Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,867 members, 7,844,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities (41932 Views)

8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings / 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by akigbemaru: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oau campus
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by NairaMaster1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Where is that OAU sef? Is it in western Germany?
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by veekid(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Beautiful
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by pippimp(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
JossyOloye:
Africa's most beautiful campus

For your mind. Let's not go too far like comparing South African campuses to campuses in Nigeria. Go to Ghana and you'll start crying.
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by Bluette(f): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin angry grin
Great ife!...for learning and culture, sport and struggle.
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by kikake: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
This OAU was built with money from cocoa.

Yoruba country should have been able to build more than ten things more costly and beautiful than OAU if one Nigeria had not posed a stumbling block to development in Yoruba land since Gambari soldiers restructured Nigeria politically and started channelling Nigeria's resources to the north using the undue large number of states and hundreds of local government councils which Gambari soldiers created in every nook and cranny of northern Nigeria by wrong use of land mass as criterion.

Worse,most Yoruba peeps do not understand the above as they follow Gambari for tail de canvass for failed one Nigeria.

Gambari believes its region can't survive without crude oil unfortunately found only in the southern end of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by MisterDreamz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Op won't show us this one
Alakoba ni bobo yi sha! O fe fi ose yi op grin

Besides, I wonder why school structure should be something to boast of "ALL THE TIME" ,there could have been "better" things to show and tell the world(Inventions from students,notably influential alumni and the likes)about a university...An alumnus for that matter!
The world has seen enough pictures of Great Ife please!
*Typing from Angola hall.

2 Likes

Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
lovely great ile ife
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by eitsei(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
I can't count the number of times I've seen this kind of thread on the front page; showing us the pictures of the infrastructures in the school... Must it always make front page? Abi na only oau fine for Naija?
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by eitsei(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
MisterDreamz:

Alakoba ni bobo yi sha! O fe fi ose yi op grin

Besides, I wonder why school structure should be something to boast of "ALL THE TIME" ,there could have been "better" things to show and tell the world(Inventions from students,notably influential alumni and the likes)about a university...An alumnus for that matter!
The world has seen enough pictures of Great Ife please!
*Typing from Angola hall.
abi o.. O sĂș mi o.. They should tell us something else about OAU other than the pictures and news about the strike going on there like you rightly suggested
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
OAU is the most beautiful University in West Africa. Even foreign visitors comments.

Toilet isnt a building dear. And I wish you could go check out the constructions to those toilets. You would mavel.

God Bless OAU:
God Bless the "Only Africa University"
God Bless "Oba awon University"
God Bless "Olori awon Univeristy"
God Bless "Obafemi Awolowo University"

5 Likes

Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by kikake: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
The most developed country in Europe, The Swiss Federation, develops more and more from producing chocolate made from cocoa which is plentiful in Odualand of SW Nigeria.

Crude oil is a curse to Nigeria because the different ethnic groups forced into one Nigeria for Oyibo's profit can't find common ground in one Nigeria after more than 100 years Nigeria was created.

The three largest ethnic groups in Nigeria have little or no value systems joining them.

So Nigeria failed, but has not yet failed for the north and some people in the southwest whose still believe a messiah can come from heaven anytime to join Nigerian groups to pursue common goal.
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by Aliyu333: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
This school no near Abu, zaria for beauty, so its high time you guys shut the Bleep up.
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by desmondokonkwo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
For learning and culture, GREAT IFE
I LOVE YOU
THERE IS ONLY ONE GREAT IFE IN THE UNIVERSE
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by gagafuc: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nigeria university and '666' self ................
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by dadabashua1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
thumbs up.. OAU..i remember when I uploaded something similar some so called graduates took it personal, and I promise to appreciate any other school with fine structures, which I have today, to prove to those clowns,what makes you a graduate is not the paper alone... most importantly is how you view issues in life..... now that's what makes us(abusites naturally ahead) good job Op
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by josfamdl(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Great ife great ife Africa most beautiful campus conscious,vigilant, progressive Aluta against all oppression forward ever backward neva for learning n culture, sports n struggle great ife, i lov you deres only one great ife in d universe another great ife is counterfeit great,great,great.

i rep Oauife

2 Likes

Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by Fynestboi: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Princeakins come and see cheesy cheesy

cool
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Who building epp? Ayoola olaolu was a lautech graduate that built drone which monitored all the activities that went on in his nysc parade camp in osun state in 2014. You they here they snap building.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
MulticolourDeco:
OAU is the most beautiful University in West Africa. Even foreign visitors comments.

Toilet isnt a building dear. And I wish you could go check out the constructions to those toilets. You would mavel.

God Bless OAU:
God Bless the "Only Africa University"
God Bless "Oba awon University"
God Bless "Olori awon Univeristy"
God Bless "Obafemi Awolowo University"
only africa university but not in first 1000 in the worldm hmmmmm
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by OMOTOWO(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Alma mater?chai..Ds guy don fall OAU students hand.it is Alma-mata not matter abi na mater you kal am...

1 Like

Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
Faded glory...the students failed to realise that they needed to pay in order to maintain the beauty and grandeur of their once beautiful campus...aluta day and night and the demon of poverty corrupted all things.
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by pamcode(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Op won't show us this one
lol na academics bros wan show na. Awo and fajuyi hall toh bad.
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by justhelp(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
pippimp:

For your mind. Let's not go too far like comparing South African campuses to campuses in Nigeria. Go to Ghana and you'll start crying.
Oau is the most beautiful campus in west Africa, that is the fact, you can can google it , no any universities in Ghana that can match OAU
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by Johnny1114(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Well.............. Lolllllllllll realllyyyyyyy check d hall of residence ..... Check d lecture rooms... Open d library.... Etc for now bro you've committed a fallacy of composition
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by pamcode(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Johnny1114:
Well.............. Lolllllllllll realllyyyyyyy check d hall of residence ..... Check d lecture rooms... Open d library.... Etc for now bro you've committed a fallacy of composition

what wrong with the library
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by pippimp(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
justhelp:
Oau is the most beautiful campus in west Africa, that is the fact, you can can google it , no any universities in Ghana that can match OAU

My mama soup na sweet pass.
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by justhelp(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
pippimp:

My mama soup na sweet pass.
google is your friend
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by Louiscutedude(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
cool
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by Lazio92(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Abeg uniagric makurdi still dey far behind...
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by Appareil(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
I remember Modakeke and Ife!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta / Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate / If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.