Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges (58013 Views)

The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / 6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari / Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by goshen26: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2016
This one does not concern me much, wat I'm after is stopping pension of governor, is just too outrageous and a burden on the states, imagine zamfara state where ex gov collect #300m annually for pension. Punch stated it that only 8 states ex govs' pensions is amounted to #783b, imagine that burden to economy.

Most of them enjoy enough incentives while in office
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by ivandragon: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2016
GEJ, Tinubu, Timipere. and since Akpabio's name is there, Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi should be included since they had petitions submitted against them around the same time. & since Fayose & Mimiko are presently being investigated, its only fair that Oshiomole, Aregbesola, Yari should be included.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by emmanuelkoris: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Guys... Is anyone picking up something here? Is it that all Governors in Lagos dont steal money? or they have an immunity or they are too sharp and smart? this Lagos hustle dey sweet me ooo
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by oladipo322(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Mylove55:
i cover pmb with d blood of jesus. he wil never see evil until he finish d work i gave him in 8yrs

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2016
TA orji is not there efcc is still joking
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by J4justice: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2016
Unfortunately, this misdirected and visionless government has succeeded in deceiving and keeping gullible Nigerians busy with trivial issues.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by billyG(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Ola5TP:

Shame to u guys for supporting dullard! And I'm pretty sure that most of u supporting this regime are personally undergoing unexplained hardship, but instead of you to call a spade a spade, u all hide behind and calling a spade a sharp cutlass! All of you and dullard are the reason why Nigeria is developing backwardly and you are all there celebrating failures together. I spit on y'all.
spit on u too,is it Buhari that cause d hardship or those corrupt guvnors that looted our common wealth,is he d 1 blowing pipelines,his he d 1 that crashes global oil price?u are a confirm DULLARD.go & die!

2 Likes

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Crownylord(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2016
God Help Nigeria. "Nigeria is fantastically corrupt"
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by abaeatlaliga01: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2016
why are these names missing mr AGF:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Rotimi Amaechi, Babatunde Raji Fasola and Fayemi Kayode?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by mu2sa2: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

How come no APC former governors is among inthe list

Tinubu is not there and amechi is not there

All I I see is witch hunting

Continue seeing. After seeing witch hunting you will see wizard hunting.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by fxskye: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2016
krendo:
Buhari is very very petty

It is clear this investigation is about Saraki

The President wants to destroy democracy and choose his own Senate President

This will undermine democracy and who will raise the alarm when the Daura Maffia sell Nigeria

But I am sure Nigeria history has a way of repeating itself, Buhari will go back to jail!

Saraki was the Gov of my state. And his loots could never be overstated. So, if he has been called for accountability, is that Witch hunting?

If yes, let the witch hunting goes on 100%.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by JoeCutie(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2016
You'd see 100 lists, and for reasons quite unfathomable, Rotimi Amaechi would manage to escape all of them. Even Asiwaju Bola Tinubu? Ngige nko? Okay, Fashola kwanu? We know what they all did.

Buhari, keep fighting your corruption, but as far as I'm concerned, you'll never win. Because? You cannot be said to be fighting 'Corru' and at the same time dining with 'ption'. Non sequitur! It does not just follow!

6 Likes

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by farggie(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2016
A 3-Star Hospitality firm is opening a new branch in the heart of the city of Owerri, Imo State, and they require suitably qualified candidates to fill the position belowsadStrictly for Imo Residents)

Job Title: Supervisor

Requirements

B.Sc/HND/OND.
Ready to deliver with minimal supervision
Years of Experience:

Minimum of 4 years working Experience.

Job Title: Receptionist(Female)

Requirements

B.Sc/HND/OND.
Years of Experience:

Minimum of 3 years working Experience.

Job Title: Waiter/Waitress

Requirements

B.Sc/HND/OND/SSCE.
Years of Experience:

Minimum of 4 years working experience

Job Title: Bartender

Requirements

B.Sc/HND/OND.
Years of Experience:

Minimum of 3 years working Experience.

Job Title: Cook

Requirements

B.Sc/HND/OND/SSCE.
Years of Experience:
Minimum of 3 years working
Experience

Minimum of 4 years working Experience.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV's with applications to: jeffanyhomes88@yahoo.com

Note: Subject of your application should reflect the position applied for.

Application Deadline  Sunday, 31st July, 2016.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Standing5(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

That will be waste of money. The last admin already probed them and had to resort to stealing arms fund with which they sponsor documentary and propaganda.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by blazetitov: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

Part of the AGF’s letter to the ICPC, sighted by our correspondent on Monday, indicated that the cases against some of the former governors were investigated some years ago but charges were never filed against them.

