Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Glory - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glory (23513 Views)

Adesuwa Etomi Wellington Slays In All Her Glory At The Premiere Of TWP2 / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / See The Lady That Helped Change Olajumoke's Story To Glory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Glory by misspicy(f): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijaboiy:
i don't even know how to troll at all, anything I can't do with my main moniker I just leave it. Some people are good sha! cheesy

Misspicy well done! I hope you feel better now. grin
[i][b]What a chilling accusation grin

[size=15pt]Press Release[/size]

Dear romancelanders,

I came back from church,went straight to the kitchen to prepare a meal for my family,then decided to check my phone which I left to charge,I saw missed calls and several pings and decided to check them out. amongst them all are several pings from.nairalanders,I came online and saw several.mentions,to my suprise,I noticed I have been fingered as the person behind alternates trolling Miss laveda my estwhile friend grin..

I have come to disclaim this accusations,that inasmuch as I don't like laveda,which I have shown to her severally,for a lot of reasons,one of which is betrayal even after Naijaboiy tried to settle the rife between us,I have not in anyway trolled her with alternate monikers and will never do so....I have seen her accuse me of been monikers that trolled lanicky during the judt concluded miss nairaland,which I wasn't even very much online,I want to disclaim all this accusations as I am not the one behind such monikers and activities.

I call on all my offline friends who are aware of my activities to testify that I am not behind any alternates.

thank you.

cc

Babzilla

schumastic

sleekyshuga

Royalblak007

stfuareyouG0d

Bqlekan

etc

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

You're definitely going to wait aeons before you see that.

We were not formed on the embers of Nairaland so even if such Happens don't expect dramas like this.

There's a reason why we have being together for a year and counting. You should ask how?

Ciao! smiley
not to be an amebo, but,
How?
Re: Glory by Donpoker9(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
muva u be abino? just asking

nooffence

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
I LOVE PLAYING MIND GAMES.
Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
makydebbie:
msg me there when you are donesmiley
How are you Deb?
Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

You're definitely going to wait aeons before you see that.

We were not formed on the embers of Nairaland so even if such Happens don't expect dramas like this.

There's a reason why we have being together for a year and counting. You should ask how?

Ciao! smiley
Babaly, i will like to join your awon werey group.

How much will i be getting at the end of the week/month? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
coolknight:

not when I am alive will any member of awon weyrey group candidate win miss or mr nairaland again , you can contest again or use seun or lalasticlala
the day that kingzlee win na the day I go deactivate leave nl forever. you can't go on slandering people just for peanuts

1 Like

Re: Glory by rabazamba: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
misspicy:

[i][b]What a chilling accusation grin

[size=15pt]Press Release[/size]

Dear romancelanders,

I came back from church,went straight to the kitchen to prepare a meal for my family,then decided to check my phone which I left to charge,I saw missed calls and several pings and decided to check them out. amongst them all are several pings from.nairalanders,I came online and saw several.mentions,to my suprise,I noticed I have been fingered as the person behind alternates trolling Miss laveda my estwhile friend grin..

I have come to disclaim this accusations,that inasmuch as I don't like laveda,which I have shown to her severally,for a lot of reasons,one of which is betrayal even after Naijaboiy tried to settle the rife between us,I have not in anyway trolled her with alternate monikers and will never do so....I have seen her accuse me of been monikers that trolled lanicky during the judt concluded miss nairaland,which I wasn't even very much online,I want to disclaim all this accusations as I am not the one behind such monikers and activities.

I call on all my offline friends who are aware of my activities to testify that I am not behind any alternates.

thank you.

cc

Babzilla

schumastic

sleekyshuga

Royalblak007

stfuareyouG0d

Bqlekan

etc

This is getting more interesting
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
makydebbie:
msg me there when you are donesmiley
I'm done now. smiley
Re: Glory by Smellymouth: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Does it gives you satisfaction?

2 Likes

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:

A girl that gave you her password and you using it to pose as long of the KNIGHT and showed it off to naughtynaughty and other.

Even when he reported to the house that someone has been posting with her handle deep into the KNIGHT, you were reluctant to have her change her password because it was you.

