Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,885 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With (53069 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Emu4life(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Na wow o!! Luxurious bus
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Dminister(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
higherpower:

Which people, don't you know how to throw stones? Oh u are waiting for others to throw stones for you! Grow up and well

I'm already grown up but you should know how to respect individual opinion. I bet you don't know how many groups I pulled to fight their right only to end up being betrayed by the same people.
You don't know about me and you just jump into conclusion because only one who is not matured in the brain jumps into conclusion like you did.
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by ehijoe(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
These youths are children brought in from another tribes. there mothers from Esan central does not make them youths of Esan central. to crown it all, the earlier they realised that Oshiomole and APC does not mean well or have regards for them, d better. Zombies.
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't know any sane person that will vote APC. The fooled us last year but Never Again
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
They blessed GEJ too, what happened at the end of day? grin they will bless you during the day and take it back at night, I nor talk o cool
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by BlackOnassis(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jakumo:
Must have bought that old tour bus from London City Transport. Even kept the same paint-job.

I would be as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, if I were ever to find myself riding the top deck of a bus like that in Nigeria, where live electric cables festoon the streets like giant droopy cobwebs. waiting to fry the unwary

Brother Jakumo, i am liking this ur imagery prowess o grin grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Louiscutedude(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nonsense wen u are owning 17 month salary........mitcheeeew
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by satelliteDISH(m): 5:07am On Jul 31, 2016
Jakumo:
Must have bought that old tour bus from London City Transport. Even kept the same paint-job.

I would be as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, if I were ever to find myself riding the top deck of a bus like that in Nigeria, where live electric cables festoon the streets like giant droopy cobwebs. waiting to fry the unwary

Abeg, which primary and secondary school U attend? I wan go put my pikin there.
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by vincent10(m): 4:54am On Aug 02, 2016
shamecurls:

Dunce!

You just like your name okpo which is prostitute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account / Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.