Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? (68235 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / Blow A Kiss To Someone You Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Incrizz(f): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
agrovick:

Are you not a Nigerian? Now stop tryna wriggle your way out of this grin
Lol...
Okay.
I would finally shove my dislike for facebook aside and open an account sooner than I would love to.

Impressed yet? grin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by agrovick(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Incrizz:

Lol...
Okay.
I would finally shove my dislike for facebook aside and open an account sooner than I would love to.

Impressed yet? grin
Clap yourself! You succeeded in getting me slightly off balance. That is impressive in my books
Just Holup, you are not on Facebook? How is that even possible? I'm curious
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Incrizz(f): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
agrovick:

Clap yourself! You succeeded in getting me slightly off balance. That is impressive in my books
Just Holup, you are not on Facebook? How is that even possible? I'm curious
Lol...

If you hate snitches, and then suspect that a site is a snitch, a bad snitch, I tell ya, you would want nothing to do with them, however trendy.

Modified
You got impressed, so tell me where grin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by agrovick(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Incrizz:

Lol...

If you hate snitches, and then suspect that a site is a snitch, a bad snitch, I tell ya, you would want nothing to do with them, however trendy.

Modified
You got impressed, so tell me where grin
Hahaha, so you think the Oga at the top here is not snitching? I'd like to hear your snitching experience though.

BTW, You just succeeded in taking us back to where you escaped from but I'm gonna let it slide tongue
As regards the how, your offer in the penultimate post got me lost, I'm usually the one getting folks lost. Are we in the 98% or 2
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Incrizz(f): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
agrovick:

Hahaha, so you think the Oga at the top here is not snitching? I'd like to hear your snitching experience though.

BTW, You just succeeded in taking us back to where you escaped from but I'm gonna let it slide tongue
As regards the how, your offer in the penultimate post got me lost, I'm usually the one getting folks lost. Are we in the 98% or 2
Agrovick I met your conditions, you said so, so tell me where sad
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by agrovick(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Incrizz:
Agrovick I met your conditions, you said so, so tell me where sad
Hahaha, you've not forgotten how we got here. Niice. Remember the improve your dating game thread from 2013? PS - This post been my 3000th post Nl data attack is dedicated to you gringrin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Incrizz(f): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
agrovick:

Hahaha, you've not forgotten how we got here. Niice.
Remember the improve your dating game thread from 2013?
PS - This post been my 3000th post Nl data attack is dedicated to you gringrin
Gosh Agrovick, I was already putting on my full armour for war!! Thank God you answered grin

Okay, I remember the thread. Where you the guy that attacked me there
Was this your moniker there? I'm tempted to go back there just to search for you.

Aww thanks Gro kiss
3000 wow! cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by agrovick(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Incrizz:

Gosh Agrovick, I was already putting on my full armour for war!! Thank God you answered grin

Okay, I remember the thread. Where you the guy that attacked me there
Was this your moniker there? I'm tempted to go back there just to search for you.

Aww thanks Gro kiss
3000 wow! cool

Hahaha, now that's an image I will like to see. You're probably gonna end up as a breed of Xena and Venus.

Nah, I didn't attack you plus I doubt if I posted there, I was more of a passenger but I remember your moniker standing out during the course of my followership.

Can you define the intense 2%
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Incrizz(f): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
agrovick:

Hahaha, now that's an image I will like to see. You're probably gonna end up as a breed of Xena and Venus.

Nah, I didn't attack you plus I doubt if I posted there, I was more of a passenger but I remember your moniker standing out during the course of my followership.

Can you define the intense 2%
I wish I could describe it.
I would try to put in words and mention you when I do? I don't have the words right now.

But I think you have a feeling of what I mean. You could help me out and I'd tell you if you're right, wrong or close. And then your words could help me find the words...?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by DrDreWise: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Detoni:
and you don't like me already....That's sad
Lol. What's up, Sweetheart?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by moonnstar(f): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
iykekelvins:
Beauty, I like sexy eyes.

Girls wey set,just dey moderate.

Their voice, mhen...
the kind eye u fit see ur future with
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by iykekelvins(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
moonnstar:
the kind eye u fit see ur future with

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by saintdennis(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
AuroraB:
Hey undecided tongue

Howdy smiley?

