Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (53723 Views)

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Apelex(m): 12:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Richiy:
Mingle with his friends: Be polite and respectful to them. A real man would not let the opinion of his friends be the basis of decision making in his relationship. If he solely follows the opinion of his friends, he is not even worth it

Do his laundry: While you are not a drycleaner, there is nothing wrong with occasionally helping him wash, especially if he is washing or you are washing, you might just out of your current mood decide to help him or not...as long as you do not overdo it.

Spend the weekend at his place: I don't get this. Apart from regular dates and hangouts, don't one usually feel the need for privacy and companionship with your partner? When I date, I don't find it weird at all to want to spend some days over. So, I will just say that this is inconclusive. Whatever rocks one's boat.

Visit his family regularly: Why a girl would do that is beyond me. Regularly...like regularly? But why? Maintaining a good relationship with them is good enough. You don't have to constantly disturb them.

Depending on him to take care of you and your family: This one is hilarious. What is he? Your saviour or what? Lol. Why would you want to depend on a guy for your survival and even your family's? Don't give anybody your dignity abeg. Nuff said.

Sleep with him: This one is very relative. My philosophy is; It is your body and if you feel comfortable enough to share it with someone, it's okay. Please don't crucify me. A large percentage of us do it already, openly or covertly. If you don't, it is still okay. In all, don't let anyone make you do what you don't feel comfortable doing.

Public display of Affection: This is actually not that bad. Your emotions can make you openly show your partner love. But, it is the excess that is bad. A lot of pda, especially social media display, show esteem issues and insecurity. People that enjoy great relationships are too busy enjoying it to think of uploading photos every 5 minutes.

Generally, each relationship is dynamic and there is no rule for human relationships. Whatever works for the both of you is just fine! Others don't really matter. wink

Wow in all the post miss...I must say you cut my attention.

That's a first for me...thumbs up...

Your are so down to earth and smart......gush
Had it been I am ...............

Your just my kinda girl.
.well done Miss.

smiley

Ed sheeran..hope u like photograph?

That's my favorite song
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Babycherry(f): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2016
wordbank:

He's just a joker. Desist a lover from activities like this a get a offensive reaction.
Hey, I like ur hair

Thanks bae

No mind this op, me sef will be angry if he does not allow me do some of these things sometimes.

I'll be like ' Nigga who does it then '

Cos someone will do It

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 02, 2016
Well,,,,,OP tried
But every point read up there na story
If to say ur post fit change matter, I go give u kudos,,,,,bt NAH

Relationships keep worsening everyday.

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by wordbank(m): 12:59am On Aug 02, 2016
Babycherry:

Thanks bae

No mind this op, me sef will be angry if he does not allow me do some of these things sometimes.

I'll be like ' Nigga who does it then '

Cos someone will do It
Abeg make we leave bus enter keke
Na morning already, y u no wan sleep
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by gazlyn(f): 1:09am On Aug 02, 2016
true talk.I concur

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by richeeyo(m): 1:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Abegi ,na person wa no get girl friend de write this can rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by ChristieDeBaker(f): 2:04am On Aug 02, 2016
The write up is very okay. But those of you saying ladies give sex in relationship because their boy friends spend for them, it's not true o some boyfriends are broke asses yet they want oiling more than anything. what I noticed is that Naija men are too obsessed with sex that even if they dnt spend one naira on a lady they will expect sex from her. I wonder if you guys haven't heard that a poor man does not deserve to oil. tongue tongue

Guys! Stop looking for sex wen u dnt have money to pay brideprice look for money first, when u have it marry and have sex at the right time. You people are the ones who force most of us ladies into premarital sex.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 02, 2016
You know wetin dey pain me? be say,majority of guys in romance section. Writing all this useless epistles, spoiling person markert. No even get girlfriends... Most are introverts, here to impress girls, with their rubbish epistles...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by koluray: 2:18am On Aug 02, 2016
whew

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by esilove(m): 2:25am On Aug 02, 2016
DanceVille:

2. Do His Laundry

You should be focused on building your relationship, not how great a housekeeper you're.There are laundry shops on almost every street in Nigeria cities.If he tells you his clothes need washing, offer to call your laundry man for him or help him drop his clothes at the laundry shop.

4. Visit His Family Regularly

First things first, don't be in a haste to meet his family, or for him to meet your family unless he's planning to marry you.And when he finally introduces you to them, avoid paying the regular and uncalled for visits.The idea is not to get too involved with his family until you start bearing their name.

DanceVille

OP I disagree with no. ,2 and 4
TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME. MAKE RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by koluray: 2:31am On Aug 02, 2016
better u started doing those duties before marriage, so it doesn't become an issue later on, if/when you ever get married

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Danthesage(m): 2:36am On Aug 02, 2016
cool
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Danthesage(m): 2:37am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by koluray: 2:37am On Aug 02, 2016
nothing wrong with operating a washing machine for someone you care about, nothing wrong with visiting their family, the more the rules, the less the familiarity, so whats the essence of the relationship then?

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Leez(m): 2:48am On Aug 02, 2016
DanceVille:
Every Nigerian Single ladies want to get married and of course wants to impress the man of their dreams.There's absolutely nothing wrong in showing off your good womanly skills and why you will make a better wife than your rival.

