Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Glory - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glory (23418 Views)

Adesuwa Etomi Wellington Slays In All Her Glory At The Premiere Of TWP2 / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / See The Lady That Helped Change Olajumoke's Story To Glory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Are you diamondruby?
stop asking questions, just shut up. I am firsteva.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by kinglekan: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I thought I was the only one who saw that. Lmao

Buhahahaha..I can't stop laughing here. grin grin

He has finally been recognised for all his works.

2 Likes

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
ode! if i'm justinfifa i would never deny it. not everyone is like you. tell MISSPICY to deny she's justinfifa right now that i'm watching! grin

You're denying it cos what you did will hunt you. I don't deny my trolling accounts! Everyone knows them. Dude take a chill pill, you've coughed up too many lies enough to purge hades!
Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Many more monikers we need to know

Who is/was behind jadeketina?
Who is/was behind gossipfreak?
Who was behind diamondruby?

To start with
Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

Smello, himself, I know you're gifted with the virtue of restraint, unlike me, I react to all this I love; trolling, püssy, truth, and facts.

Has this same malformed slithering Muva not try to tussle power with you at teammimzy? I know you won't answer aye.

But has not the failure to seize control led him to form another group recently.

We're dealing with a real-time sadist and jobless moronic castaway who has nothing going for him in real life.

Nairaland is a where he seeks the relevance life has denied him.

Imbecilic idiøt!
Hey bro you forgot alcohol. grin like you roll. High and dive. Lol.
Re: Glory by KINGinVAHALA: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Muva my real G, believe me, I like you as a person, I see lot of traits I possess in you, forget all the e-banters we have had here, and that's why I even went as far as putting aside pride and asked for your pin which I got, not for any other purpose but just to offer you a drink but you went overboard and was still forming boss for a whole me, hmmmm, and that's what birthed the reason I halted our chat on Bbm. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not here to belittle you because I have also faced whatever you re facing right now on Nairaland and on this thread but unlike others, I'm a king with uncountable lives and nobody, I repeat, nobody born of a woman can bring me down or make me knee in front of him/her either online or offline saying "Please spare my life", that's the extent my ruggedity has gotten to.

I was pained seeing everything that was being said to laveda and despite the fact that I was so aware that you weren't the one behind those monikers but I knew you know those behind it and you can ask laveda, I personally told her that you aren't her friend because if you were you wouldn't have allowed those attacking her to do so.

Bro, see whatever that is happening right now as a lesson, we learn everybody, and as humans we must not stop learning, I have learnt mine and I hope you also learn yours but try and make your end be like mine, pick up yourself and become stronger than you were, that's what strong men do.

Happy Sunday!
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Glory by EmperorLee(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

To start with
Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
stop asking questions, just shut up. I am firsteva.
I didn't ask you question.

Did I?
Re: Glory by obiorathesubtle: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Who is/was behind jadeketina? Who is/was behind gossipfreak? Who was behind diamondruby?

To start with
cool

#IstandWithJack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I thought I was the only one who saw that. Lmao
I'd be surprise if you had missed it. Lol.
Re: Glory by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

Buhahahaha..I can't stop laughing here. grin grin

He has finally been recognised for all his works.

He can now leave this world with a sense of achievement lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by KINGinVAHALA: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
You can check page 2 to 4. It was stated there by dollyjoy. Hope you won't go gun blazing oh? Lol. Just take it easy.

Hahahahahaha, bros I take God beg you, don't just start, today is Sunday, confession day. lwkmh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by FuhckYhu: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Fight on a holy sunday...

2 Likes

Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LAVEDA i knew justifa what eva his name was, is misspicy. i tried to tell u indirectly by quoting misspicy then putting ur handle at the bottom. to c if u will decipher my point. but as i saw that u kept defending muva. i gave up. laveda only has one enemy in nairaland right from the onset, and she is misspicy. laveda u should have known, she is still bitter from the e-beatten u gave her.
how did you know this undecided...

