Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,517 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges (58052 Views)

The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / 6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari / Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2016
total cleansing his ear if Tinubu is cleaner than all of these which he is above all then the system will be met with failure like every media polished event of this administration
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by 2eggs1goal: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Fake list where it Tinubu, Fashola,Amechi and the rest of the APC goons that stole our money to put him in the presidency seat.
All this corruption theme of this goverment is becoming borin, when are they going to start working we already getting to the half way of the four years term but with nothing to show for it.
Buhari's govt is a big scam of lies.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Fourwinds: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Alams would have been there if not for d cold hands of death....

clears throat
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Codes151(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2016
This is bullshit! Where is tinubu? Amaechi? Oshiomole! Them?
Apc it shall not be well with u ppl
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2016
what about uduaghan and ameachi?, well even though I am voting for Ize Iyamu,I am personally happy lucky igbinedion is there #cheers
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by muzari: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Even though lives of many are fill with BUT, Lord, i pray for your protection on PMB, I seek that he shall not be harm and the BUT in his life shall be removed
I sometimes wonder whether these commentators live in this country! I pardon those born in 80s, pity those born earlier that oppose PMB
A boy was saying I love mango, he's asked what kill his father, he said mango. It's obvious that the boy his.............
Fill the dot
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by arabbunkum: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Tinubu should be the first on that list, followed by Amechi and then Fashola.
How can you be talking of probing former governors while excluding the above three
Buhari, not all Nigerians are Zombie.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Codes151(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2016
bilal4riid:

Sign of wailing for eternity!!
Is Gej, Makarfi and Shema not former governors?
I am ready to get banned if u don't use u big head or brains! How can u call urself a Nigerian n se nothing wrong with dt list? Probe Johnathan till tomorrow, u won't see a scratch! I'd rather probe PMB n wife than GEJ.. zombie
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by bigsam1992(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2016
mamabomboy:
For once, i agree with the FG. These governors have to be held accountable for their unscrupulous actions while in office. But why is ex President Jonathan not on the list.

U don forget d last minute call? Dat call alone na him saving grace
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by DjAduba(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Sai Baba!!!!! u are doing exactly what we quite expected..... carry-on. retrieve our money from this thieves, 2017 is fast approaching we are expecting to fund to budget in advance God will. remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Codes151(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Babatundecash:
I swear,your primary six leaving certificate must be probed....you are nothing but a complete stack illitrate.....ICPC has opened this case even before Saraki was sworn in as a first term senator in 2011 but the case of all this croonies were swept under the carpet during the reign of the ineffectual buffon who said stealing is not corruption but the case has resurface again under the administration who said stealing is corruption....don't be a lover of looters and afterall saraki is not the only one involed,it includes other 36 ex-governors.....even Akume,Yerima,Akala e.t.c who are all APC members are not spear.
mouth piece! If stealing is corruption, why are they not in jail! With metuh case; is stealing not corruption!? Smh. Politics is for those with brains! Btw, all this people on this list to me are less of a priority! So many ppl have been asking for the probe of tinubu, fashola and amaech! This goons top list on the majority! Smh!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Fourwinds: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2016
d moment I saw Peter Odili., I knew d devil has been awaken.....

His case was d one of d biggest mistake d Supreme Court presided upon....What is perpetual injunction on a suspect
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Iceberg3: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2016
Interesting..big job for efcc...however,the list is incomplete without tinubu,amaechi,kwankwaso(whatever that means),fashola and that #50m foam gentleman,fayemi..

Thank God the peoples gov,fayose is shielded.

Meanwhile,its DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD BODY FOR SARAKI...

Nevertheless,SAI EKWEREMADU,THE NEXT SENATE PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by mexxy1(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2016
kstix:

apparently u didnt bother to read the post where it is stated clearly that some APC members are there and that its for ex governors who corruption cases have been opened against them by the EFCC but didnt go to trial. Tinubu was tried by obj and was vindicated. Amaechi's case was never opened by d EFCC. So how is it witch-hunting?

Apparently you didn't bother to read my post to know that I only asked a question and never talked about witch-hunting.

Since you are Amaechi's lawyer, did you bother to ask why his case was never opened by the EFCC despite obvious evidences against him. I'm in Rivers state and I can pinpoint several white elephant projects in his second tenure which are of no benefit to the Rivers people but used to siphon our common wealth.
Civil servants and pensioners were owed for over 8 months, Rivers state owned companies were sold off without due process and you crawl out from wherever you came from to quote me...

