Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies (16185 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / What Do I Stand To Gain In A Relationship Since I Have Weak Erection / Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2016
obontami:

See painment cheesy

Stop crying breh

Its too early for that

Go and eat a dick as usual grin
Oh u never told me u suck dick,just to survive?All d sperm way ur papa pour for ur mama yansh is all a waste,because it only produced an slowpoke grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Running204:
Oh u never told me u suck dick,just to survive?All d sperm way ur papa pour for ur mama yansh is all a waste,because it only produced an slowpoke grin

Only a product of a weak and smelly pusssy would know how that. Shiit comes about

Hahaha grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
obontami:

Only a product of a weak and smelly pusssy would know how that. Shiit comes about

Hahaha grin grin grin tongue
Just look at ur self n reflect how stup*d u are grin n go n spit in ur mamas pus*y tongue

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Originalsly: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm...nothing new...... only the ehmm... other type of men spit this kind hatred of women. Just saying.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Running204:
Just look at ur self n reflect how stup*d u are grin n go n spit in ur mamas pus*y tongue

I won't blame you kid
I'd rather blame that weed addict that refuse to use a condom when fccccking that dirty cheap prostitute of woman you call mom

The drunkard father of your woulda save us all this mess you causing hereon NL grin

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
obontami:

I won't blame you kid
I'd rather blame that weed addict that refuse to use a condom when fccccking that dirty cheap prostitute of woman you call mom

The drunkard father of your woulda save us all this mess you causing hereon NL grin
Ur negative comments on d female folks shows ur mama is worthless to u n d world at large. I presumed u must b born a bastard. May pp always curse ur mama to ur face n may u b powerless to do notting. Stup*d son of a bit*h undecided

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by christinnah(f): 2:40am On Aug 01, 2016
obontami:

because I have fcccked uncountable pusssies

what a dick! I feel sorry for you and all the girls that you bleeped.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Running204:
Ur negative comments on d female folks shows ur mama is worthless to u n d world at large. I presumed u must b born a bastard. May pp always curse ur mama to ur face n may u b powerless to do notting. Stup*d son of a bit*h undecided
kid its not my fault ur mother got raped by tens of monkeys before giving birth to an ever starving nincompoop like your self

your father rapes ur sisters to satisfy his sexual urge, your mother's pusssy dont worth half a penny. Since ur existance in this life u have no usefulness. Ur greatest archievement in life is riding on ur fathers dick and film your mother while she's being fccccked by huge numbers her customers for the sum of 1cent

come my way again boy and watch me crush like a fcccking moving train angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
christinnah:

what a dick! I fell sorry for you and all the girls that you bleeped.
and do you have to rude to make ur opinion known angry

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
obontami:
kid its not my fault ur mother got raped by tens of monkeys before giving birth to an ever starving nincompoop like your self

your father rapes ur sisters to satisfy his sexual urge, your mother's pusssy dont worth half a penny. Since ur existance in this life u have usefulness. Ur greatest archievement in my life is riding on ur fathers dick and film your mother while she's being fccccked by her customers for the sum of 1cent

did I believe my eyse shocked
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
olihilistic:

did I believe my eyse shocked

i was having fun here jejely before the pusssy starved mofo starting forming van damme Oooo cheesy
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
obontami:

your father rapes ur sisters to satisfy his sexual urge, your mother's pusssy dont worth half a penny. Since ur existance in this life u have no usefulness. Ur greatest archievement in life is riding on ur fathers dick and film your mother while she's being fccccked by huge numbers her customers for the sum of 1cent

come my way again boy and watch me crush like a fcccking moving train angry

U mama probably can't remember who fathered u,since she is a low life slut whose pussy is worthless when compared to a penny. Should we talk abt ur maggot father,I reckon u never knew him cos he gat his ass* locked up for fu*king ur sister n fu*cking u in d ass* hole. I reckon when u die n they ask u up there, while u so stup*d,just tell them u gat ur useless brain stuck in ur mamas dirty puss*y. Shi*t face

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by spacescientist(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Stupid thread, pls delete this thread.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Running204:
U mama probably can't remember who fathered u,since she is a low life slut whose pussy is worthless when compared to a penny. Should we talk abt ur maggot father,I reckon u never knew him cos he gat his ass* locked up for fu*king ur sister n fu*cking u in d ass* hole. I reckon when u die n they ask u up there, while u so stup*d,just tell them u gat ur useless brain stuck in ur mamas dirty puss*y. Shi*t face

hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
this guy is so lame, u had to remix my lines cheesy
now i understand ur predicament
which is hunger, well what does one expect from the son of a motuary attendant, of cos this is what happens when a street hawker hooks up with a motuary attendant. I feel so sorry for you kid cheesy

you better go out there and hustle for money to threat your dying tuberculosis infected father you are here beefing obontami that can feed ur lineage with ur mtn free 10mb cheesy cheesy cheesy

don't forget to tell ur mother to use bring back something back home as she's set to go out and fccck hood rats for just #200 per round cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 02, 2016
obontami:

which is hunger, well what does one expect from the son of a motuary attendant, of cos this is what happens when a street hawker hooks up with a motuary attendant. I feel so sorry for you kid cheesy

you better go out there and hustle for money to threat your dying tuberculosis infected father you are here beefing obontami that can feed ur lineage with ur mtn free 10mb cheesy cheesy cheesy

don't forget to tell ur mother to use bring back something back home as she's set to go out and fccck hood rats for just #200 per round cheesy
Look at a church rat trying so hard to elevate him self grin ur whole linage has been suffering from poverty ever since ur stu*pid brain can recall. U should try saving every penny u gat from labouring job to cure ur mama from her dirty pus*y infection, since every man that fu*k her do spit,piss n sh*t in it. grin grin Bring it on,I gallant dey wait ur forgotten generation.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 02, 2016
obontami:

