Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Glory - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glory (23625 Views)

Adesuwa Etomi Wellington Slays In All Her Glory At The Premiere Of TWP2 / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / See The Lady That Helped Change Olajumoke's Story To Glory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Polyestar:

Are you sure he's not standing with support of a stick? grin
pls gerra of here mehnn, if u dnt have screenshots. lemme continue to nod my head on phyno's song playing out very loud in my room. singing oringo kwenu!!!
Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

My attention was all she needed to get pregnant and as a lover of humanity I had to oblige her.
Lol, are you king DINO? grin
Re: Glory by Donlino(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
So Mimzy was behind the diamondRuby moniker that was always attacking lanicky!..... And she will be forming Saint everywhere!! angry

13 Likes

Re: Glory by obiorathesubtle: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhh, your thus also have my scripted out epistle? I was surprised I wasn't mentioned in your today's story. Anyway, kindly bring it fast bro, either its a bottle to pop together or 2 swords for fight. And please whichever you decide to bring, [s]help me tell your 18yrs old boy, slyisaac that I saw his messages directed at me yesterday and he should take his time else I'm gonna beat him with a belt, that's how they beat kids and he is a kid.[/s]
Today na sunday!
Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
THEN WHY DID SHE DEACTIVATE IF SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL SOUL? INFACT BY 8PM THIS EVENING I WILL BE GIVING MIMZY MY FINAL AND WORST BOMB.
Osharena, biko, nor vex sir. grin
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
no clue cheesy
ok. We'll talk when firsteva is back
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhh, your thus also have my scripted out epistle? I was surprised I wasn't mentioned in your today's story. Anyway, kindly bring it fast bro, either its a bottle to pop together or 2 swords for fight. And please whichever you decide to bring, help me tell your 18yrs old boy, slyisaac that I saw his messages directed at me yesterday and he should take his time else I'm gonna beat him with a belt, that's how they beat kids and he is a kid.
grin Sorry sir... i nor knw say u still carry am for mind.. cool.... badoo grin oya you have balls... big elephant no whale sized balls.... wink

4 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Maxi112:
you're the only person that understands the language of this peeps, I was laughing when a brother told me, "she can't even hurt a fly" but she peddled a lie against me, calling me all sorts of names with out evidence to back it up till now.

I dare her again to bring out the evidence she has against me, if its true, I maxi112 will deactivate my account and will never log in to nl again. but if she can't provide any evidence towards that, then, let her consiense Jude her.
BRO she has no evidence, she is a chronic liar and a desperate small girl. if only u knew her b4 the contest, then u will not allow any of ur friends to vote 4 her. damm i dislike girls like mimzy.
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jarizod:
Did u notice Mimzy has deactivated
I thought y'all were friends

Bro, I believe this is the first time we're engaging each other. I'll be blunt with the truth but I won't defame those whom I once called my friends.

I don't know how I offended mimzy. In our groupchat I asked her to tell me but she kept spewing vitriols and later left. Like everyone, she has her faults. I've seen her good and bad side but I can tell you that the Good side overshadows the bad. I think her only problem is that she gets influenced easily.

You can observe for yourself. I didn't insult anyone. I let them set the pace and followed their lead. How then am I to be blamed again for her deactivation

5 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
Osharena, biko, nor vex sir. grin
LOL oniovo. i greet u sir.
Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin A very busy man who has no time for Nairaland due to "contracts" had to register BVN to receive 2k, chai, dairis god o grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by rabazamba: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Donlino:
So Mimzy was behind the diamondRuby moniker that was always attacking lanicky!..... And she will be forming Saint everywhere!! angry

No way
Re: Glory by KINGinVAHALA: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Today na sunday!

Hahahahaha, boss I must confess that you re a psychologist, you always have a way of cooling me down and again you just did, not that I was boiling though, I was only angry after remembering the messages that 18yrs old kid, slyisaac left for me yesterday. But trust me boss, I'm cool and calm right now, all thanks to you.

How we they groover today na?
Re: Glory by postmann: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:
Now we all know who the real snitch is.

GLORY

[b]
You continue betraying that poor girl. A girl who was your cash cow and a gateway to obtain some cheap e-fame for yourself.

A girl who swallowed all her pride while you hijacked her life with your over-bearing attitude and sick ambition.

A girl you kept manipulating only it was clear you were punching above your weight. A girl whom you stole your way into the front roll seat of her life by back stabbing the people whom you feared are better than you, just so you could have her and claim the boss of her life.

You called her a snitch! But I call you a man with a sedated heart. Your heart beats for nothing except for what goes into your pocket as gain.

You never loved her! She was your cheapest and shortest means of livelihood and a diversion to the emptiness that surrounds you.

You gave her so many wrong advise. Nobody knew you were her biggest threat and security risk. You're the sand in her very shoes. And you practically took over her life.

