Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

A Simple Question For Atheists - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Question For Atheists (5770 Views)

Questions For Atheists / What Christians Say When They Are Losing Arguments (For Atheists) / Question For Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pidggin:

God is perfect, He doesn't have our weaknesses. Jealousy in this case is not a weakness rather it is strength. It is a sign of being caring and loving. If he didn't show any emotions when a soul is being lost to the devil wouldn't that make him uncaring?
So caring and loving that He killed people for worshipping a calf. So caring and that He has prepared an eternal furnace for humans, just in case they do not reciprocate the love and care. Tell me more ma'am.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by damogul: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pidggin pls leave that guy alone. He is a bonafide card carrying member of the Atheist Republic. They are only relevant in the face of Religion.

I have told them repeatedly and I will say so again for you Ranchhoddas, Christianity would keep waxing strong long after you are plant manure.

What you are doing is called shadow boxing...you will only end up tiring yourself out while your shadow wouldnt break a sweat.

I encourage you to continue with the shadow boxing. When you begin to see a way in the wind then you let us know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by Pidggin(f): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So caring and loving that He killed people for worshipping a calf. So caring and that He has prepared an eternal furnace for humans, just in case they do not reciprocate the love and care. Tell me more ma'am.

Bear in mind that in the old testament God appeared more strict than He was in the new testament because there was no Grace, it was the law that ruled in that era and the penalties for idolatry was death.

As for the furnace, do you know that if you believe in your heart that Jesus is the son of God and you confess it with your mouth you will be saved? I mean how hard can this be for anyone?

There has to be some kind of punishment for evil doers or don't you think so?
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
damogul:
Pidggin pls leave that guy alone. He is a bonafide card carrying member of the Atheist Republic. They are only relevant in the face of Religion.

I have told them repeatedly and I will say so again for you Ranchhoddas, Christianity would keep waxing strong long after you are plant manure.

What you are doing is called shadow boxing...you will only end up tiring yourself out while your shadow wouldnt break a sweat.

I encourage you to continue with the shadow boxing. When you begin to see a way in the wind then you let us know.
This is what happens when you hit the brick wall of reason, you become paranoid. If you like call me anything. There will also be atheists and other non-believers after you are dead as they were before you were born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pidggin:

Bear in mind that in the old testament God appeared more strict than He was in the new testament because there was no Grace, it was the law that ruled in that era and the penalties for idolatry was death.

As for the furnace, do you know that if you believe in your heart that Jesus is the son of God and you confess it with your mouth you will be saved? I mean how hard can this be for anyone?

There has to be some kind of punishment for evil doers or don't you think so?
Very hard. Especially as there is no proof that believing and confession saves anyone from anything(or do you have any proof). I agree with you that evil doers should be punished but I want to know this- Who is an evil-doer?

1 Like

Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by damogul: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This is what happens when you hit the brick wall of reason, you become paranoid. If you like call me anything. There will also be atheists and other non-believers after you are dead as they were before you were born.

No doubt Arheists would still be here long after I go to meet my maker but they probably would be like 0.05% of world population which at best would be insignificant.

Besides your kids and grandkids would be serving God long after your leave and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Cheers.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
damogul:

No doubt Arheists would still be here long after I go to meet my maker but they probably would be like 0.05% of world population which at best would be insignificant.

Besides your kids and grandkids would be serving God long after your leave and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Cheers.
Everyone in my family serves God. I hope to get married in a church to a decent church lady. So what's the fuss. Na only me no dey serious with church for my house. Kini big deal?
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by damogul: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Everyone in my family serves God. I hope to get married in a church to a decent church lady. So what's the fuss. Na only me no dey serious with church for my house. Kini big deal?

See your confusion!

Lmao at decent Church Lady. How old are you? 19?

So you are still living with mummy and daddy? Children Atheists everywhere.....more like AGE OF REBELLION!

You say you detest God for having feelings yet you want to get married in Church to a decent Church girl. Why not look for a decent TRANSITIONING girl same as you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
damogul:

See your confusion!

Lmao at decent Church Lady. How old are you? 19?

So you are still living with mummy and daddy? Children Atheists everywhere.....more like AGE OF REBELLION!

You say you detest God for having feelings yet you want to get married in Church to a decent Church girl. Why not look for a decent TRANSITIONING girl same as you?

Desperation. You must really love the word TRANSITIONING. Where did I say that I detested God for anything?....It's because I like church weddings ooo. No spiri koko involved. No pastor will see any vision on my behalf. So don't get your hopes up.

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by damogul: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Desperation. You must really love the word TRANSITIONING. Where did I say that I detested God for anything?....It's because I like church weddings ooo. No spiri koko involved. No pastor will see any vision on my behalf. So don't get your hopes up.

The word Transition is something I borrowed from u since u said u are a Christian in transition.

So now u do not detest God yet you talked about Him being vindictive, angry, jealous, and all that.

Confusion galore.

Go and marry a transitioning girl young man. Look for one who follows ur ideology and wed her na.

Lol
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
damogul:

The word Transition is something I borrowed from u since u said u are a Christian in transition.

So now u do not detest God yet you talked about Him being vindictive, angry, jealous, and all that.

Confusion galore.

Go and marry a transitioning girl young man. Look for one who follows ur ideology and wed her na.

Lol
This would require another round of explanation and frankly I am tired of typing....If I see such a girl I won't hesitate, but I prefer church girl. She go dey pray for my soul.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by damogul: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This would require another round of explanation and frankly I am tired of typing....If I see such a girl I won't hesitate, but I prefer church girl. She go dey pray for my soul.

So you believe in prayer? Who would she be praying to then?
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
damogul:

So you believe in prayer? Who would she be praying to then?
This is why you should stop making assumptions. There's so much you don't know.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by damogul: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This is why you should stop making assumptions. There's so much you don't know.

If you are yet to define yourself and your ideology why then bash God? Is that not confusion and self deception?

If you still have personal baggage why not offload it first before you start bashing your maker. That is why Jesus said ,"COME UNTO ME ALL YE WHO ARE WEARY AND HEAVY LADEN AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST".

You need to offload first. So stop bashing God on threads until you do.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
damogul:

If you are yet to define yourself and your ideology why then bash God? Is that not confusion and self deception?

If you still have personal baggage why not offload it first before you start bashing your maker. That is why Jesus said ,"COME UNTO ME ALL YE WHO ARE WEARY AND HEAVY LADEN AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST".

You need to offload first. So stop bashing God on threads until you do.
I have defined myself-Transitioning Christian. I am not to blame if you cannot wrap your head around it.
Re: A Simple Question For Atheists by damogul: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I have defined myself-Transitioning Christian. I am not to blame if you cannot wrap your head around it.

You have no definition until you arrive at where you are transitioning to.

You are a fence sitter....neither here nor there so you are not defined by worlds standards but as a Christian which I am I would say you have backslidden as that would be my definition of you but if I say so you would say you are not especially since you are still transitioning.

So know who you are first before you give others names. Be an observer until you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? / Guy Walks On Water / Jesus Way Of Praying/christians Way Of Praying, Which Of These Is More Accurate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.