Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye (54002 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' / Adeboye Prays Against Killers, Protectors, Sponsors At Holy Ghost Service / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by tunjijones(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2016
frubben:

If its raising funds now, his voice would b the loudest.

Boss don't say what u are not sure of.
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by onyiloyi(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2016
bizme:
Very sad indeed, and Pst Adeboye has chosen that path of Christ.

Many questions however abound.

Why should someone use megaphone for morning cry? As a Christian if you do that in front of my house at 5 am or 6 am it is either I get out of the house and drive you away or charge you to court for disturbing my sleep. If I am interested in listening to your preaching I will come to your church.

What is wrong is wrong. It is wrong to disturb people in the name of religion. This as much affects the moslems who use loud speakers for morning prayers.

People should be decent and respect others' right to peaceful sleep.
I guess if u also live close to a mosque and they called their early morning prayer over d speaker, u would also go out n chase them away! Smh when e reach Christianity Una go dey make mouth because they r a peaceful n forgiving religion, go try am with Islam Na?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by AVISENNA: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2016
I am a member of the RCCG,We are told and taught to forgive but that does not translate to an open and vocal condemnation of what is going on. Esther in the Bible approached the king for the sake of the Jews.Daddy GO, do speak on behalf of those who look up to you.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by naijacentric(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2016
pastor adeboye needs to stop dis negative diplomacy and speak up publicly condemning dis religious intolerance i wish she was pastor adeboye's daughter i know its a different story we will hear may God forgive dis so called 'men of God'

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2016
Almajiri1:
This is preposterous!
He didn't say that
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by kinglekan: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2016
greatgod2012:
Sir, nobody is asking anyone to seek vengeance, all that is being asked is that such acts should be vehemently condemned publicly. Your silence sir, as well as that of other great MOGs in this country reeks of either cowardice or hypocrisy or both.

Not condemning the acts at all makes these evil doers to see us as not valuing ourselves and such gives them the audacity to continue.

Really??

And how has all the "condemnation" stopped extremist groups like Boko haram, Al-Shabaab, al-Qaeda and ISIS? undecided

Do you have to condemn the act of murder before it is seen as wrong? undecided

How many times have the French government condemned the heinous acts being meted upon its citizens? How has it affected the conviction of those wrecking so much havoc?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by SWORD419(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2016
LMFAOO Who is Stopping him na? vengeance only leads to more vengeance
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2016
naijacentric:
pastor adeboye needs to stop dis negative diplomacy and speak up publicly condemning dis religious intolerance i wish she was pastor adeboye's daughter i know its a different story we will hear may God forgive dis so called 'men of God'
Read very well...he's launching a more dangerous war.... All Christians should strive to finish strong
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by beezyblaze(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2016
Rexceedo:
"See You @ The Top" with the aid of Signature

here we go!
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by tmtech: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2016
tunjijones:

From what I have seen and read abt this man hr is going to say same thing had it been the slained was his daughter. Am not much of a church person though my patents are full blown rccg members. I think the Muslim community shd from killing pple because of religion not forgetting that these religions (Christian and Muslim) are imported religions the white forced down out throats.I have read extensively abt Nigeria religions and rigions and I have come to the conclusions DAT it'd the politicians DAT are dividing us across religions and region for their selfish interest.
It would have been better if he had added that justice will be served. He cant revenge, everybody knows that. but the perpetrators committed a crime against the state not just the redeemed church. more so, the woman's family too have the own view, baba can't speak for all. justice must be served. you can't just go around killing everybody that annoys you and think nothing is going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by tunjijones(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2016
bizme:

Why should someone use megaphone for morning cry? As a Christian if you do that in front of my house at 5 am or 6 am it is either I get out of the house and drive you away or charge you to court for disturbing my sleep. If I am interested in listening to your preaching I will come to your church.

What is wrong is wrong. It is wrong to disturb people in the name of religion. This as much affects the moslems who use loud speakers for morning prayers.

But boss is her act tantamount to her murder? Bros my philosophy in life is DAT 2 wrongs don't make a right. I think the Muslim folks are quick to kill in the name of ' borrowed' religion.
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by Rexceedo: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2016
D34lw4p:
hello, this dealwap...search for dealwap on facebook, lets talk.
gonna do that boss!