But when it was all done; your motive became clear to those a little too slow to see you for who you are and what you're in for ---getting paid for all your "hard work" and e-fame -- a vaporised fame you can't even grasp between your fingers.

A lot of peeps still lie under your deceit.
[/b]

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glory by Polyestar(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
grin A very busy man who has no time for Nairaland due to "contracts" had to register BVN to receive 2k, chai, dairis god o grin
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Glory by Blayze007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
THEN WHY DID SHE DEACTIVATE IF SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL SOUL? INFACT BY 8PM THIS EVENING I WILL BE GIVING MIMZY MY FINAL AND WORST BOMB.

What is it with u and 8pm? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
THIS IS NOT THE END O. BY 8PM THIS EVENING THEY MUST TELL US WHAT THEY DID TO MAKE MIMZY GOT THE RUNNER'S UP POSITION IN THE MISS NAIRALAND TOURNAMENT. I HAVE ALL MY SCREENSHOTS WITH ME. DYGEASY URE FIRED.
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
mhisbliss:
MUVA cheesy this guy can rap i almost thought you're a lady what a wonderful troll to keep close as a guardian, nice to meet you you're now a mentor
I pity you girl.

3 Likes

Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ok. We'll talk when firsteva is back
okidokie wink
Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:
[s][/s]

Don't even get me started with you. I'll reply you when I reply Kinginvahala. Bugger off now!

Cc smellymouth
iykekelvins
suzan404,
you see what am talking about.
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
stop asking questions, just shut up. I am firsteva.

Ever since i noticed u on nl..u talk very stupidly everytime grin
Have u no brain undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by obiorathesubtle: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahaha, boss I must confess that you re a psychologist, you always have a way of cooling me down and again you just did, not that I was boiling though, I was only angry after remembering the messages that 18yrs old kid, slyisaac left for me yesterday. But trust me boss, I'm cool and calm right now, all thanks to you.

How we they groover today na?
Lol.. No wam..

cool Rice and stew very plenty.. You're invited to come and dine..

How ur side??

2 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Blayze007:

What is it with u and 8pm? undecided
LOL THE TIME THAT I USUALLY SNIFF COCAIN AND SMOKE IMPORTED COLUMBIAN WEED.
Re: Glory by TheBigBadTroLL: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
ireeneony:
Knight dissolved. .

Next is awon werey smiley

KNIGHTS have been dissolved long ago before the pegeantry, the Miss Nairaland only held it together for MIMZY'S sakes.

Immediately results were announced, it was dissolved but Muva kept having it on his signature! Holding on to it like a vegetable patient does a life support machine grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Maxi112: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
BRO she has no evidence, she is a chronic liar and a desperate small girl. if only u knew her b4 the contest, then u will not allow any of ur friends to vote 4 her. damm i dislike girls like mimzy.
you think I don't know her? I do! Anyway no need for long epistle, she done deactivate her account
Re: Glory by Smellymouth: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:

Cc smellymo.uth
iykekelvi.ns
suzan.404,
you see what am talking about.

Let it slide bro..

Life goes on..
Re: Glory by Polyestar(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
postmann:

[b]
You continue betraying that poor girl. A girl who was your cash cow and a gateway to obtain some cheap e-fame for yourself.

A girl who swallowed all her pride while you hijacked her life with your over-bearing attitude and sick ambition.

A girl you kept manipulating only it was clear you were punching above your weight. A girl whom you stole your way into the front roll seat of her life by back stabbing the people whom you feared are better than you, just so you could have her and claim the boss of her life.

You called her a snitch! But I called you a man with a sedated heart. Your heart beats for nothing except for what goes into your pocket as gain.

You never loved her! She was your cheapest and shortest means of livelihood and a diversion to the emptiness that surrounds you.

You gave her so many wrong advise. Nobody knew you were her biggest threat and security risk. You're the sand in her very shoes. And you practically took over her life.

But when it was all done; your motive became clear to those a little too slow to see you for who you are and what you're in for ---getting paid for all your "hard work" and e-fame -- a vaporised fame you can't even grasp between your fingers.

A lot of peeps still lie under your deceit.
[/b]
Egbe!! grin grin grin
Re: Glory by Donlino(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
coolknight:

dumb detective

Detective?...... Blindbat leave my front!!... Abi you be Mimzy ni?

3 Likes

Re: Glory by rabazamba: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
THIS IS NOT THE END O. BY 8PM THIS EVENING THEY MUST TELL US WHAT THEY DID TO MAKE MIMZY GOT THE RUNNER'S UP POSITION IN THE MISS NAIRALAND TOURNAMENT. I HAVE ALL MY SCREENSHOTS WITH ME. DYGEASY URE FIRED.

Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

He can now leave this world with a sense of achievement lol
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? / World's Tallest Teen Finds Love

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.