Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,092 members, 7,849,415 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Glory - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glory (23586 Views)

Adesuwa Etomi Wellington Slays In All Her Glory At The Premiere Of TWP2 / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / See The Lady That Helped Change Olajumoke's Story To Glory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Glory by obiorathesubtle: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehehe my oga. i greet u. hw u dey na?
cool No wahala.. Sunday rice about to be served..

How ur end?
Re: Glory by postmann: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

No I DON'T. That nairalander is MIMZY. She sent airtime to Every Member of her miss NL campaign team and I asked her to top up mine in my account!

That's how you all got to know my name. And mimzy calls me a snitch. grin

NEXT!!

That's not true. You don't wanna start something you can't finish on a high!
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Twaci:
Let's start with making cows fly darling cheesy

Shall we?
this girl sha!! anyways make i calm down becaus of you. woya thank me.
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
chai! no shame at all!grin grin but,hey! that's not exactly how the story went. explain why mimzy sent you the money and who else accepted a stipend from her.. grin grin

I should call names of all her campaign team members? Is it not enough that I've taken the fall? Did mimzy ask you to make me breach people's privacy? We both know that unlike you and mimzy, I'm not a snitch. Those guys are true friends, they don't take shots of convo's to use in the future. Take note: I'm still waiting on your BIG revelation. Save my time please.

2 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

See this one, buahahahahahaha
LOL bros i greet u o.
Re: Glory by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ishilove:
Romance section is now garbage. Smh

More like a very interesting Soap opera grin

1 Like

Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thank God for people like ogor, suzan, mcklin and iyke who acted maturedly and never jumped into conlusion hastily. I respect u all.
Re: Glory by Maxi112: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
yes...but my mom is from imo..
same, mum from anambra state grin

"tamuno" brought my question
Re: Glory by postmann: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
chai! no shame at all!grin grin but,hey! that's not exactly how the story went. explain why mimzy sent you the money and who else accepted a stipend from her.. grin grin

Bro, let's call it off, please
Re: Glory by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LOL bros i greet u o.

I greet you too. Lol
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
postmann:

That's not true. You don't wanna start something you can't finish on a high!

STFU and bring it. I'm bored shxtless already. undecided
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:
FTbomb where are the scathing revelations? I have a programme to attend. undecided
i have shots to prove that YOU alone, and nobody else, kept pestering mimzy for money even before she received the alert. have you no shame at all? and here you come online bragging like you're dangote's first son.. grin grin
Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

No I DON'T. That nairalander is MIMZY. She sent airtime to Every Member of her miss NL campaign team and I asked her to top up mine in my account!

That's how you all got to know my name. And mimzy calls me a snitch. grin

NEXT!!
Oh so that is the only time she sent you money?

She's really generous.
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
ireeneony:
how did you know this undecided...

Abeg free missspicy..
I like her..
She is the real deal!
hello beautiful, how do you fare today. I just got back from church, feasting on my lunch now. I spared a thought for you.
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool No wahala.. Sunday rice about to be served..

How ur end?
BRO i just came back 4rm church. rice neva don o, let me feed the orgnism in my stomach with snacks b4 rice enta. next na leicester city.
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Maxi112:
same, mum from anambra state grin

"tamuno" brought my question
wow, really! what part of rivers? i'm from emohua.. grin
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
jejemanito:
Men, Reading Your Posts Is Like Walking Through A Tropical Forest
k
Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
i have shots to prove that YOU alone, and nobody else, kept pestering mimzy for money even before she received the alert. have you no shame at all? and here you come online bragging like you're dangote's first son.. grin grin
That's the beauty of being online, anyone can brag. Pretty soon i'll start bragging that i'm richer than Mark Zuckerberg. grin

1 Like

Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I wish you well firsteva!
you don't have a choice asshole!!!
Re: Glory by Donlino(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Yeeeeee!!! See wetin I dey miss since!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:

If you don't show the shots, you're a bastardd son of a _whore with a leaking cunnt! WTF man!

Aren't you tired of lying? undecided

You LIED about being JasonFIFA. Even after you claimed that I snitched on you. Tell me how I snitched on YOU! That's my only question to you!
Re: Glory by postmann: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

STFU and bring it. I'm bored shxtless already. undecided

You dare me!!!! You know I'm not a troll. I'm a script writer. I'll script your tales, your ambitions, your greed for money and your cap-in-hand dealings demanding to be paid for a "job".

You don't want to start with me. You know your class.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
annnikky, please come and sit with me here.
Re: Glory by Twaci(f): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
this girl sha!! anyways make i calm down becaus of you. woya thank me.
cheesy grin Happy sunday love.
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
If una never mention mimxy tge story never sweet. When you people come and bore us with long, terribly scripted epistles! I wonder why people seek validation from total strangers.

2 Likes

Re: Glory by obiorathesubtle: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
BRO i just came back 4rm church. rice neva don o, let me feed the orgnism in my stomach with snacks b4 rice enta. next na leicester city.
cool Go flex jaree.. We go nack Leicester like Juju..
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
ATTENTION:

as at the time mimzy was sending muva the cash, the albino was yet to register his BVN..but he had to do that quickly so he could get the money. this goes further to prove that muva is not just a poor church rat but he has an empty bank account!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by KINGinVAHALA: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
Boss, ignore dat she-goat quoting u.

Boss, na small girl she be na, I don ignore her.
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
That's the beauty of being online, anyone can brag. Pretty soon i'll start bragging that i'm richer than Mark Zuckerberg. grin
muva was operating an empty bank account until mimzy came to his rescue.

God Save Queen Mimzy! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Glory by Donlino(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
ATTENTION:

as at the time mimzy was sending muva the cash, the albino was yet to register his BVN..but he had to do that quickly so he could get the money. this goes further to prove that muva is not just a poor church rat but he has an empty bank account!

This one no be news na! grin...we know the broke ones are the once that brag they can feed people's families
.when mallam no allow them collect groundnut on credit sef grin

10 Likes

Re: Glory by Maxi112: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
wow, really! what part of rivers? i'm from emohua.. grin
na we be the main riverins grin opobo!

emouha is uplander cheesy I guess you never enter boat b4 for your life grin

no they fight me again, peace don rain grin
Re: Glory by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
MIMZY LEZZ AND CO ARE FORKING LIARS. THEY DNT HAVE ANYTHING TANGIBLE TO OFFER. THEY ARE SECRETLY RUNNING AWAY, SAYING SMELLYMOUTH TOLD THEM TO. WHAT THE FORK!!! TSOM ALWAYS LIE IN HIS WACK DETECTIVE ABILITY. LEZZ IS AN ONLINE E-WARLORD AND HE IS PROUD OF IT. SMH FOR HIM, HE WAS EVEN COMPARING HIS THREAD THAT HITS FRONT PAGE TO PERSONAL ACHEIVEMENTS OF MUVA AND I WAS LIKE, IS THIS MAN OK AT ALL? MIMZY IS A LIAR, IF YOU ALL KNEW MIMZY B4 THE CONTEST THEN YA ALL WILL KNOW THAT SHE IS A SNAKE, SHE LIED BY SAYING MAXI112 RAPE A YOUNG BOY IN ONE OF THEIR ONLINE FIGHTS, THAT WAS JUST LIES TO GAIN CHEAP LIKES FROM HER ASS LICKING MUGUS. THEY ARE ALL LIARS AND THEY GAT NOTHING ON MUVA. MUVA CAN BE ANNOYING AT TIMES BUT LEZZ MIMZY ARE WORST.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17)

My Neighbor Scammed Me! / Does Love After Marriage Really Works? / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.