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by Sj11: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2016
I really understand that this nairaland is full of hatred and wickness minds,the problem the hole world is facing today are the muslims,if you like say anything about me i don't care....you can never fight for God..and i want you to understand that if it was his hole family that was killed he will say the same thing...because that is the character of Jesus whom he represent
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by pointstores(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2016
thats the spirit of christ forgiveness
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by donbrowser(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2016
frubben:
I just wish and hope that he would say same thing if it was his own daughter that was the victim.

God would help us all!!!!!!

Because when it comes to others we are quick to preach and teach mercy

But ours we take up the sword.

Just saying my mind
You may be right but I don't think he would do more than that. If na Oyedepo.... I reserve my comments
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2016
U won't seek vengeance or justice because ur are a yoruba man.....Always scared of the hausa

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by donbrowser(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2016
daylife7:
U won't seek vengeance or justice because ur are a yoruba man.....Always scared of the hausa
wink
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by mu2sa2: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2016
bizme:

Although killing her by whoever did it is taking the law into their own hands, we all know that using megaphone early in the morning EVERYDAY is nothing but disturbance. Would Jesus have gone around with a megaphone at 5am disturbing people including infants, the sick and the elderly? There are reports she once went to a mosque and the imam asked some people to send her away. Imagine, going to a mosque to "win souls"! These people should stop provoking others -they should know that there are a few people around who will over-react.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2016
computerwiz:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY. I WAN SEND U AIRTIME DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT. INBOX ME UR DIGITS. GOD BLESS.
Done...yipee...it seems the day is going brighter
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2016
computerwiz:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY. I WAN SEND U AIRTIME DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT. INBOX ME UR DIGITS. GOD BLESS.
Done...yipee...it seems the day is going brighter...thanks for the love
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by franklynsunny(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2016
Normally...d killers should b brought to book
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by DeRay98(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2016
greatgod2012:
Sir, nobody is asking anyone to seek vengeance, all that is being asked is that such acts should be vehemently condemned publicly. Your silence sir, as well as that of other great MOGs in this country reeks of either cowardice or hypocrisy or both.

Not condemning the acts at all makes these evil doers to see us as not valuing ourselves and such gives them the audacity to continue.

Don't cry more than the bereaved, it's the duty of govt to protect live and condemn.
He has done what calling requires of him to do, wether many like accept his action or not makes no diff.
If he's gone asking for vengeance critics would be once shouting "is that what the Bible says". Christ on the cross said "father, forgive them for they know not what they do".
This is the hard gospel which only deep and true believers know and understand.
She has been martyred. Let govt fight for justice to deter others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by holluphemydavid(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2016
Well said Daddy, God bless u sir
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2016
youngest85:

U 4 seek vengeance na whether u go find
Easily discernible fools abound on here.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by AuroraB(f): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2016
genuineone:

Can you fight for God?
Kip kwayet embarassed
You lots are annoying. Is granting her kids scholarship all that's needed here And if so, how many more scholarships does he have to give in likewise manner if this is not nipped in the bud angry

#balderdash undecided
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by AuroraB(f): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2016
daylife7:
Cc: Daddy G.O lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by scope042: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2016
How
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by enigmang: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2016
But why 7 children.....

Family planning should be preached in churches and Mosques...

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by Danieldexii(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2016
hmmmmm......God let me die in peace wen it is my tym to die n let me meet u, dnt wantu go to hell o
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by MightySparrow: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2016
Muslims Islam ls Lam a mmmmmm.
Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by kinglekan: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2016
AuroraB:
Kip kwayet embarassed
You lots are annoying. Is granting her kids scholarship all that's needed here And if so, how many more scholarships does he have to give in likewise manner if this is not nipped in the bud angry

#balderdash undecided

And how exactly do you propose this issue is "nipped in the bud"?

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye by tmtech: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2016
mu2sa2:
Although killing her by whoever did it is taking the law into their own hands, we all know that using megaphone early in the morning EVERYDAY is nothing but disturbance. Would Jesus have gone around with a megaphone at 5am disturbing people including infants, the sick and the elderly? There are reports she once went to a mosque and the imam asked some people to send her away. Imagine, going to a mosque to "win souls"! These people should stop provoking others -they should know that there are a few people around who will over-react.
over react? u haven't noticed that she was not killed because she was disturbing peoples peace, rather she was killed by some radical savages. its not a crime in most Nigeria states to preach with a megaphone.in my area, every Friday the Hausa Muslims block half of the federal road to observe their prayers. this has been happening for years and none of them was attacked for this. so, when you say over react, you are kinda exonerating the murderer.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU / Deacon Survives 39 Bullets After Armed Robbery Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.