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Rubyventures: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2016
I was looking for one name on that list and I found it. He has the blood of so many on his hands.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by ajieh21(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2016
I join Uduagha of delta state to make the list sensible.
adioolayi:
Make I mind my Business...OYO state...If Akala alias ATM no dey, I for personally put am there grin grin grin cheesy
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Ofklaw: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2016
Where is Uduaghan and Amaechi
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by samhay: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2016
I for tear the list if I no see Adebayo Alao Akala
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by pepigeorge(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Wot of Amaechi and uduaghan
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2016
abeg wey rochas okorocha
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by kstix(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2016
mexxy1:

Apparently you didn't bother to read my post to know that I only asked a question and never talked about witch-hunting.

Since you are Amaechi's lawyer, did you bother to ask why his case was never opened by the EFCC despite obvious evidences against him. I'm in Rivers state and I can pinpoint several white elephant projects in his second tenure which are of no benefit to the Rivers people but used to siphon our common wealth.
Civil servants and pensioners were owed for over 8 months, Rivers state owned companies were sold off without due process and you crawl out from wherever you came from to quote me...
lmao. Okay enlighten me then. Why was amaechi's case not opened o. Even when he was in an opposition party under GEJ? If there was anything to open, why wasnt it open? Let me give u an answer, a popular law quote, ''he who must come for equity/justice, must come with clean hands''
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Paperwhite(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2016
When it is said that someone is super clueless/dull this is just it.Why is this country cursed with someone as this man.The economy-our mainstay of physical existence is in comatose yet all that matters to this fool is corruption probe.What have he done with Aisha's Halliburton scandal,Buratai's case,Danbazzuo's saga? Why have he not subjected himself to probe over his certificate forgery & perjury? Of all the ones you've been probing since you started,how many convictions have it led to? You have so much on your hand,why not draw a line & start from there? Will all these probes help the poor man out there? So you see that your foolishness is irredeemable?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Okeikpu(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2016
only GOD knows d kind weed wey ds skeleton from DAURA dey smoke
THERE'S NO Fulani MAN ON DS LIST
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
mamabomboy:
For once, i agree with the FG. These governors have to be held accountable for their unscrupulous actions while in office. But why is ex President Jonathan not on the list.
this is laughable igbinedion case was closed am very aware of that..why is rotimi amaechi not there?or even jagaban ?how did jagaban became the biggest landlord in west africa?from his salaries or inheritance?let them occupy their zombies with prosecuting dead and buried cases why the mofoz jubilate in agony and hunger...its so sad that dis kind of ludicrous poo still penetrates the cranium of youths in this 21st century when they have everything to liberate themselves at their disposals..smh in total dismay.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Paperwhite(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
arabbunkum:
Tinubu should be the first on that list, followed by Amechi and then Fashola.
How can you be talking of probing former governors while excluding the above three
Buhari, not all Nigerians are Zombie.
you mind these illiterates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by PINES: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2016
I don vex! Why is Theodore A. Orji (Abia state) not here?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
[size=16pt]Get your facts right. Investigations into these cases were concluded by ICPC and EFCC before Buhari was elected. PDP was in power then. Some of the cases were already in court but suffered long adjournments. APC was registered as a party in 2013; there couldn't have been any APC former governor then. [/size]

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by billyG(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
StainlessH:
please i have been having issues with my eyes lately due to old age, im only asking for you to help me check if amaechi rotimi sorry rotimi amaechi (Rivers) is on the list?
Ameachi turn never reach,we are talking of 3rd Republic former guvnors.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Ola5TP: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
Mylove55:
i cover pmb with d blood of jesus. he wil never see evil until he finish d work i gave him in 8yrs
Shame to u guys for supporting dullard! And I'm pretty sure that most of u supporting this regime are personally undergoing unexplained hardship, but instead of you to call a spade a spade, u all hide behind and calling a spade a sharp cutlass! All of you and dullard are the reason why Nigeria is developing backwardly and you are all there celebrating failures together. I spit on y'all.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by billyG(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2016
krendo:
http://newsdiaryonline.com/buhari-promises-to-draw-the-line-pardon-past-corrupt-leaders/

The All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari(retd) has embarked on his final lap of North-West rally of the party preparatory for the March 28 rescheduled elections with a promise that he will pardon past leaders accused of corruption or any wrongdoing.Buhari however added that he will draw a line and that anybody who involves himself in corruption after he assumes office will face the music. He disclosed this to thousands of his supporters who witnessed the rally in Kaduna state on Wednesday.

He has change his mind.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by samhay: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2016
I for tear the list if I no see Adebayo Alao Akala.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by billyG(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2016
amaechi1:

Also add Donald duke, Sam egwu, Peter obi. Please, read the post carefully and ask your question again.
He shld also add former Gov.Goodluck Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.