Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities (41931 Views)

8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings / 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by betterABIAstate: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2016
pippimp:

Let me talk to you like a 12 year old because that's what you are. When you contact your cousin, also ask him to give you an accurate count of how many strikes Ghanaian universities have been on in the last five years. Plus, how many cult killings on campus they've had as well. This is important to re adjust your mental state. I am waiting.
lol, are these not the Ghanaian universities? Stop the long story

Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by pippimp(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2016
betterABIAstate:
lol, are these not the Ghanaian universities? Stop the long story

Yes they are. The same ones that actually do what universities are meant to do. Which is provide a conducive atmosphere to learn uninterruptedly and free of fear. I know that concept is kinda strange to you because you have never experienced it, but it does happen. For you to understand, you need to leave abia state. Nothing de there. And bro's, i could as well go online and copy/paste pictures of university of cape coast which are nice.
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by betterABIAstate: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2016
pippimp:

Yes they are. The same ones that actually do what universities are meant to do. Which is provide a conducive atmosphere to learn uninterruptedly and free of fear. I know that concept is kinda strange to you because you have never experienced it, but it does happen. For you to understand, you need to leave abia state. Nothing de there. And bro's, i could as well go online and copy/paste pictures of university of cape coast which are nice.

Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by pippimp(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=betterABIAstate post=48325747][/quote]

Yup. I expect nothing less. As long as there's isi ewu and Gulder every evening, bros is going to be laughing at the obvious, until the ship capsizes completely. Carry on.
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by betterABIAstate: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
pippimp:

Yup. I expect nothing less. As long as there's isi ewu and Gulder every evening, bros is going to be laughing at the obvious, until the ship capsizes completely. Carry on.
u are irredeemably hilarious cheesy
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by pippimp(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
betterABIAstate:
u are irredeemably hilarious cheesy

I know. That's how the jews were laughing themselves into German gas chambers in the second world war.
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by oyatz(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
The guy is correct and you are the one that's wrong. It is alma mater

OMOTOWO:
Alma mater?chai..Ds guy don fall OAU students hand.it is Alma-mata not matter abi na mater you kal am...
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by mat2d6boi(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Op won't show us this one
fool! ar u trying to point out dat oau is d only uni dat has hostel in poor condition, visit others too and check how perfect nd neat everything is, mumu.
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by mat2d6boi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
eitsei:
I can't count the number of times I've seen this kind of thread on the front page; showing us the pictures of the infrastructures in the school... Must it always make front page? Abi na only oau fine for Naija?
just go to the uni nd check it out- see it urself nd ur mouth will be wide open dat 'am I in 9ja'. so it worths it, u get me?
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by mat2d6boi(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
uniquelyspecial:
wats the big deal? we have beta in unilag
indeed, then show us
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by eitsei(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
mat2d6boi:
just go to the uni nd check it out- see it urself nd ur mouth will be wide open dat 'am I in 9ja'. so it worths it, u get me?
oau is not a strange place to me I've been to oau couple of times before, I'm not denying the fact that oau has a beautiful campus
Re: OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities by betterABIAstate: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2017
mat2d6boi:
fool! ar u trying to point out dat oau is d only uni dat has hostel in poor condition, visit others too and check how perfect nd neat everything is, mumu.
why are you angry? my hostel is not this bad. Oau students are bigs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta / Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate / If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.