Yo Mama's so dirty, she made Right Guard turn left. Yo Mama's so dirty, she went swimming and made the Dead Sea. Yo Mama's so dirty, a skunk smelled her ass and passed out. Yo mama is like a hockey player, she only showers after three periods.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 02, 2016
obontami:

Yo mama's such a slut, she gives out frequent rider miles. Yo mama such a slut, that Foursquare has made her vagina a place to "check in". Yo mama's such a slut, she has a number dispenser on her bedpost. Yo mama's such a slut, her vagina should be in the NFL Hall of Fame for greatest wide-receiver. Yo mama's such a slut, she got her tubes tied and still got pregnant. Yo mama's such a slut, she has people take numbers to get into her bedroom. your momma got a credit card pussy, everybody swipe through it yo momma is a carpenters dream, she is flat and never been screwed Yo Mommas like the neighborhood bike...Everybodys rode her Yo momma such a slut, she dont need the internet she already world wide Yo momma's like a Christmas tree everyone puts Balls on her Yo mama's such a slut, she stuck in a cucumber and pulled out a pickle. Yo mama's such a slut, she's a professional chode juggler.
Go reminisce on ur mama gay grin grin grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 6:20am On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
Running204:
Yo mama's such a slut, she gives out frequent rider miles. Yo mama such a slut, that Foursquare has made her vagina a place to "check in". Yo mama's such a slut, she has a number dispenser on her bedpost. Yo mama's such a slut, her vagina should be in the NFL Hall of Fame for greatest wide-receiver. Yo mama's such a slut, she got her tubes tied and still got pregnant. Yo mama's such a slut, she has people take numbers to get into her bedroom. your momma got a credit card pussy, everybody swipe through it yo momma is a carpenters dream, she is flat and never been screwed Yo Mommas like the neighborhood bike...Everybodys rode her Yo momma such a slut, she dont need the internet she already world wide Yo momma's like a Christmas tree everyone puts Balls on her Yo mama's such a slut, she stuck in a cucumber and pulled out a pickle. Yo mama's such a slut, she's a professional chode juggler.
[/s]

copy and paste cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahaha

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 6:23am On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
Running204:
[/s]

you had to google this again ??

This is so lame of you boy cheesy
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2016
obontami:

i was having fun here jejely before the pusssy starved mofo starting forming van damme Oooo cheesy
obontami but why.

this is new month ooo I have repented sha
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2016
grin

Quite harsh... But let these men talk abt their sexperience, we may learn sumtin tongue
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by fairpetti(f): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Lolzz
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Asquare49(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2016
Coz one gurl break ur heart /deny u pucci no mean say u go start dis rubbish thread na undecided
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Poorboy: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Teespice:

you forgot syphilis and genital warts.
lmao.
i suspect u its like u mention those out of experience...
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Teespice(f): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2016
Poorboy:
i suspect u its like u mention those out of experience...

it's like you are high on cheap crack this morning abi.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Poorboy: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2016
Teespice:

it's like you are high on cheap crank this morning abi.
Just saying because before u could point out those dieseases something tells me you have had them before. *seenoevil*
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2016
obontami:
[s][/s]

you had to google this again ??

This is so lame of you boy cheesy
What ever all off dem join grin grin I reckon u should grow up,cos u d one acting like a kid with ur stup*d n mentally displaced thread angry . Behave!I don't wanna catch u mentioning me again angry grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Running204:
What ever all off dem join grin grin I reckon u should grow up,cos u d one acting like a kid with ur stup*d n mentally displaced thread angry . Behave!I don't wanna catch u mentioning me again angry grin

You just being an idiot
You mentioned me first
If not that your mother and sisters have weak and smelly pusssies you could have count them among the remaining 10% with good vagina cheesy
Kid your father is still sleeping in a gutter after he got drunk on ogogoro and cheap weed grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2016
Asquare49:
Coz one gurl break ur heart /deny u pucci no mean say u go start dis rubbish thread na undecided

Common breh it aint like that grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by GodblessNig247(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2016
dissybling:
hehehe u must be a pro thumbs up

That's too bad of him. Are his sisters , cousins, nices, aunties from the moon?
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2016
obontami:

You just being an idiot
You mentioned me first
If not that your mother and sisters have weak and smelly pusssies you could have count them among the remaining 10% with good vagina cheesy
Kid your father is still sleeping in a gutter after he got drunk on ogogoro and cheap weed grin

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2016
obontami:

You just being an idiot
You mentioned me first
grin is that all u gat. I thought u said u can feed my generation shocked so all this while u were waiting for ur network weekly MB grin. Tell ur mama to increase her hustle with her dirty pus*sy so she can take care of u or maybe they don't patronise her any more because it has deteriorated to a borehole. I cant say how useless ur father must have been,who watches why other men piss on ur fu*king mamas yansh. Go suck ur mamas as*hole fool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Love In Idoma Language / What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.