Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Is He Cheating With His Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Cheating With His Ex? (2447 Views)

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Cheating With His Ex? by truphie(f): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2009
ok, i woke up one morning and saw a missed call on my phone by 7am,i was shocked at ho wud call so early,so i took my bfs phone just to check if it was his friend or a friend of ours,next thing,the number is that of his ex gf.i ask him y she is calling me and he says i shud call n ask her,next thing argument busts cos am now wondering y he even has her number,iv been with him for two yrs now mind u.so the girl calls me and gives a stupid lie that she called me by mistake.i asked how she got my number n she says its an error bla bla that she doesnt know anyone that knows me except my bf.me n him speak the next day to straighten things out,befre then we fought over the issue,he said i was jumping into conclusions and accusing him,he said it wud b wrong for me to think that he has something wit her.few days ago he tells me i shouldnt come over that he wants to be alone.im vexed,cos in as much as we all need space every now and then,i mean,im now thinking he has something to hide,befre he asked to b alone we were ok,no fights,said we loved each other etc,next thing,in the morning,i need to b alone.i strongly feel something is up, y do i suspect the ex got my number from his phone or she saved her number on his, i need feedback plz
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by MissyB1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2009
Don't You think You are taking things too far as 'Your' man said?
Fighting him isn't a way to get the truth about his present r/s wiff his Ex.
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by Igwe9(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2009
do i get time for woman palava now? NO
ok, i will be right back
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by truphie(f): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2009
i dont think im taking things too far, i dont want to be dumb n just play a fool.we had a fight over her befre,like a yr ago,i saw txt btwn them n he claimed she was helping him wit a job abi na cv.he deleted her number,now few days d number is back.i dont know this girl n have ni biz with her,y wud she call me all of a sudden.if a guy is cheating there is no way he will confess,
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2009
So, a stranger calls your fone, then you find out it's not a stranger but your bf ex then you argue, then you make up, then he wants space-----if all that is in check then all i can do is LOL (drama) !!!   What exactly do you want someone to tell you? It's either he is or he isn't cheating, trick is unless one of them fess's up you're left speculating. So what are you going to do about it?
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by MissyB1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2009
truphie:

i dont think im taking things too far, i dont want to be dumb n just play a fool.we had a fight over her befre,like a yr ago,i saw txt btwn them n he claimed she was helping him wit a job abi na cv.he deleted her number,now few days d number is back.i dont know this girl n have ni biz with her,y wud she call me all of a sudden.if a guy is cheating there is no way he will confess,
Dear, fighting with him isn't a way to avoid being dumped like a fool.
If You think he's cheating . . . . he prolly is and besides an Ex doesn't hang around
like that unless there's something to it but fighting and nagging doesn't help it.

If You think he's not convincing enuff and You want to 'bounce' . . . Then fine.
Otherwise . . . .Talk it over wiff him amicably and sort things out.
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by truphie(f): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2009
am not gonna beat around the bush.im not scared of getting dumped.il speak to him and call it off.if he is serious about me he wud come back and beg me,if he doesnt come back begging then that will be it finito. its an ex.how much longer will i sit around before she walks thru d door? i put this online to see if im just thinking straight and perhaps someone can understand my own point of view.
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by posakosa(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
Nothing wrong when a man stays friends with his EX, IMO, there is something wrong, when a man begins to lie about his relationship with his EX. I like honesty sha, just me.

It looks as though, ur boo is NOT straight forward with you BUT I suggest that you listen to your guts. Follow your instincts.

If he dumps you for this EX, let him go there is not much that you can do. What will be will be.
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by spoilt(f): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2009
What would possess my husband's ex to call me?! grin
She wouldn't dare.
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by TOPE20001(f): 12:49am On Sep 19, 2009
Hmmmmmm . . u shud have called the ex like ur bf said
then maybe the issue wudnt have gone this far undecided
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 19, 2009
women and their perennial need to fight.
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by chic2pimp(m): 12:57am On Sep 19, 2009
davidylan:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by Sauron1: 12:59am On Sep 19, 2009
truphie:

am not gonna beat around the bush.im not scared of getting dumped.il speak to him and call it off.if he is serious about me he wud come back and beg me,if he doesnt come back begging then that will be it finito. its an ex.how much longer will i sit around before she walks thru d door? i put this online to see if im just thinking straight and perhaps someone can understand my own point of view.

I laugh in Igala.
So a man is only serious about you when he comes back begging like a wimp? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by TOPE20001(f): 12:59am On Sep 19, 2009
davidylan:

You cant blame the girl grin beside why is the girl callin her . . she dey craze?
u guys cant be trusted, for all me know the dude might still be phocking his ex
from what i have heard n seen in this life, men cannot be trusted. cool
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 19, 2009
I'm good friends with my exes, i dont believe a broken relationship should equal lost friendships, we were friends before dating so we're only reverting to prior status before the relationship.

Women should relax, the guy was with her for 2 yrs no problems . . . why is she fighting? And she says the guy shld come begging? For what?
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by TOPE20001(f): 1:06am On Sep 19, 2009
davidylan:

I'm good friends with my exes, i dont believe a broken relationship should equal lost friendships, we were friends before dating so we're only reverting to prior status before the relationship.

