Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. (1759 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But I Always Use Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by PEPPERified: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2016
My woman and I have been seeing each other for a while, we live in the same state but different cities.
whenever we make love, she frowns against using condom and she does not like taking contraceptive, and she does this leg locking thing most times when I want to withdraw.
The point is, I don't want to get her pregnant, I'm not ready to settle down at the moment. (I've not thought about 'when' and 'with who').
what do I do?
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by GoldenJAT(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2016
she is about to lock ur destiny! u b a daddy soon

5 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2016
Pishure or idonbelievit tongue

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by ojun50(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2016
Give her wht she want

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by gabinogem(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2016
cheesy... U already know her motive. Confront her & let her know ur stance.

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by obiorathesubtle: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2016
undecided You're not ready to settle down but you're ready to phork??

What nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by domopps(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2016
You don't need advice all you need is medical check up in a standard hospital!

Cheeeers

3 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by iceberylin(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2016
WHEN YOU DATING MAKE SURE YOU DONT SETTLE FOR LESS, LET IT BE SOMEONE YOU CAN GET MARRIED TO SO IF ANY SHIT HAPPENS LA wink

3 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by stchinedu: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2016
If you are not ready to "settle down", face your hustle and stop pulling down pants to "settle" into the "treasure zone".

...You don't like the "locking thing" but you enjoy to "lock into her treasure pot" to ease off "tension"...

Òrò rúrùn undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
undecided
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by jojothaiv(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Conspiracy theory!

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by Daniel2289(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sit her down n tell her wat u are up to. U have to b very careful, she lives in anoda town, nd who knows wats happening there. Don't let her force babies into ur hands. if not, I c u becoming a Daddy soon.
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by Magician1503(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Oga U know what to do, if she won't allow u to withdraw during the 'erm erm', no enter the place na. U wan make dem lock down your destiny with pucci?
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dont have sex then, simple.
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by smiles12345(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bro u've got urself a real hook-er. I mean a trapper. Be v careful bro cuz most guys go into relatnsp for s%¤ while most girls its for marriage and they will do anytin to hook u wink
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Must you Fvck her? undecided
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by PEPPERified: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
gabinogem:
cheesy... U already know her motive. Confront her & let her know ur stance.
I also ready let her know I wasn't ready to settle down. I believe she is quite aware that the chances of us getting married is very very slim.
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by PEPPERified: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Dont have sex then, simple.

For crying out loud! I'm a man with Natural needs. I no be firewood. and its not like I'm forcing her, I cater for her other needs too. we like ourselves
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by schumastic(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Pishure or idonbelievit tongue

post pictures of yours first grin grin and then op will follow suite
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by PEPPERified: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
iceberylin:
WHEN YOU DATING MAKE SURE YOU DONT SETTLE FOR LESS, LET IT BE SOMEONE YOU CAN GET MARRIED TO SO IF ANY SHIT HAPPENS LA wink
She's really pretty, well behaved, a graduate but not the kind I just know we can't get married.
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
schumastic:

post pictures of yours first grin grin and then op will follow suite

I asked first ooo... grin
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by schumastic(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I asked first ooo... grin

lol you know what, just go n call your bae then imagine all wa d op said n put it into practice then snap n look at it
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
schumastic:

lol you know what, just go n call your bae then imagine all wa d op said n put it into practice then snap n look at it

Don't gimme such opinion... I wasn't asking u anyway.. Ur not the OP... Unless this is ur alternate moniker... Why ur so freakishly concerned abt it... cool

Ooohh BUSTED. tongue
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by PEPPERified: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Don't gimme such opinion... I wasn't asking u anyway.. Ur not the OP... Unless this is ur alternate moniker... Why ur so freakishly concerned abt it... cool

Ooohh BUSTED. tongue

TrapQueen77:

Ooohh BUSTED. tongue

[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=47935758]

Ooohh BUSTED. tongue

Alternate kini? I never knew such words are used. For the record the Op is the Op. He is not 'twice'
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
PEPPERified:
[b][/b]

Oohh I got it..

One down. grin
I'll mark ur name in my book.

NEXT
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by schumastic(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ooohh BUSTED. tongue

calm down tiger that's my cousin you are talking about up there so I v every right to feel concern
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
You don't need to use protection. What you need is stoyibs. No condoms. No contraceptives. No preggies. Contact me to know how.
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by 100Cents: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Babe cheats on you, complaints.

Babe loves you, complaints..
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by 6fit(f): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Den inject yurself with anti-spermicide to kill all yur sperm.....so u can ejaculate in her anyhow
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by 2SWT(f): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is interesting

So girls still do this hooking stuff nowadays?
Op u're about becoming a baby daddy meanwhile go for test
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by PEPPERified: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2016
6fit:
Den inject yurself with anti-spermicide to kill all yur sperm.....so u can ejaculate in her anyhow

you are so kind. that I'm not ready to father a child at the moment, (and maybe by her) doesn't mean I don't want to have children.

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Sex With Your Partner Download Ebook 18+ / My Boyfriend Is Stil In Contact With His Ex..what Should I Do?? / Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.