Buh there are some wifely duties you should avoid with your boyfriend if you want to have a good future ahead.

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends

1. Mingle With His Friends

This might be fun if you knew him through his friends, buh nevertheless, you should cut down on all familarity with his friends once you start dating him.This will save you from the stress of your good intentions being misinterpreted,Or his friends knowing too much of you to begin to decide whether they like or approve you or not.

2. Do His Laundry

You should be focused on building your relationship, not how great a housekeeper you're.There are laundry shops on almost every street in Nigeria cities.If he tells you his clothes need washing, offer to call your laundry man for him or help him drop his clothes at the laundry shop.

3. Spend The Weekend At His Place

Most Nigerian ladies do this a lot and it's becoming a norm.You just want to have the feel of what it will actually be like living with him.It starts by sleeping over because it was too late for you to go home, then it progresses to you consciously going there for the weekend.What happened to the place you paid rent for? Smh..

4. Visit His Family Regularly

First things first, don't be in a haste to meet his family, or for him to meet your family unless he's planning to marry you.And when he finally introduces you to them, avoid paying the regular and uncalled for visits.The idea is not to get too involved with his family until you start bearing their name.

5. Depending On Him To Take Care Of You And Your Family

This is very common among Nigerian ladies, where a single lady assumes that all her financial burdens will be relieved by her boyfriend.Only lazy girls depend on their boyfriends for everything and if you want him to appreciate you, show him you're capable of taking care of your needs as well as that of your family.

6. Sleep With Him

Sex is sacred and was designed for married couples.You giving your body to your boyfriend goes against God's plan and also defiles your body and values.Stop giving him your body whenever he calls you up for it.Until he puts a wedding ring on your finger, then he's not worthy to receive wife benefits from you.When you become his wife, he will get treated like a husband.

7. Public Display Of Affection

Nigerian ladies are too fast in doing things when they are in a relationship.Try as much as possible to avoid going everywhere together, holding hands, kissing in public, uploading his pics on your social networks account and all that love birds do to drag attention.You might see it as part of spicing up your relationship buh it'll have negative effects on you if the relationship doesn't end up at the altar.

I drop my pen at this Juncture.

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

no no no no drop am o
wtf is ds ish
and it made fp
just go bk and look at wat u wrote
either u a troll or a jonzer

2 Likes

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by noucompact(m): 2:55am On Aug 02, 2016
I HAVE TOLD ALL THE YOUNG GIRL I KNOW ABOUT THIS,BUT CLAIM TO BE SMART,BUT WILL LATER REGRET.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by noucompact(m): 2:57am On Aug 02, 2016
THANKS BRO FOR HELPING ME OUT
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by autodoctor: 3:45am On Aug 02, 2016
marveangel:
You have practically erased everything meaningful a girlfriend should do for her guy....what then your highness should be the duties of a babe to her guy

Me sef tire
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Ejefash(m): 3:45am On Aug 02, 2016
I did'nt see anything wrong there,what he said is the bitter truth,I don't know why u people are complaining,if u want to enjoy all he speak against marry,do u know that it a sin to fornicate ?and many of u claiming to be born again.born again my foot.only if our girls will learn.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by madjune(m): 4:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Never give him HEAD.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by sekem: 4:17am On Aug 02, 2016
Kakamorufu:
Continue spoiling market

Spoiling which market?

He's only spoiling the market for his sistas. tongue

In the real nowadays world, everyone knows that unless a girl does all these things he has listed, nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing for her in terms of marriage.

Danceville is just like every other day preacher. You preach just because of preaching sake and not necessarily because you know those whom you are addressing will listen to you or do as you say.

Because at the end of the day, we all know that people will still do what they want to do.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by sizwe243: 4:24am On Aug 02, 2016
Any wrong thing we did to u, pls 4gv
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by gretblue: 4:25am On Aug 02, 2016
sbabimbola:
well written.....
Because it says all you want to hear.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Babycherry(f): 4:30am On Aug 02, 2016
wordbank:
Abeg make we leave bus enter keke Na morning already, y u no wan sleep
Internet no go gree person
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 02, 2016
teebillz:
OP must be high on Dr Iguedo Goko Cleanser.
hahahahahahaha..funny u
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Saheed9: 5:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Cutezt:
I See Nothing Wrong With No 3, I Have Slept On The Same Bed With My Gf For 3 Days, And Nothing Serious Transpired Between Us, BTW, I Will Outrightly Dump Any Lady Who Does'nt Give Me PDA, Warrafuk??
what's PDA?
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by gretblue: 5:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Babycherry:

Internet no go gree person
Just take 2 dosage of procold tab.You will never know when the dawn will set.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:26am On Aug 02, 2016
I don't understand. If they don't do these things then what's the point of the relationship?
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by koolaid87: 5:27am On Aug 02, 2016
DanceVille:
Exactly.. That's how it should be.

Put a ring without knowing the depth? Nah, that's not good enough grin
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Iseoluwani: 5:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Boyooosa:

Where did u get the second snapshot? It was well researched, with it, I dont need any other girl.

A friend sent it to me on twitter grin
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Akjr(m): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Write down dah Op's name. From 2day till 3days, if ma babe no do any of dis, i wll com look for ya. The main qualities u mention. U for put mk dem stop pickn calls,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.