But why wud ur ex be calling ur gf, not once or twice
if u 2 are still friends . . that doesnt mean she shud calling her, for what reasons?

Women should relax, the guy was with her for 2 yrs no problems . . . why is she fighting? And she says the guy shld come begging? For what?

I accpet that she took the whole thing to far but she stated this isnt the first time that has happened the guy shud have warned the ex to stop calling her, if it was the other way around i bet u guys wud have assumed she was cheating . . . .no?
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

But why wud your ex be calling your gf, not once or twice
if u 2 are still friends . . that doesnt mean she shud calling her, for what reasons?

yeah that's wrong, the ex shldnt have called her but is that cause for a fight? She's going to throw 2 yrs away because of a random error. She's going be the loser at the end of the day, the ex would only be too glad to replace her.
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by TOPE20001(f): 1:11am On Sep 19, 2009
davidylan:

yeah that's wrong, the ex shldnt have called her but is that cause for a fight? She's going to throw 2 yrs away because of a random error. She's going be the loser at the end of the day, the ex would only be too glad to replace her.

Lol . . .the poster is just doing shakara ni jare
but honestly is the bf a lil slow or what? i wud have expected him to take charge of the whole situation by callin the ex n tell her str8 not call his gf again.
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by Sauron1: 1:13am On Sep 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lol . . .the poster is just doing shakara ni jare
but honestly is the bf a lil slow or what? i wud have expected him to take charge of the whole situation by callin the ex n tell her str8 not call his gf again.

Sometimes guys love the drama.
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by TOPE20001(f): 1:14am On Sep 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sometimes guys love the drama.

Then he is an idiot, infact his ass need to be dumped if that is the case. yeye boy
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by Sauron1: 1:18am On Sep 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Then he is an idiot, infact his ass need to be dumped if that is the case. yeye boy

How is he an idiot?
Guys cannot have a lil bit of entertainment anymore?
Better get used to it that ma ex-chics in secondary school are going to be calling your number every night. . . . . cheesy
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by TOPE20001(f): 1:22am On Sep 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

How is he an idiot?
Guys cannot have a lil bit of entertainment anymore?

So watching girls fight over u,dey give una erection? grin
When u r dating some1 for over 2yrs n ur ex still calls, where is the entertainment in that? undecided
later u guys will say girls love attention . . look @urselves too

Better get used to it that ma ex-chics in secondary school are going to be calling your number every night. . . . . cheesy

I hope their mama n papa really love them, cuz they will surely mis them cheesy
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by Sauron1: 1:25am On Sep 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I hope their mama n papa really love them, cuz they will surely mis them cheesy

I went to a village school.
90% of these chics were traditional wrestlers back in the days.
So, be afraid!!!
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by TOPE20001(f): 1:28am On Sep 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

I went to a village school.
90% of these chics were traditional wrestlers back in the days.
So, be afraid!!!

U think im going to fight with them with my well manicured hands? hell nah grin
I'd hire a suliat from another village to beat the hell outta them
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by Sauron1: 1:31am On Sep 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

U think im going to fight with them with my well manicured hands? hell nah grin
I'd hire a suliat from another village to beat the hell outta them

U must be kidding. . . . .

Babes need to be kept in check.
The best way to keep a misbehaving babe in line is letting her know there are potential rivals out there waiting to ship in. grin cheesy
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by TOPE20001(f): 1:35am On Sep 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

U must be kidding. . . . .

Babes need to be kept in check.
The best way to keep a misbehaving babe in line is letting her know there are potential rivals out there waiting to ship in. grin cheesy

same goes for a misbehaving guy cool
as long as u r not married. . . . .anything can happen cheesy
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by TheSly: 1:36am On Sep 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

cool wink cool
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by Sauron1: 1:38am On Sep 19, 2009
The Sly:

cool wink cool

love-vendor SLY's in the house.

TOPE2000!:

same goes for a misbehaving guy cool
as long as u r not married. . . . .anything can happen cheesy

Until then. . . . . . .
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by TOPE20001(f): 1:41am On Sep 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Until then. . . . . . .

This is why i dnt blame some girls who doesnt put their eggs in one basket, they r the smartest if u ask me cheesy
MEN CANNOT BE TRUSTED, the poster's bf might still be phocking his ex else he wudnt have kept quiet n stay out of it undecided
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by puskin: 1:42am On Sep 19, 2009
Galz?
Alwayz imagining thingz.
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by TheSly: 1:42am On Sep 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

love-vendor SLY's in the house.

That line means sumn to me bro. . . . .
They will never know what they have until they lose it.
Re: Is He Cheating With His Ex? by Sauron1: 1:43am On Sep 19, 2009
TOPE2000!:

This is why i dnt blame some girls who doesnt put their eggs in one basket, they r the smartest if u ask me cheesy
MEN CANNOT BE TRUSTED, the poster's bf might still be phocking his ex else he wudnt have kept quiet n stay out of it undecided

Shagging an ex is not cheating. . . . . .It's an ACCIDENT. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Sincere Advice. / Omalicha:our Gold Digging Days. / Why Girls Don't Like Dating Age_mate Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.