Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,420 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Glory - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glory (23587 Views)

Adesuwa Etomi Wellington Slays In All Her Glory At The Premiere Of TWP2 / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / See The Lady That Helped Change Olajumoke's Story To Glory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Glory by postmann: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
ATTENTION:

as at the time mimzy was sending muva the cash, the albino was yet to register his BVN..but he had to do that quickly so he could get the money. this goes further to prove that muva is not just a poor church rat but he has an empty bank account!

I'll definitely demand the life of that poor soul (muva) from you should a doctor's report surfaces that he has a heart issue.

1 Like

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
postmann:

You dare me!!!! You know I'm not a troll. I'm a script writer. I'll script your tales, your ambitions, your greed for money and your cap-in-hand dealings demanding to be paid for a "job".

You don't want to start with me. You know your class.

Yes, you're a good scriptwriter and I admire your skill. Lezz's too.

Now, write so I can read and applaud, save my time.

2 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy grin Happy sunday love.
SAME to you. that love u called me, chai are u trying to manipulate me?
Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
mimzy has a beautiful soul but she made a mistake by allowing that albino with multi-colour face come to her.

I have always supported u mimzy, but the albino made u believe otherwise. Suzan is my witness.

2 Likes

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
ATTENTION:

as at the time mimzy was sending muva the cash, the albino was yet to register his BVN..but he had to do that quickly so he could get the money. this goes further to prove that muva is not just a poor church rat but he has an empty bank account!

Is this the BIG revelation that would make me deactivate my account or not? Tell me so I can quickly deactivate it!

I don't want a ban and I don't wanna switch accounts so I won't insult you. You're boring me with more lies. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss, na small girl she be na, I don ignore her.

cool
Re: Glory by Polyestar(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
See me see wahala o. Who dey report this dude? Are they scared or what? grin

2 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Eerrm... That should be mimzy. cool
Guy..u fvck up no be small shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Boss, na small girl she be na, I don ignore her.
Lol, i thought as much.
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
ATTENTION:

PICS OR U KNOW NA.

2 Likes

Re: Glory by Donlino(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
So Mimzy don deactivate...... Guess the mentions were too much lol
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jarizod:
Guy..u fvck up no be small shocked

Tell me how I'm still confused.
Re: Glory by Polyestar(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
PICS OR U KNOW NA.
Will that remove your mouth from Muva's dick? grin
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Now we all know who the real snitch is.

GLORY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
smellymouth, i will like to use this medium to advise you, "don't be too quick to judge someone"

He made u guys see me as a devil, which am not. I told u guys the truth will come out someday.

I respect u alot and i will be happy if u take my advise.

2 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Polyestar:

Will that remove your mouth from Muva's dick? grin
LMAO hahahahahahahahahaha u all have been disgrace and muva is still standing tall.

1 Like

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
muva was operating an empty bank account until mimzy came to his rescue.

God Save Queen Mimzy! grin grin
LOL.
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
YourMajesty:
smellymouth, i will like to use this medium to advise you, "don't be too quick to judge someone"

He made u guys see me as a devil, which am not. I told u guys the truth will come out someday.

I respect u alot and i will be happy if u take my advise.
[/s]

Don't even get me started with you. I'll reply you when I reply Kinginvahala. Bugger off now!
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

And is our dissolution going to bring you the happiness you have always longed for? grin grin

yea of course cheesy grin
Re: Glory by KINGinVAHALA: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, i thought as much.

My attention was all she needed to get pregnant and as a lover of humanity I had to oblige her.
Re: Glory by obiorathesubtle: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
lipsrsealed God save us all.
Re: Glory by kinglekan: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
ireeneony:
yea of course cheesy grin
grin grin wink wink
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
mimzy has a beautiful soul but she made a mistake by allowing that albino with multi-colour face come to her.

I have always supported u mimzy, but the albino made u believe otherwise. Suzan is my witness.
THEN WHY DID SHE DEACTIVATE IF SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL SOUL? INFACT BY 8PM THIS EVENING I WILL BE GIVING MIMZY MY FINAL AND WORST BOMB.

6 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

grin grin wink wink
u know why i hate awon werey is because of one moniker like that cheesy grin
Re: Glory by iykekelvins(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
And it continues..
Re: Glory by Polyestar(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LMAO hahahahahahahahahaha u all have been disgrace and muva is still standing tall.
Are you sure he's not standing with support of a stick? grin
Re: Glory by Teespice(f): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gflat:

Hmmmm. I also think Immaturity is when you stay behind alt accounts to bully others then go back to your main account to Maintain friendship why don't you just stay real

nahhh.

it's cowardice.

it's like a blog where you use your id to kiss ass and then go under anonymous to cuss the person out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Np: No forget - AdekunleGold ft Simi
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Tell me how I'm still confused.
Did u notice Mimzy has deactivated
I thought y'all were friends
Re: Glory by Maxi112: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
MIMZY LEZZ AND CO ARE FORKING LIARS. THEY DNT HAVE ANYTHING TANGIBLE TO OFFER. THEY ARE SECRETLY RUNNING AWAY, SAYING SMELLYMOUTH TOLD THEM TO. WHAT THE FORK!!! TSOM ALWAYS LIE IN HIS WACK DETECTIVE ABILITY. LEZZ IS AN ONLINE E-WARLORD AND HE IS PROUD OF IT. SMH FOR HIM, HE WAS EVEN COMPARING HIS THREAD THAT HITS FRONT PAGE TO PERSONAL ACHEIVEMENTS OF MUVA AND I WAS LIKE, IS THIS MAN OK AT ALL? MIMZY IS A LIAR, IF YOU ALL KNEW MIMZY B4 THE CONTEST THEN YA ALL WILL KNOW THAT SHE IS A SNAKE, SHE LIED BY SAYING MAXI112 RAPE A YOUNG BOY IN ONE OF THEIR ONLINE FIGHTS, THAT WAS JUST LIES TO GAIN CHEAP LIKES FROM HER ASS LICKING MUGUS. THEY ARE ALL LIARS AND THEY GAT NOTHING ON MUVA. MUVA CAN BE ANNOYING AT TIMES BUT LEZZ MIMZY ARE WORST.
you're the only person that understands the language of this peeps, I was laughing when a brother told me, "she can't even hurt a fly" but she peddled a lie against me, calling me all sorts of names with out evidence to back it up till now.

I dare her again to bring out the evidence she has against me, if its true, I maxi112 will deactivate my account and will never log in to nl again. but if she can't provide any evidence towards that, then, let her consiense Jude her.

1 Like

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
where's laveda? pm me and i'll tell who justintimba and JustinFIFA is and why she attacks you..
Baba just talk am for here make fowl yansh open

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by KINGinVAHALA: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:
[s][/s]

Don't even get me started with you. I'll reply you when I reply Kinginvahala. Bugger off now!

Ohhh, you thus also have my scripted out epistle? I was surprised I wasn't mentioned in your today's story. Anyway, kindly bring it fast bro, either its a bottle to pop together or 2 swords for fight. And please whichever you decide to bring, help me tell your 18yrs old boy, slyisaac that I saw his messages directed at me yesterday and he should take his time else I'm gonna beat him with a belt, that's how they beat kids and he is a kid.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17)

Does Love After Marriage Really Works? / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys / I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.