Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With (53073 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Schwartz: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2016
That's a tour bus. Its used by tourist while on a vacation for sightseeing. Its a normal thing abroad
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by DavSagacity(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmmm.....And When our National teams now win a major Cup they'll display them in trailers That are used to carry Onions...

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Qmerit(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2016
lol, i thought the other time the kings in Edo Central gathered and prayed for POI when he paid them visit
some people came here barking that Esan is for one party, that Obaseki can't get a single vote in Esanland.
Hardly you see kings doing partisan politics. Any political party that visit them would always get their blessings and advice
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by sainty2k3(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Dminister:
Shameless politicians. Isn't he so stupid campaigning through the same road he abandoned? When will my people ever learn to stop helping these people to campaign instead confront them with stones.
no sir,he's not stupid, the election we determine if the people are stupid , how can someone have the gut to campaign on that kind road

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by gbishman: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Whats funny in all of this is that tax payers money spent on purchasing commute buses are now used for political campaigns.
This country called Nigeria never seizes to amaze me.
You would never find in a civilized country like America where airforceone would be used by say hillary clinton for her campaign but we do we find in Edo state this?
This Obaseki guy should learn to stand on is foot rather than being backed by the governor like a baby

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by lonelydora: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Now i know Nigerians don't care about safety.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by shamecurls(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2016
okpor2:
nd vincent10 is wat?

Dunce!
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Dminister(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2016
sainty2k3:

no sir,he's not stupid, the election we determine if the people are stupid , how can someone have the gut to campaign on that kind road

My thought ooooo kai! You are right, upon seeing these things and other never fulfilled promises they still brainwash the people.
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by win3k: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2016
please google the word luxurious!!!
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by apply2016: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2016
Rubbish.. nothing luxurious about this bus. God save Nigeria ... is it the OP that has the mentality of this or Niaja mentality affecting him. This na bus ..double decker bus.. if you see luxurious bus, it will have satellite TV, palour, fridge etc

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Qmerit(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2016
lol, i thought the other time the kings in Edo Central gathered and prayed for Ize-Iyamu when he paid them visit
some people came here barking that Esan is for one party, that Obaseki can't get a single vote in Esanland.
Hardly you see kings doing partisan politics. Any political party that visit them would always get their blessings and advice
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Philinho(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2016
As if they have worn a trophy
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by danielChigozie(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2016
360metrosports:
Governor Adams and APC candidate in the coming Edo state election, Godwin Obaseki pictured with Leaders, Traditional Rulers-Onogie of Irrua as the Okaigiesan of Esanland gave his blessings.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-apc-edo-candidate-campaign-in.html

saint of Apc
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by slap1(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2016
APC is a shameless party. What do they have to tell people that they haven't said before? After the major disappointments, they still have the guts to campaign.
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by owanedo: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2016
kingofthejungle:
if Nigerians were not myopic this man deserves to be stoned
watin he do? He collects your wife? Learn how to respect people, most especially your elders so that you can live long on earth. Mybe you don't have elders in your village.
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by owanedo: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
With the very poor road and the almost dilapidated houses in background, one would have expected these people to stone someone who's being in control of the state for almost 8years

Which way Nigerians?
no, they won't stone him because they are not sadist like you. This people know where Oshomole has taken them from to where they are now. It might not yet uhuru but there is something to cheer about compared to the dark days of PDP govt in edo state. Is there any state without bad roads in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2016
owanedo:
no, they won't stone him because they are not sadist like you. This people know where Oshomole has taken them from to where they are now. It might not yet uhuru but there is something to cheer about compared to the dark days of PDP govt in edo state. Is there any state without bad roads in Nigeria?
ok sir
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by lakesidepapa(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2016
goonsmi:
The bus belong to the party (APC) and I am sure they have more than one such. Maybe one of such a bus per region or state .

APC used that bus throughout the last general election and other major elections since then.

Yes you are right, I saw the same bus during the buhari/osinbajo mega campaign in lagos last year..!

It belongs to the party.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by DeRay98(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2016
apply2016:
Rubbish.. nothing luxurious about this bus. God save Nigeria ... is it the OP that has the mentality of this or Niaja mentality affecting him. This na bus ..double decker bus.. if you see luxurious bus, it will have satellite TV, palour, fridge etc

Op probably wanted to use this to blackmail Oshiomhole and PAC but his ignorance exposed him badly.
That's how many educated illiterate e-warriors have been propagating lies and hate to their fellow shallow minded youths online.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by DeRay98(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2016
owanedo:

Bravo! smart aguement.
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by wordbank(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
This country wey electric wire dey cross everywhere, I pity d person wey wire go mud inside d bus, even d road sef na bear with me
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Sunnymatey(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
I bet u Obaseki is winning come september cus of the nonsense going on in pdp.
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by tenny07(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
May be we tslk out of ignorance at times.... the read double deck is owned by LASG and maintained by LAGBUS. it was bought brand new by LASG. its only in use when there is a campaign or festival... have a great weekend.
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by toojah4u(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
criminal network
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by slimmoney(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
mummyson26:
Same bus used for eyoo festival about five by years ago
the bus belong to lagos state government
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by umolesc(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
A thief campaigning for another (prospective) thief....

This APieCes govt is fond of one thing - LIES.

I remember wen d other aboki said "I am for nobody, I am for everybody"

I also stil remember OshomOLE's 'No to GODFATHERISM' and 'One Man One Vote campaign'

WE ARE WATCHING!!!!
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Noble11(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Noticed the size of the brooms has reduced...

But it's non of my business
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by higherpower: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dminister:
Shameless politicians. Isn't he so stupid campaigning through the same road he abandoned? When will my people ever learn to stop helping these people to campaign instead confront them with stones.

Which people, don't you know how to throw stones? Oh u are waiting for others to throw stones for you! Grow up and well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC / Profile Of Alex Otti, Abia Governor-Elect / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.