Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) (9735 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / Why I Hate Girls (my Photos) / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by timsonpreye(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
that's why u av to go carry ur dad's car key abi let him catch u.. undecided
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by Debbywills(f): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
handsomety:
yes me hearty... it a slang..from Mexico... hey holla senorita... I call you senor debby..so I said hit me follow back ..and pm me.

Lol. It's Kinda Funny tho.
I get, and i will
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by Debbywills(f): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
handsomety:
yes me hearty... it a slang..from Mexico... hey holla senorita... I call you senor debby..so I said hit me follow back ..and pm me.

Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by loco4love: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
YOU ARE NOT GAY OP

You are just a misogynist.

Were you ever abused by females maybe that's why you hate them indiscriminately.

Stay out of trouble. Brotherman.
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by dapsonlou(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
i feel like im just cursed!! evetytime a girl likes me all i do is fantasize about hurting her and making her cry. i have hurt many girls ego's and i always insult them online but snub them like they dont exist in real life. what is wrong with my brain, im tired of being so weird..i wanna date like normal guys ..jesuss!!! pls insult me or advice me i need to change

If that is you with flowers on your head then you are a f@g. Keep hating them and do you, no hope. H0M0s are born that way.
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by Renegrade: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by skillz111(m): 12:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Remove that flower from your head u cute and attractiveness if not well handled is always a kind of challenge on its own talking from experience and am a psychologist in case you need one peace @ op
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
it's better you don't get married
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
kiddoiLL:
fucking gay cum misogynist!
.. Cu.nt not cum:-/:-/
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
dapsonlou:

If that is you with flowers on your head then you are a f@g. Keep hating them and do you, no hope. H0M0s are born that way.
lmao ... That's wicked namesake ...

Me just think. The dude is just a attention seeker ... But man they are guys that do really dislike. Females for real .. Know a bunch of them
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by dapsonlou(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
lmao ... That's wicked namesake ...

Me just think. The dude is just a attention seeker ... But man they are guys that do really dislike. Females for real .. Know a bunch of them

My guy don't put a flower on your head and be forming Straight. Men who hate girls are guys who use to be diss by female and decide to punish females when they are doing well in life.
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by dapsonlou(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
loco4love:
YOU ARE NOT GAY OP

You are just a misogynist.

Were you ever abused by females maybe that's why you hate them indiscriminately.

Stay out of trouble. Brotherman.

If you cant tell by his picture that he's gay, then you are not exposed.
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
dapsonlou:

My guy don't put a flower on your head and be forming Straight. Men who hate girls are guys who use to be diss by female and decide to punish females when they are doing well in life.
.. Lol you gotta be kidding me .. I don't fancy that snap chat shiit ...

Yeah very true .. Most of them has had bad encounter with ladies in an aspect of their life so they result to hating females as a sort of revenge or rather still treat them like crap
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by donMIG(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
GAY
THINK THATS WHAT DEY CALLED
CORRECT ME SOME1 PLEASE
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by kiddoiLL(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. Cu.nt not cum:-/:-/
make use d dictionary first sir..cum has more than one meaning
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
kiddoiLL:
make use d dictionary first sir..cum has more than one meaning
ok .. I'll check
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by popefuse(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Guy u no what i no wat u try to pass across.jst to check ur pix how cute u are i got it. ladiess dis guy was trying to show wat u re missing.go for him girlz
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by dapsonlou(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. Lol you gotta be kidding me .. I don't fancy that snap chat shiit ...

Yeah very true .. Most of them has had bad encounter with ladies in an aspect of their life so they result to hating females as a sort of revenge or rather still treat them like crap

That's Why he's trying to form success now with a Nissan key, but fooocked it up with the Flower
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by princessayesha(f): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2016
There was this lecturer in my school @op...he was just like u. Hates girls and disgraces us in public. Turns out he is gay, they fired him coz he was harrassing one boy. So op.... grin
Re: Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 23, 2016
itz a dang shame because he has cute eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) / It Seems Fat Girls Have No Vaginal Catcher / How To Win Her Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.