Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? (2883 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by vivianbelema(f): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Observing
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by 2eggs1goal: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Spending should be base on the guy's capability and willinness, i am of the opinion that a girl should not xpect her student bf to spend on her, but say a guy is working and making money definitely the guy should spend on his lady, i dont mean mumu spending.

Advise for the ladies date men and not boys.
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy Ur attention, do i really need that?....hell no!.
bae i will because of u starting spending on girls buh on one condition, we must do bad tins in the bedroom cheesy
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
bae i will because of u starting spending on girls buh on one condition, we must do bad tins in the bedroom cheesy
swt heart!, You mean to tell me that the once you don't spend on, you don't do bad things with them.
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by thesuave10(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Spend on her joor.. But let her spend too cheesy
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ladies are wonderfully & fearfully made!

I hope to spend on her according to my riches,
If God could bless me according to His riches in glory.
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
swt heart!, You mean to tell me that the once you don't spend on, you don't do bad things with them.

what is she saying
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by MzDesire(f): 6:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Zceesneh:
well, if am the one showing more interest in her, i won't spend a dim on her, my ex forced me to be very stingy, i find out that she was spending my money on another guy, so i broke up with her and swear to God i won't spend a dim on any girl
okay, now I get u
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 29, 2016
MzDesire:

okay, now I get u
hi, u look pretty

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Zceesneh:
what is she saying
shocked shocked
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by firstking01(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Once in while you spend...but dnt do it under compulsion or to impress her, just do it because you love her...and most times, take her unaware and spend on her, dnt spend above your pocket...also, dnt always wait for her to ask before spendind...
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
shocked shocked
boo boo bye
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by wheels234(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2016
to me it is capital No spending should be on if you like don't a compulsory thing the only person you owe spending expenditure to is your wife not someone you are dating but you can help if he or she need help.

for more info visit:http://africaeng..com/2016/07/my-money-our-money-her-money-her-monry.html
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Zceesneh:
boo boo bye
Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Should A Guy Spend On A Lady He Is Dating? by songzDaniel01(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Okay, we have heard you! Don't spend on your girl. Keep your money to yourself.

Funny thing is, guys that complain about this are broke guys that spend more on their girlfriends. grin
undecided girls spend on me..

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Bought Ice Cream For Her On Valentine Day And She Removed Her Pant(pics) / 99% Of Nigerian Girls Between 23-30 Have Bleep More Than 7guys And 50 Sex / The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.