Abeg free missspicy..
I like her..
She is the real deal!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

To start with
jadeketina is a real girl. the remaining two are muva's alternate. oya, ask another question..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I didn't ask you question.

Did I?
you didn't have to, but I have asked you to zip it, it's a lawful command.
Re: Glory by TheBigBadTroLL: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Hey bro you forgot alcohol. grin like you roll. High and dive. Lol.

I don't know why Muva is hitting the ban button angry angry

I know him so well he was going to open a Pharisee thread! And i haven't even started!!!!

He created a group and has started brainwashing them with lies already.
Fated failure

2 Likes

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
FTbomb:
[s]this will not save you from me exposing you as a snitch, a lowlife owerri guttersnipe and a beggar! miss gossipfreak aka mybuttispretty, i have no reason to keep beating on whether i'm JustinFIFA or not. i'm sure laveda knows the truth by now. stop trying to divert...i have a big one on you. you're going down, bastard! grin
[/s]

Man STFU and stop throwing around accusations you can't prove. You've been foaming from the mouth about having a "big one on me" when we don't even know each other outside Bbm! Bring on your BIG one! grin
Re: Glory by Maxi112: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=EmperorLee post=480536 19][/quote] hahaha... we get to talk after this show
Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knight dissolved. .

Next is awon werey smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by KINGinVAHALA: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
justinfifa aka justintimba is a girl who's been nursing grudges against laveda (they know their story)..

Hehehehe, I also know their story bro, I was there when it all started.
Re: Glory by EmperorLee(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Maxi112:
hahaha... we get to talk after this show

Ma braada fram anada maada grin...
Me don tell am wetin I wan tell am..

Make I just dey observe...
Re: Glory by Maxi112: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
babe your personality inside this your Jersey is unlike you, change joor
Re: Glory by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
I'd be surprise if you had missed it. Lol.

It had me like.. "Dayyuuuuuum!! Hector's been burned for days yo!! " cheesy grin
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:
[s][/s]
[s]
Man STFU and stop throwing around accusations you can't prove. You've been foaming from the mouth about having a "big one on me" when we don't even know each other outside Bbm! Bring on your BIG one! grin[/s]
errmm... mybuttispretty, can you deny ever begging for recharge card or not? answer yes or no.. wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:

I don't know why Muva is hitting the ban button angry angry

I know him so well he was going to open a Pharisee thread! And i haven't even started!!!!

He created a group and has started brainwashing them with lies already.
Fated failure
Hmm. So someone is busy reporting the reportable, wow!.

What nonsense. Please we need a new "Eyin Omo Wobe Thread" for truth and revelation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
IN ALL OF THIS, EVEN IF MUVA IS THIS OR MUVA IS THAT. LEZZ IS STILL A FORKING SHIIT. AND THE KNIGHTS ARE FULL OF SHIIT. I DONT KNOW AND I DNT CARE WHAT HAPPEN. MUVA HAS ACHEIVED HIS GLORY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SWEAR I ADMIRE THE TRAIT OF MUVA. ITS MUVA AGAINST THE WORLD BUT MUVA IS GLORY. FORK MIMZY, FORK LEZZ, FORK ALL OF YOU. MUVA I RESPECT U A LOT. INFACT I STAND AT UR BACK. U CAM PM ME SECRETS LET ME HELP U EXPOSE THEM. LIKE THE HIV AIDS REVELATION TO IDOWUOGBO. MUVA URE TOO MUCH.

6 Likes

Re: Glory by FuhckYhu: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
0hk make i set RING for Una....
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Glory by YourMajesty(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Make I sit near you jor
Baba, make dem create space for me nah. wink
Re: Glory by Maxi112: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
EmperorLee:

Ma braada fram anada maada grin...
Me don tell am wetin I wan tell am..

Make I just dey observe...
i just they watch you with one eyes closed grin

1 Like

Re: Glory by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
lol. You'll have to come down here to zip whatever you want to zip

Btw, you fall my hand. But I never ready talk about am. When I ready, I go mail you

I'm sure you know what it is. Definitely not about all these dramas tho

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.