Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye (53997 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' / Adeboye Prays Against Killers, Protectors, Sponsors At Holy Ghost Service / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by naijacentric(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
sweet7oyin:
I pity u
its u i pity pastor worshipper
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by naijacentric(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
angels09:

Read very well...he's launching a more dangerous war.... All Christians should strive to finish strong
he should speak up joor why is he always shy to speak d truth
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by jozz(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
I thought that he performs miracles. All he has to do is simply wake up the dead woman. after all resurrection from the dead is a form of miracle. Deceivers!!!
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by fireflies07: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
fireflies07:
And when something unpleasant happens to such generation of the murderers, people won't know the cause. d bible says "IF YOU SLAIN PEOPLE BY SWORD, YOU SHALL ALSO BE SLAIN BY SWORD". Mark dat word. Even if they later receive Christ d punishment will still b there.

My question is: Why serving a God dat cannot fight for himself in which u have to fight and kill people in d name of religion?
I guess I have d answer in d bible which says
A TIME WILL COME WHEN THOSE WHO SLAIN YOU WILL THINK THEY ARE SERVING ME (GOD). God knows d end from d beginning.
I rest my case....
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by stinggy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
AuroraB:
Thanks darling embarassed
Kee k'imelu smiley
ODINMA

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by sweet7oyin(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
naijacentric:
its u i pity pastor worshipper
lol ..... Pastor mocker...r u a christian?
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by sweet7oyin(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
jozz:
I thought that he performs miracles. All he has to do is simply wake up the dead woman. after all resurrection from the dead is a form of miracle. Deceivers!!!
ts onli God dat resurrects
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by sweet7oyin(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Onliie:
So now that she's dead, how does she preach to other souls? If everyone that preaches allow themselves to be killed, who will do the preaching. You think because you're a Christian you're not meant to defend yourself and kill if necessary? Read your Bible well, even Jesus advises us to buy sword.
y dint he kill those that came to capture him
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by Onliie(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2016
sweet7oyin:
y dint he kill those that came to capture him
Jesus came to die for the world, this woman didn't.
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by sweet7oyin(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2016
Onliie:
Jesus came to die for the world, this woman didn't.
no greater tin dan 2 die for christ
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by LuveU2(f): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
LydayBobo:
I will not join issues with anyone on this matter because by the time Baba God go show Himself as per the matter ; the person wey no buy go pay.
Dear pls vote Falconey for mr nairaland on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48103668

Just type; i vote Falconey Cc NLJega
Thanks dear!
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by naijacentric(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
sweet7oyin:
questionaire am a traditionalist
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by naijacentric(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
sweet7oyin:
am a traditionalist pastor defender
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
4dor:

So death is the appropriate punishment?

So jumping into conclusions is your thing, eh?

Read again, this time slowly. But to answer your questions, no. Nobody has the right to kill, attack or hurt anyone like that. My first post already indicated what my course of action would be: drive him/her out, or sue him. That's should have been the right action in such situation. Not kill him/her.
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2016
seguno2:

Your post can be misconstrued as endorsing the cold blooded MURDER of the lady instead of the sole recourse to the court for resolving this issue.

Exactly sir. I am not finding it difficult how people see what they want to see in a post. I do not support her murder. In fact I would be against any form of physical assault against her person. And it is unfortunate that she was murdered so gruesomely. That however should be a note of caution to all other religious bigots who cannot tolerate others' religion.

Those who killed here are intolerant, and criminally so. They should be apprehended, charged and killed too in accordance to the law of the land. Such behaviour is unacceptable.

The woman that was killed was also intolerant. There are different forms of religious intolerance and we Christians are too quick to point fingers without doing an unsparing appraisal of our own actions. How many of our churches would be happy if a bunch of moslems were to situate themselves in front of our church during our service and start proclaiming on megaphone that our God is a fake god? In fact, how many of us would stand a muslim guy come to evangelize and preach to us in the name of Muhammed?
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by CashVessel(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
MakaveliTheDon:
what would you say if it were to be or relative?

Same thing, whether my papa or mama dey involved. The point is, we must be ready to die for our faith. I am ready myself to die for the faith and go to be with my maker. Those who go to heaven never want to come back here; to this shit hole- earth. The life here is full of worries, Abu is yours free of it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU / Deacon Survives 39 Bullets After Armed Robbery Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.