Howdy to u too.

What's good?
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by AuroraB(f): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
saintdennis:

Howdy to u too.

What's good?
Where you flew to, dude? undecided

Hehe, all is well smiley
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by saintdennis(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
AuroraB:
Where you flew to, dude? undecided

Hehe, all is well smiley

Been Here n there.

How'd u celebrate independence day
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by saintdennis(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
idesylvester:
go away with ur sermon biko

Not until I collect offering.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by AuroraB(f): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
saintdennis:

Been Here n there.

How'd u celebrate independence day
Okayyyyyyyy.
Independence Somebody take us back to the time we were colonized, somebody, anybody cry sad
Been home, thankful for this short break smiley
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by saintdennis(m): 5:23am On Oct 02, 2016
AuroraB:
Okayyyyyyyy.
Independence Somebody take us back to the time we were colonized, somebody, anybody cry sad
Been home, thankful for this short break smiley

Trust me we're better off now than pre-1960, those brits never loved us grin
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by AuroraB(f): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2016
saintdennis:

Trust me we're better off now than pre-1960, those brits never loved us grin
Naaaaa ain't 'bout love? Do our leaders love us any better?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by saintdennis(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2016
AuroraB:
Naaaaa ain't 'bout love? Do our leaders love us any better?

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by heironymos(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Big booty will do
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by heironymos(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Good evening people cheesy

Just thought we could have some nice time despite all the shít going down this section.

As the topic says, what do you admire about the opposite sex? What's that thing that when you see you can't get your eyes off him/her? wink

Even though i Wouldn't want to be a male if given the chance, there are things i really admire in them. Let me just let you guys on one attribute that I admire in guys

i admire their bears and also when a guy has deep voice. tongue

Let's hear yours wink
your boobs
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by skinnyinc(m): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2016
ASS ASS ASS...blows my mind
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2017
dollyjoy:

Just thought we could have some nice time despite all the shít going down this section.

As the topic says, what do you admire about the opposite sex? What's that thing that when you see you can't get your eyes off him/her? wink

Even though i Wouldn't want to be a male if given the chance, there are things i really admire in them. Let me just let you guys on one attribute that I admire in guys

Let's hear yours wink
Big twins tower & sexy voice.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
What attract me the most is the Female breast and Hipps
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nov6(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
dollyjoy:

Let's hear yours wink

Average Height,
Goodlooking,
the way she walk,
natural long hair.

These really turns thrills me @first sight
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by rumenase(m): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2017
dollyjoy:

Let's hear yours wink

I like a lady with the kind of your boobs, pretty face with aquiline nose, broad and massive behind, light skinned and smart.
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by SenorFax(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Just huge booby
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by cahrlifa(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Neat finger nails and toe nails
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Ochima75(m): 6:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Cool & calm
Endowed (especially behind{u.u knw dem jiggly type mmm??... Yea i mean dt type}.... Front can be an addition}.
Pliable
Sensible + endowed in the head tooo grin grin..
Neat & smells nice

#any of d 4 combos wl do

1 Like

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by justbrains(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
dollyjoy:

Let's hear yours wink
bobby, bobby, bobbeee!!!!
cutie sucking your tips is life fulfilled
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Gabi90: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Just took the words outta my mouth bruv

obiorathesubtle:
Okay.. I'll only type this once.. So pay attention..

1. Bress! You know the kinda bress that if you see it, the saliva in your mouth will change taste? That type that forms ontop the bra? Aszin.. The cleavage is too good to be true? Brown, succulent, kinda sweaty..Yes.. That type..

2. Yansh! I'm talking about the TALKING DRUM! Yess! Guys go understand.. You're in a bus minding your business, suddenly your eyes catch one kind very noisy yansh(I'm not talking about mess).. Aszin the kind of yansh that makes the whole world silent.. The BRUGUTUU BRUGUTUU BRAGADAA motion.. Chai.. Punchlines yansh cool.. Everything is just shaking uncontrollably like she didn't wear pant.. And you're just there dumbfounded like.. "What have I....." shocked shocked shocked

3. Then there's the hips.. Get Wide hips and I'll give you the documents to my grandfather's land..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.