Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

"I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D (1270 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / She Posted This On Facebook And Got The Bashing Of Her Life (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by sirOrubebe: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Lol... This sh#t just got reaal...

Yesterday a story about a Kenyan lady who dumped her lover because a Nigerian man bought his lover a Range Rover, was on NL FP. See the story here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3255455/kenyan-lady-dumps-lover-because

And now, the lady has reacted after being blasted by her countrymen. Read her reactions below...

Please you people should help me..am physically Displaced due to unavoidable circumstances. I should be in Lagos. Now listen
You were walking on the streets, when armed robbers finally broke open a bank, monii!! Chaii ! Moni just facing your front. The prostitute in that street ran for the money before police came, the thief's ...lol. Etc... what would you have done? Stand there and wait to be eye witness? Nawaooo! Kenyans you are foolish! Muguns! So actually Nigerians are 182million..they travel across the world,they ball big,they know what gold is. even most recently they came to Kenya to relocate n the clubs n hotels are doing financially well. We are feeding out of their massive contribution in our economy. This people are feeding us.check Westlands!!!! Instead of the 41,999,999 (minus only me) to ask for repentance n exorcism from this poverty .a whole nation is crying oh Nigerians are Drug Peddlers etc. If you know where people are thiefing'" ( if its even a word) ...why don't u join ...this is the reason why politicians hail n we forever remain begging..pointing out "honourable so n so stole our money" .What is wrong with my people!! You hate for no reasons.why not spend energy in getting better.I remain shocked and ashamed of 42million Mumus! Infact President Bahari should come to my rescue and Marry me so I can go see Dollats.Otherwise I will Perish here. We go on social media to point fingers and insult people of not being legit....yet I see Kenyans at hypnotica busy dancing "shoki" the whole night with one beer..looking hungrily at the V.I.P sections where qualified Naija Demons are sitted with moets. No shame!... Before you tag Nigerians names ..ask your self what is your own Surname..who you be? Abeg... If you Kenyan men don't change I will leave this country and Relocate to Lagos. I want to walk around in a street where I see minimum of 10 Range Rovers driving past in just one hour.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/princess.cosmas?fref=ts

Lol. This one is a Nigerian at heart, Kenyan by location. grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by sirOrubebe: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2016
Nigerian men who've the bills to splash are notorious spenders - that's a given! And it's the one reason why most African countries (at least the men) got mad hatred for Nigerian men. They think we peddle drugs and come to steal their 'babies' by splashing the cash.

Sorry, my 'African bros' we also have hardworking, dedicated and trustworthy Nigerian billionaires and multi-millionaires who worked hard for their wealth.

3 Likes

Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by Section8(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Oya relocate let us scatter the pussy beyond recognition and return the spare part to Kenya when we're done.... Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by Kruzilano(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2016
They will always be attention seekers... They can only try, they can neva match
Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by axishale(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Chai................the hustle is real undecided
Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by PussyMechanic(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Our people say. Rich man dey chop, he no see shiit shiit. Poor man no see chop but he dey shiit properly. Instead of make poor man dey thank God say him dey fit go toilet without stress he dey complain say he no dey see food chop like richman..richman weh dey beg to find shiit. With empty belle, d poor man still fit see fresh fish and delicacies to chop, infact all d modern dishes as dem dey come out. But richman go soon become d richman of old days bcus untill he purge that old food, d poor man go dey dey him forward for food matter

Nigerians are 182million with harsh economy yet we believe in d dignity of labor more than promiscuity unlike a 42million kenyan population. Imagine, just 42

I'm proud of naija joor but i knw some are not

Oya if you're proud of naija click "like". If you prefer kenya to naija click "share"

5 Likes

Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by Arsenalholic(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2016
Yet I see Kenyans dancing "shoki" the whole night with one beer... looking hungrily at the V.I.P section where qualififed Naija demons are seated with moets. No shame!
Punchline! cool

4 Likes

Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by nerodenero: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2016
Babe is a true definition of a gold-digger. We have enough here, you're not welcome.
Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Lost my v to a Kenyan in HS 6 years down the road, I can conclude Kenyan P is unappealing.

Somewhere her parents are living in total ignoramus of their daughters tomfoolery.

She's from Uganda

Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by IamLEGEND1: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2016
naija men,we dey represent sha.
But our headache now na our women wey no gree get sense.
Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by Smellymouth: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2016
PussyMechanic:
Nawao

What kinda moniker is this? grin cheesy grin

You dey repair "PUNNA?" cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by Smellymouth: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2016
KENYA?

Am not surprised

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by Venzal: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Smh. Lots of Africans need a re-orientation.

Guys like Strive Masiyiwa and co are making great strides to put this continent up there among the leading lights, while some air-headed ones are bringing shame and disgrace to the continent with unsavoury stunts on social media.

1 Like

Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by sirOrubebe: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:
Lost my v to a Kenyan in HS 6 years down the road, I can conclude Kenyan P is unappealing.

Somewhere her parents are living in total ignoramus of their daughters tomfoolery.

She's from Uganda
Nah. She's definitely Kenyan. Went through her posts. And every details points to that. Maybe she changed that sh*t on her profile when she started 'trending' on social media
Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by sirOrubebe: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2016
PussyMechanic:
Our people say. Rich man dey chop, he no see shiit shiit. Poor man no see chop but he dey shiit properly. Instead of make poor man dey thank God say him dey fit go toilet without stress he dey complain say he no dey see food chop like richman..richman weh dey beg to find shiit. With empty belle, d poor man still fit see fresh fish and delicacies to chop, infact all d modern dishes as dem dey come out. But richman go soon become d richman of old days bcus untill he purge that old food, d poor man go dey dey him forward for food matter

Nigerians are 182million with harsh economy yet we believe in d dignity of labor more than promiscuity unlike a 42million kenyan population. Imagine, just 42

I'm proud of naija joor but i knw some are not

Oya if you're proud of naija click "like". If you prefer kenya to naija click "share"
Lol. This your illustration na award-winning ooo
Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by Heromaniaa: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2016
If she near Bariga or ajegunle or igandu, her eyes go clear. Bitc.hes and money be like Fulani and gworo.
Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by PussyMechanic(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

What kinda moniker is this? grin cheesy grin

You dey repair "PUNNA?" cheesy cheesy
Yes bros. All kind

4 Likes

Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by PussyMechanic(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Lol. This your illustration na award-winning ooo
Lol. Thanks bros

1 Like

Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by sirOrubebe: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Ha! It looks like this should be in the celeb section. Lalasticlacla, abeg help me use keke carry am go there. Thanchu
Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by dannyben5: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
naija men,we dey represent sha.

But our headache now na our women wey no gree get sense.
Na wetin dey pain me be dat....

Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2016
This is serious something mehhhhhhhhhn
Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by Smellymouth: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2016
PussyMechanic:

Yes bros. All kind

grin cheesy
Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by sirOrubebe: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This is serious something mehhhhhhhhhn
I'm telling you
Re: "I Should Be In Lagos!" Kenyan Lady Reacts To Bashing Of Her Countrymen ;D by sainttwist1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
i pity her holes.......

(1) (Reply)

- This Lady Decided To Play ‘big Girl’ To Wizkid’s Recent Show In New York. / The Cape Town Fun (18+) / My Girlfriend Can't Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.