nationals other than Israel, how do we reconcile that?

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by dadiyev: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
IS at work.

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Teeeecash(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
mobidoo:
Muslim is Muslim no excuse. And that is their identity
hmmm...i dont blame u..#smh
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by ShiaMuslim: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
All those talking against Islam and Muslims, remember the below two points:

1. Imam Hussain, the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad and his entire household were beheaded and murdered in the Tragedy of Karbala by so called Muslims (Takfiri) who were shouting "Allahu Akbar".

2. These terrorists (ISIS, Nusra etc) are supported in Syria by France and other western powers to overthrow the legitimate government and president of Syria.

So please do not blame Islam and Muslims. The bad Takfiri guys are there and the West have done well to empower and embolden them in the Middle East. The bad guys are now biting the fingers of the hand that fed them fat.the Syrian president , Assad, in one of his interviews had warned the Europeans not to help terrorists in Syria. That these beasts will one day go back to cause havoc. And it's happening.the highest number of European Wahhabi Takfiri terrorists fighting in Syria is French.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Muhammedans at it again.The religion of piss really spreading its piss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Teeeecash(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fourwinds:
and dey call themselves Islamic State.

I wonder what read inside Koran
MY frnd , are u alright ?!...because someone says he is a muslim doesnt mean he is a muslim...
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Folzye(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
One hardly find positive things to ear or read nowadays.. It's either complaining, killings, barbaric acts, corruption, hatred between husband and wife....

2 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Teeeecash(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
REVOLUTNIS:
It should be said Islamic terrorists not ISIS.
TROLL HERE PLEASE. .
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Lagazine(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
NwaNimo1:

u are very stupid for linking isreal with ISIS. Your Islamic brothers perpetrates evil here and there, not the Isrealis. [color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Engrpj(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingRex1:
And the only thing the church can do is to condemn the act.. Sometimes I wish we still had faithfuls like Moses n King David.

Where they Christians
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by livinbygrace: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingRex1:
And the only thing the church can do is to condemn the act.. Sometimes I wish we still had faithfuls like Moses n King David.

Dont mind them,they would condemn and pray until they slaughter all christian all in the name of Allah?
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Teeeecash(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
lefulefu:
Muhammedans at it again.The religion of piss really spreading its piss.
..ARE U ALRIGHT ??. . ugh. .
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by miketayo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
NwaNimo1:

kip feeding urself with those crap

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by atirolu(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
NwaNimo1:

Read your bible u ll knw y
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Teeeecash(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Damfostopper:
All terrorist r muslim..... Religion of piss
...wise up boy...my wish for u is to encounter one of em in d future.. dats when u wil know d difference btw a muslim and a terrorist
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Fourwinds: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Teeeecash:
MY frnd , are u alright ?!...because someone says he is a muslim doesnt mean he is a muslim...
I think u are d one dat is not alright... tell me which Holy book do ISIS read. Holy Bible or Holy Koran.. and what is d name of their country. In my comment did I mention muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Sealeddeal(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
I condemn Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Fleery: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Then what is Jihad?

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by ken4jj(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
ollah1:

Lol. It's obvious, you've got nothing up stairs. Oh yes, an attack happened in France which was a pretty bad one. The media has been talking about it. This happened few hours ago. The guys are labelled terrorists and shot dead. All well and good.

Ag attack happened in Japan 2 days ago, he killed 19 disabled men. He said he is uniting the Japan and the world. He isn't labelled a terrorist neither is he dead.

The media aren't saying much about it and it's not even on the front page. Who is doing who? Who is adding more fuel to the flame?

Bros, you guys should go and solve your problems and stop trying to drag others into your debate. The whole world knows you guys are the fathers of terrorism and you guys seems not bothered to sanitize your religion. Anyway, it is left for you guys but the time is coming when you bunch will be restricted to your enclaves because this madness is getting out of hand. If i were you, i would be more interested in solving my problem instead of looking for cheap silly defense.
I ask you again, when and where are we expecting the next islamic terrorist attack? Have you prepared your silly defense for it? You better do it now.

4 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Teeeecash(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fourwinds:
I think u are d one dat is not alright... tell me which Holy book do ISIS read. Holy Bible or Holy Koran.. and what is d name of their country. In my comment did I mention muslim.
was it written on his forehead that he reads al quran
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
how did isis get to france all the way from syria? i pity those that opend their borders to those psychos, won ti ri nkan nkan.

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Fourwinds: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Teeeecash:
was it written on his forehead that he reads al quran
written on his head.? so funny.!! u are just hiding from something dat is straring at ur face....

have you taken ur time to watch ISIS video.

what about Boko Haram. what book do they recite. even here in Nigeria., what book did Boko Haram forced d Chibok girls to recite in their video. don't play ignorant here okay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result / North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos) / Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.