Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges (57997 Views)

The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / 6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari / Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by demobaba1(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2016
ok.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by hustla(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

How come no APC former governors is among inthe list

Tinubu is not there and amechi is not there

All I I see is witch hunting

It's no longer hate for the Ibos abi
See how many northern governors are there. What do you people actually want?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Phobia1: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

well iguess dats because dey dont hv a pending case or terminated cases against dem.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by nuelyoyo(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2016
krendo:
Buhari is very very petty

It is clear this investigation is about Saraki

The President wants to destroy democracy and choose his own Senate President

This will undermine democracy and who will raise the alarm when the Daura Maffia sell Nigeria

But I am sure Nigeria history has a way of repeating itself, Buhari will go back to jail!
when ex presidents under PDP were sharing our money, they did it with the help of their Allies holding leadership position in the NASS. So if Buhari wants to fix Nigeria and he says he wants his allies to hold leadership position in NASS, anything bad in it?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by ernesterioo(f): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2016
I came here to check the name of .Dr Kayode Fayemi, as I know see am, EFCC una paaaaaaappppaaaa
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by cochexky: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2016
GOD, ITS NOW I KNOW WHAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS DOING OOOO..... SO AMAECHI IS INNOCENT WHILE ODILI IS CORRUPT HAHAHAHAHA THIS GOVERNMENT IS REALLY INSANE. IMAGINE AMAECHI THAT IS OBVIOUS . WAHALA DE FOR THIS COUNTRY
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by cochexky: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2016
mamabomboy:
For once, i agree with the FG. These governors have to be held accountable for their unscrupulous actions while in office. But why is ex President Jonathan not on the list.
GOD, ITS NOW I KNOW WHAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS DOING OOOO..... SO AMAECHI IS INNOCENT WHILE ODILI IS CORRUPT HAHAHAHAHA THIS GOVERNMENT IS REALLY INSANE. IMAGINE AMAECHI THAT IS OBVIOUS . WAHALA DE FOR THIS COUNTRY
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Saraki is a finished man. Three criminal cases against him at various courts. The guy shud jus resign his appointment.
Nobdy shud scream witchhunt because the list contains name of ex governors frm both parties.
Sai Bahari. The guy hate corruption die. I am happy my former gov Igbenedion is about to be sent to jail permanently.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wailers........food don ready! Come and start adopting them as your freedom fighters.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by caxim04(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

Wether with hunting or elephant hunting let the probe begin! When PDP resume power they should open the file for APC governors since 1960.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

Nyako is frm which party?
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
mamabomboy:
For once, i agree with the FG. These governors have to be held accountable for their unscrupulous actions while in office. But why is ex President Jonathan not on the list.
Why don't u ask why Obasanjo was excluded from d list? angry
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by rjek: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
cochexky:

Why didn't you do the needful when your hero was in charge. Na only your house wahala dey!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
StainlessH:
please i have been having issues with my eyes lately due to old age, im only asking for you to help me check if amaechi rotimi sorry rotimi amaechi (Rivers) is on the list?
yes can't u see him on the list?

old man

1 Like

Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
bamite:
I can easily get the part of nigeria you come from. It's such a pity a whole region identifies with corruption like this.

Typical behaviour of fascist! I am not surprised
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Saraki is a finished man. Three criminal cases against him at various courts. The guy shud jus resign his appointment.
Nobdy shud scream witchhunt because the list contains name of ex governors frm both parties.
Sai Bahari. The guy hate corruption die. I am happy my former gov Igbenedion is about to be sent to jail permanently.

Not really, if Buhari hate corruption that much let's open the Halliburton scandal!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by EMMNIG: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
WHY IS THE LIKES OF ;AMAECHI, FASHOLA, TINUBU, FAYEMI NOT PART OF THE LIST. I HOPE THIS IS NOT ANOTHER EM EMM EMMM EMMMMM EMMMMMM , SORY OOOOO APC WAY OF DOING THINNGS.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by haffaze777(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
Am so happy to see otunba gbenga Daniel name on dat list,hope amosun will be probe one day as well. Death to all criminal and looters of our Commonwealth
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
nuelyoyo:
when ex presidents under PDP were sharing our money, the did it with the help of their Allies holding leadership position in the NASS. So if Buhari wants to fix Nigeria and he says he wants his allies to hold leadership position in NASS, anything bad in it?

You people must stop speculating on good intention of men you know nothing about, in fact if Buhari has good intentions he will deliver it with anybody and does not need an ally to do so.

The President is a confirmed thief and bribe taker and wants to simply cover his tracks! That's why he is worried about who occupies other arms of Government

This is destroying democracy and will definitely destroy Nigeria
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by bamite(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
krendo:

Typical behaviour of fascist! I am not surprised
I know you lived on corruption in the past, but just try the path of integrity and hard work and see if you will not be more morally gratified. Life is not all about stolen money you know.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by shammah1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why is Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and OBJ not on the list? undecided
mamabomboy:
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
This dullard called buhari is the most useless president in the history of Nigeria,where is Ameachi,tinubu,fashola or are they not ex governors.
Useless man

Ask Google.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by darasimih104(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
i wunt b surprise seeing GBENGA DANIEL (broda Gbenga) also in d list
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
bamite:
I know you lived on corruption in the past, but just try the path of integrity and hard work and see if you will not be more morally gratified. Life is not all about stolen money you know.

You and your President don't even know what integrity means

Show some respect to the word and stop using it!

Nigerians have found out how hollow your claims to integrity is!
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
krendo:

You and your President don't even know what integrity means

Show some respect to the word and stop using it!

Nigerians have found out how hollow your claims to integrity is!

Sorry, we won't stop using it, therein lies a good future us. You and your house can stop using it but make sure you don't get caught.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
mexxy1:
Is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi not an ex-governor?
cheesy cheesy Ameachi was replaced with Peter Odili.

That's APC for you.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=krendo post=47964475]

You people must stop speculating on good intention of men you know nothing about, in fact if Buhari has good intentions he will deliver it with anybody and does not need an ally to do so.

The President is a confirmed thief and bribe taker and wants to simply cover his tracks! That's why he is worried about who occupies other arms of Government

This is destroying democracy and will definitely destroy Nigeria[/quote

See superWailing, only your house will be destroyed.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by drnoel: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Any probe of ex governors that does not include uchendu then na wash.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by GoodofNaija: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
krendo:

This is destroying democracy and will definitely destroy Nigeria

See superWailing, only your house will be destroyed.
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by TheAdvocate(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
I just don't like lies. The following have been charged to court years ago on corruption charges. They include;
Orji Uzor Kalu (Abia);
Sule Lamido (Jigawa);
Joshua Dariye (Plateau);
Ahmed Yerima (Zamfara);
Danjuma Goje (Gombe);
Murtala Nyako (Adamawa);
Abdullahi Adamu (Nasarawa);
Jolly Nyame (Taraba);
Boni Haruna (Adamawa);
Re: List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Sorry, we won't stop using it, therein lies a good future us. You and your house can stop using it but make sure you don't get caught.

Guy u deceive no one... Buhari is a thieving crook...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner Of Imo Governorship Election 2019 / Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.