Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos (22302 Views)

Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by omenka(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Ur own na so so bottle. U no dey tire? Lols
Baba na friday na.. Wetin make I do again?? Remember what they say about all work and no play and jack. grin
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by Liamm(m): 5:38am On Jul 30, 2016
FreeGlobe:
ACN 2.0.. Sorry Tinubu, we warned you, btw, Dino still dey wait you
remember what SeunWedsLinda told you about an online dog that swore allegiance to one inconsequential fella.... Reports reaching me is that SeunWedsLinda has been bitten by that dog.....
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by Babacele: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2016
omenka:
Baba u wan dull friday night?? Na wa is to you oo... Well, I dey comot from Ibiza now.. Maybe Sofa. Thought u might be interested.
cheeesuuus! Ibiza na fine babe for Area 11 and im brother dey for Maraba? Una dey enjoy ooo.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by Liamm(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2016
AntiWailer:

watz dt ?
It's simple.... An adult with a toddler's brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Nigerians Compare Buhari And Trump's Thoughts On Education / Zamfara Dethrones First-Class Monarchs Over "Banditry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.