Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ladies! Why Makeup And Makeup Artists Are Bad For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Why Makeup And Makeup Artists Are Bad For You (457 Views)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Why Makeup And Makeup Artists Are Bad For You by newsphase(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2016
I saying this on an emotional and psychological level..

The beauty of some women lies in their makeup and this women know this and so have become adapted to a life with makeup... Some nights ago I watched a video in my sisters phone which was teaching ladies how to apply makeup... When the video started the girl had makeup on and she looked marvelous..

When she wanted to start the whole process, the video rewind to when she had no makeup on and my oh my the horror..

Ladies, I am not begging it for you own good... Do not seek makeup as a cover for spots, pimples, acne and scars....

Some women sleep with makeup as they can not stand showing their partner their real faces, some even sleep with makeup accidentally or lazily.

All these have adverse effects... there are more natural and cheaper remedies but these ladies are too lazy to go after them as they include hardwork..

Makeup Artists are evil... I remember what they did on Reekado Banks' face when he started in the music industry and when I saw him without his pleasantries.. he was hideous... How worse would it be for ladies....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Ladies! Why Makeup And Makeup Artists Are Bad For You by cruzita(f): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
sorry bro

but this advice will go to the waste bin because ladies and makeup are like *******

someone complete it
Re: Ladies! Why Makeup And Makeup Artists Are Bad For You by sinaj(f): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Issorite
Re: Ladies! Why Makeup And Makeup Artists Are Bad For You by mizzbouqui(f): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Okay tongue

(1) (Reply)

Simple Lesson... / If You Were The One, What Would You Do Or Say? / Nigerian Women Are Beaten Up For Not Getting Fat. [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.