Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,165 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Weak Guys Who Claim Superman In The Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Weak Guys Who Claim Superman In The Bedroom (532 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weak Guys Who Claim Superman In The Bedroom by 0ubenji(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Do u fink bleeping long hours on condoms gives a man the right to claim he's strong in bed?

Most times I see the "kiss and tell" guys bragging about their sexual prowess and all that. You'll hear things like "I can go 1hr bleeping without coming".."I don't use any sex-enhancing drug but I take very long to come"
"I can do 7rounds yet, I no go come"..."Na the babe sef go beg me"....
Only for u to find out he had a condom on in all these scenarios.
$ex with condom is never as exciting, pleasurable and intimate as going without condom. If u can bleep as long as u claim u do in bed without condom..then u can claim to whatever it is u are in the bedroom.
Most of these bragging guys, if they try it without the condom, some no dey even last reach half of their usual, sinx they can't handle the intense and uncapped series of pleasure.
Re: The Weak Guys Who Claim Superman In The Bedroom by sladimeji(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
pls what is the moral of the post

2 Likes

Re: The Weak Guys Who Claim Superman In The Bedroom by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin

Indeed... They think they are p0rnstsr..having it like a movie Marathon...
Re: The Weak Guys Who Claim Superman In The Bedroom by Sexxkillz: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
A plate of peppersoup has more to offer anyone than this thread ever will. . .

3 Likes

Re: The Weak Guys Who Claim Superman In The Bedroom by Essence6055: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
I smell jealousy and resentment in this post.... But still if this guys are good or bad it shouldn't bother you ... unless you are their friend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Good Reasons While Ladies Stay Upto 35 Years Of Age And Yet No Husband / Man Lands In Hospital after Waiting For Online Girlfriend For 10 Days / 7 Facts About A Man And A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.