Did you miss that part of the write up? PDP were in government for 16 years and they could not successfully prosecute Tinubu who is now your nightmare. Also, Ameachi decamped while PDP was still at the center, yet nothing was done to investigate or to make you happy, implicate him. EFCC was made redundant with the fantastically corrupt ex AGF Adoke in office. Let's support this administration fight against corruption, please.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Itzurboi(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2016
mamabomboy:
For once, i agree with the FG. These governors have to be held accountable for their unscrupulous actions while in office. But why is ex President Jonathan not on the list.
bros receive sense nah... EX GOVERNORS and not EX-PRESIDENT
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by faitheverest(f): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2016
Theodore Ahamefule Orji of Abia State nko?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by rhemymartinee: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

Most of these governors have their cases in court even before GEJ left, & no APC governor was involved then. We Nigerian youths should learn to be up to date. PMB isn't witch hunting, we youths should be happy, at least an old man is helping us retrieve our future from these polithieves, i remember IBB once said he is scared of the future of Nigerian youths, because these people re really hitting us real hard. the embezzle, send their offspring to study abroad, when they graduate, they impose them on us. PMB has nothing to lose, Nigerian Youths Reflect....
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2016
yns4real:
Total cleasing of the system has jst begun

Yes
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by kelly72: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2016
PETER OBI, OH PETER OBI
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by LoveMachine(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2016
kstix:

lmao.. Just like a tic-tac-toe game commonly called x and o.. When u can win by trying to win in two ways. D govt has many ways to win saraki right now. He is doomed

You ain't never lied.

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Babatundecash(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Did you know kuje is a presidential guest house and not prison.......for metuh he meet the hundreds of millions bail term and he was released to attend to his critical health condition.....the little term metuh spent in kuje is just a tip of the ice berg#I swear,when the EFcc and other anti corruption squad are true with him he'll know PMB does not tolerate nonsense......You can ask Dasuki,Lamido and son,metuh,FFK,kanu e.t.c how the beans in Nigeria prison tastes........metuh,Dasuki,FFK are all in for a long thing.....yam eaters must be prosecuted.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Chicagoesontop: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Loonyy(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Why is everyone pointing to witch-hunt by the president,abeg the people on the list are they saint's ? Abi them no steal, am I mean collect money from the masses?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by xismo(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2016
The list is not complete, where are the people that wrecked my Kogi state Ahmadu Ali, Ibrahim Idris and Idris Wada

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Bimpe29: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Where is Bola Ahmed Tinubu's name? Hmn!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by jose4shizzle: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Buhari should go easy on his corruption fight oo. He is stepping on toes
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by vykte(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2016
amaechi1:

Sorry but you need HELP. It is obvious you did not read the post maybe because of your alleged bad sight or your are disappointed that you could not understand. Go get help and not sentiment.
Those listed are those ICPC have concluded their investigation before this administration came on board. So, the prey you are looking for is not there. You may check back after 2023.
just negodu what someone is saying... zombeism
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by propconsultants: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2016
hmmm
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Babatundecash(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2016
krendo:

You are a thief as well for supporting thief Buhari and thief of a wife

You can not distract those who know their stuff

Buhari is a thief and so is Tinubu and Amaechi

But your corrupt President will not probe his wife and cronies

We can not play politics with everything

Pls,If you have any case relating to corruption corncerning PMB,The court of law is there for you......the looting under the ineffectual and clueless buffon was visible to the blind.....Dasuki gate alone is even enough to feed the whole nation,pls can you convert the 23billion dollar arms deal to naira and know how much you will arrive at......where and how on earth will Omisore be given 1.3 billion naira only for campaign,obanikoro got 4.7billion naira,fayose,metuh,FFK,okupe e.t.c.....mehn!!! Jonathan is a curse to any nation....more souls were lost under Jonathan more than any head of state in the history of west Africa.....and for Tinubu case,Jagaban was dock under GEJ and nothing was found and only for him to be vindicated......you said Amaechi is corrupt!!! If truly he was,why did jona refuse to probe him?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by bamite(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2016
krendo:
Buhari is very very petty

It is clear this investigation is about Saraki

The President wants to destroy democracy and choose his own Senate President

This will undermine democracy and who will raise the alarm when the Daura Maffia sell Nigeria

But I am sure Nigeria history has a way of repeating itself, Buhari will go back to jail!
I can easily get the part of nigeria you come from. It's such a pity a whole region identifies with corruption like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House / Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos / Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.