Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Glory - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glory (23422 Views)

Adesuwa Etomi Wellington Slays In All Her Glory At The Premiere Of TWP2 / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / See The Lady That Helped Change Olajumoke's Story To Glory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Glory by jejemanito: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided

I have nothing to say grin coming from you it's funny..

But.. Do what you must smiley smiley
Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
no, ask muva.. grin
Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

You've been saying this same thing. Say something new.
but there is nothing new mybuttispretty grin or is there?
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhhh, you even hate me, hmmm, that's cool. Anyway, what happened was just an election look alike and I'm a king that gives his all wherever I find myself, you know what that means? it means that i also could have done same or even worst to other contestants if it was mimzy or any other contestant I was openly supporting.

But don't get me wrong, I'm not here for any fvcking reconciliation, bro, I just needed to put some issues in proper perspective.
our King from vahala, i'll vote for you, no problem.. grin
Re: Glory by arsgard: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
fvck you very much! muva is begging offline not to expose him.. grin

that is pikey , screenshot it and upload it now ! muva is a god he is not a poxy plonker like you .

he is a god everyone idealise
Re: Glory by dollyjoy(f): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I will forever be indebted to you boss if you please whisper to my ears who the person behind justinfifa is.
Misspicy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I will forever be indebted to you boss if you please whisper to my ears who the person behind justinfifa is.
i have no boss. i won't vote for you again.. Mtttcheew!
Re: Glory by obiorathesubtle: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
I'd be surprise if you had something to say Oh-bee. Coming from me, yea, it's always funny cos I have a sense of humor. cool
grin Okay Joseph..

*modified*

It's an underscore after 'oh' not hyphen..

+ it's surprised.. I think undecided
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
Miss-picy
amebo...this is why you'll remain ugly..

3 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
No one takes Nairaland as seriously as you do muva, we all know you have no life outside Nairaland, we alll know you hide behind gazillion of monikers to attack people, we all know that Ulando wasn't the only account you created to attack unsuspecting nairalanders, you are a bloody liar muva, you have no dignity no honour, you are a poor and impoverished bastard that's why you beg for recharge cards, fat foolish albino.
grin cheesy..
Sufring sufring..today na Sunday. .
Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
No one takes Nairaland as seriously as you do muva, we all know you have no life outside Nairaland, we alll know you hide behind gazillion of monikers to attack people, we all know that Ulando wasn't the only account you created to attack unsuspecting nairalanders, you are a bloody liar muva, you have no dignity no honour, you are a poor and impoverished bastard that's why you beg for recharge cards, fat foolish albino.
JESUS!!! grin
Re: Glory by postmann: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ftbomb,
BloodOnMyHands aka lezz/lezzlie
Knightngale
ShaqFu
The Queen -- mimzy

Please, for smelly's sake let's get out of here.
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
but there is nothing new mybuttispretty grin or is there?

Its a team mimzy member for sure but neither me nor mimzy. smiley

Any more questions?
Re: Glory by BigAssGrace(f): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
amebo...this is why you'll remain ugly..
JESU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

----Ambrose Bierce..

Cc: MUVA
Mimzy
BloodOnmyHands
FTbomb
Postmann..

Let it slide y'all..

Silence is seldom misquoted...
Wise words from the fellow barrackian. Barrack boys rule forever!. grin

But this has nothing to do with anger, but truth and revelation. Let's read and learn.
Re: Glory by kinglekan: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
Who needs his explanation? Certainly not me lezz!!!

And the fool is talking trolling with me. Mu.va, I will bury you to death and leave you unworthy of mentions.

You're nothing but a cutehector turbo-rized!!!

Your disses are cut and fix from mine, TheSo.nofMark and funlo.rd. Your exposés with your madr.ina and cherr.ycoco are weak lies. And you know it.

You don't know I still have screenshots of Refin.er's convo with me! Even till now?

I didn't debunk your lies because I love the circus show it created. I love the controversy. Lying, breathing pig!!

Who has been your friend you haven't tried to betray? Have you not tried to betray TheSonofM.ark, me, Ftb.oy, mim.zy etc? Inferior motherfucka

Cutehector you are now a standard grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by kaziblake(f): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
Misspicy
How accurate is this info?
Re: Glory by postmann: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
i have no boss. i won't vote for you again.. Mtttcheew!

He called you "Boss"
Re: Glory by Maxi112: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
Misspicy
shocked shocked shocked attacking my own laveda!

Are you serious?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by BloodOnMyHands: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

----Ambrose Bierce..

Cc: MUVA
Mimzy
BloodOnmyHands
FTbomb
Postmann..

Let it slide y'all..

Silence is seldom misquoted...

Smello, himself, I know you're gifted with the virtue of restraint, unlike me, I react to all this I love; trolling, püssy, truth, and facts.

Has this same malformed slithering Muva not try to tussle power with you at teammimzy? I know you won't answer aye.

But has not the failure to seize control led him to form another group recently.

We're dealing with a real-time sadist and jobless moronic castaway who has nothing going for him in real life.

Nairaland is a where he seeks the relevance life has denied him.

Imbecilic idiøt!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Its a team mimzy member for sure but neither me nor mimzy. smiley

Any more questions?
African liar number one! grin grin
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

justinfifa aka justintimba is a girl who's been nursing grudges against laveda (they know their story)..
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
African liar number one! grin grin

You're going off guard again, trolling the same way you do with your JustinTimba and FIFA accounts. Come on, bruh. If you're gonna be a troll, be a good one. smiley

1 Like

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You can check page 2 to 4. It was stated there by dollyjoy. Hope you won't go gun blazing oh? Lol. Just take it easy.
Re: Glory by dollyjoy(f): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
amebo...this is why you'll remain mtheeew
What is the matter with you ??
Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
mimzy:

i am just too hurt but it is all good..
Are you diamondruby?
Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
Misspicy
Dollybaby! So na so you like to dey talk true. Ahhhh grin
Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
LAVEDA i knew justifa what eva his name was, is misspicy. i tried to tell u indirectly by quoting misspicy then putting ur handle at the bottom. to c if u will decipher my point. but as i saw that u kept defending muva. i gave up. laveda only has one enemy in nairaland right from the onset, and she is misspicy. laveda u should have known, she is still bitter from the e-beatten u gave her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

Cutehector you are now a standard grin grin grin

I thought I was the only one who saw that. Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

You're going off guard again, trolling the same way you do with your JustinTimba and FIFA accounts. Come on, bruh. If you're gonna be a troll, be a good one. smiley
ode! if i'm justinfifa i would never deny it. not everyone is like you. tell MISSPICY to deny she's justinfifa right now that i'm watching! grin
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
FTbomb:
justinfifa aka justintimba is a girl who's been nursing grudges against laveda (they know their story)..
[/s]

Now ya'll are tryna pin it on misspicy? gringrin

You were busted! If not, then tell me why you were mad and why you've been calling me a snitch? How did I snitch on you if it wasn't when I told laveda that you're behind that account? You're a shameless liar and I wouldn't expect any less from a sexuality section troll!
Re: Glory by dollyjoy(f): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Dollybaby! So na so you like to dey talk true. Ahhhh grin
I have always knew she was the one behind that account.sadsad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.