Wait still. I have appetite to eat you whole. Take a purge pill and salivate on me, let's ride to hell.misspicy has been begging me offline on your behalf, yet you had the stupidity to open a thead to sound tough. Saggy-fleshed bastard!

I am built for controversy!

No offense bro, but you're an iidiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
it doesn't change the fact that your breath stinks, even your camera could not stand it, you had to close your mouth, or is that a pose? . Oblong headed ape.
So u don't know the jagaban pose grin if I call u mumu now people will call me wicked grin

5 Likes

Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LOL oniovo. i greet u sir.
You're mouthed. Ma'vo? grin
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Maxi112:
you owe me a private chat muva, you need to tell me few things, I wouldn't want to make it open here... I'll call on you when am ready

Not now though.. Later this eve.

1 Like

Re: Glory by kaziblake(f): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijaboiy:
i don't even know how to troll at all, anything I can't do with my main moniker I just leave it. Some people are good sha! cheesy

Misspicy well done! I hope you feel better now. grin
misspicy isn't involve in this..don't mind those mentioning her moniker

1 Like

Re: Glory by TheBigBadTroLL: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
postmann:

My consideration for a good friend, smellymouth melts in the heat of my indignation.

Oh, I know how it all went down. I know how you told her how to share how booty. I know how you told her what to pay those in teammimzy and how you told her you're to receive the biggest share. Even when others like lezz asked her not to bother. Even those who were dependant students in her campaign team told her not to bother with her cash.

But not you!!! It says a lot. The kind of a manner of a man you are. One who isn't ashamed to take a woman's money.

I hardly get banned. I type to escape bans even though I leave my victims with bruises to the heart.

Don't spill the secrets further!

Leave that to me. Lezz is on troll who doesn't fret a ban or gives two grains of rice about his e-reputation. Let me truth-diss Muva once in his chameleon life with facts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

Hahahahah.. the one who types in blue? grin grin

But we like you o wink grin grin

not that one joor..

The bad egg/loose one grin

1 Like

Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jarizod:
So u don't know the jagaban pose grin if I call u mumu now people will call me wicked grin
jagaban pose? Lmao, but your own looks like some covering his mouth due to severe halitosis grin abeg tell other guys to teach you well.

4 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Does it gives you satisfaction?
LOL brotherly i will soon enta fbi crew in usa. lol but the whole world is run with mind games na. its the only way, we can get the truth.
Re: Glory by FuhckYhu: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:

A girl that gave you her password and you using it to pose as long of the KNIGHT and showed it off to naughtynaughty and other.

Even when he reported to the house that someone has been posting with her handle deep into the KNIGHT, you were reluctant to have her change her password because it was you.

Wait still. I have appetite to eat you whole. Take a purge pill and salivate on me, let's ride to hell.misspicy has been begging me offline on your behalf, yet you had the stupidity to open a thead to sound tough. Saggy-fleshed bastard.
i am built for controversy!!
sad
[b]
Its about to go down....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
I will say it and continue to say it, whoever hide behind an alternate to insult me, will forever be behind me, be it real life or Cyber space.

Any who can't face me up front will forever be hiding in the shadow of all of 1832.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMajesty:
You're mouthed. Ma'vo? grin
mei' ror, i hope i spelt that right lol. wo kpi' churchi?
Re: Glory by Smellymouth: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LOL brotherly i will soon enta fbi crew in usa. lol but the whole world is run with mind games na. its the only way, we can get the truth.

Ok dude.. But it's best when you say less of what you know..
Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

I' am following this big mess... Do ur best to unfold them wink
See traffic. .

Mission accomplished for muva grin

3 Likes

Knightngale:
jagaban pose? Lmao, but your own looks like some covering his mouth due to severe halitosis grin abeg tell other guys to teach you well.
upload a pic of u doing the pose..madam jagaban grin

1 Like

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
upload a pic of u doing the pose..madam jagaban grin
So ugly she can't even upload a pic tongue

1 Like

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Donpoker9:
muva u be abino? just asking

nooffence
See for yourself. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ok dude.. But it's best when you say less of what you know..
Allright sir, the alagata one of NIGERIA. respect!

2 Likes

Re: Glory by makydebbie(f): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
How are you Deb?
I'm good

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? / I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date / 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.