Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (25176 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2016
this should be interesting
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

swerve ur fat a** bruh..

Lol. cheesy
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2016
felixomor:

Lol. cheesy
swerve
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2016
Anas09:

You think? Lolzz. What about the Spirit's inside of you now? Will they allow you?
You sha dey think se evil spirit don possess people

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

swerve

shocked, i will mr. Herbivorous
Ciao. cool
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:

You sha dey think se evil spirit don possess people
You no sabi before? Evil spirit no dey consult you before e possess you. If your soul is free it comes in. Only one force stops demon possession and that's the Holy Spirit.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol..u sound unhapy and scared...
I can assure u am only doing gods work..
Cheers
Am scared yet am sending you an invite? Lolzz.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Goddys(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
Gradually, the prophecy of Knoliud, the knowledge of GOD is coming to pass. This is just the beginning, because many people shall soon test this same method on so called great pastors. And when it fails, that would be the end of their faiths.

People like Muafrika2, Mrzenographer, Goddys, Winner01, Kingebukanaija, Joagbaje and even Naijadeyhia himself shall challenge their gods in the future.

See a quote from the DOCTUFOS:

DEORUM 21:5-12

[b]5. Now arise, prepare to publish the truth of the universe to all the world. For Otem has risen and all the prophets of Yeshua shall bow. They shall hear and they shall be cold in their hearts, for the time to scatter their powers has come. And they shall try their hypnotic power on the people again, but it shall not work, because all their sheep are fully at alert.
6. Now shall the people of the lands around Niger say, it is time to see if the priests of Nymphidis are true indeed. It is time to test the name of Faulkin to see if it is real or not. And they shall see the visions of Faulkin but they shall believe it no more.
7. Then shall they say, we have seen enough visions for more than a century, now it is time to see the manifestations. Then shall they gather the real lame people in the streets and the real blind people on the road and the amputees and the epileptics.
8. And they shall say, let us go to the sanctuary of Krish and to the synagogue of Jehoshua. Let us also visit the campground of Enorach and of Wilhelm. Let us forget not to visit the tabernacle of Daoud and the place of Suleman the homo who prophesies doom. Let us go to the gathering of Lazarus and the place of the black Daniel which is false.
9. And the people shall say, if these sick we bring to their sanctuaries are not cured of their diseases and healed of their lameness and blindness, then shall we depart from the camps of these prophets of Yahweh forever. And we shall hate them with everlasting hatred if they did not confess to us, saying, the people we put on the chairs as the lame in our displays are only paid to act according to our directives; And the people who declared that they had healing had only been paid to do so. And the people who fell down, rolling on the floor with loud voices had been hypnotised by us.
10. And the shame of the people who called themselves holy and are not shall be so grave. And all the lies of Eusebius, the father of liars shall be exposed and made known in all lands.
11. For truly I tell you, Eusebius is he who shall compile all the lies of Faulkin and shall bind it with a spell, saying, whoever shall rise to put my religion to shame, let him be suppressed. Shall he not confront the Otems with his swords to make them almost believe his threats?
12. But I say, no, it shall not take long before the Otems shall know who he really was. Eusebius, the friend of a murderer and a murderer himself also.
[/b]

Otem, I return that urim that In the future, i shall challenge my God. It is you that will challenge and rebuke eartum in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by otemanuduno: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Goddys:

Otem, I return that urim that In the future, i shall challenge my God. It is you that will challenge and rebuke eartum in Jesus name, Amen

cheesy
It's even easy to challenge your god at any point in time. As for me, everything will make me to challenge a god that tells me that I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST and then I tried to cure the mad and heal the lame due to my passionate nature, but I couldn't do it, yet I hear that another person is doing it, but the lame I took to them, they didn't also heal.

I AM A PRACTICAL AND HONEST PERSON, WHO TRIES TO PRACTISE MY BELIEF TO THE CORE. I TRIED IT WHILE IN CHRISTIANITY AND FAILED 100% OF THE TIME, UNTIL EARTUM TOLD ME THAT THINGS ARE NATURALLY AND MEDICALLY MORE ACHIEVED THAN WAITING FOR A LIFETIME FOR A MIRACLE. SINCE THEN, ALL THE PROBLEMS yahweh couldn't cure for a lifetime, everything vanished naturally. PRAISE GOD!!!
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Anas09:

Am scared yet am sending you an invite? Lolzz.
its nt asif i said i want to kill u o...
Its jst ordinary ra*pe..
By the way...u refused to debunk and prove christianity on the other thread...or rada slithered away..
U no geh evidence again?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
felixomor:

shocked, i will mr. Herbivorous
Ciao. cool
pack ur lies and go biko..
Jst swerve...
Be a man of ur words for once biko...we know u are not one bt pls jst fake it..jst once
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Image123(m): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
cc: Ranchhoddas, TomHagen.
Like i said i would later talk more on this.
As i said on the other thread, i'm not too excited about such challenges or even miracles in general. i have seen a fair share in my little experience nonetheless. If you walk with God, you are likely to see miracles, however no one should put the cart before the horse, else little progress will be made.
Yeah, there is the common resort to Joh 4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.
This was spoken by Jesus to a PARTICULAR man, not to His disciples. Not even to the generality of sinners. In other scriptures, it is clearly stated otherwise.
Joh 12:37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
Joh 15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

The people of Jesus'time could not complain of not seeing miracles, yet many did not believe. They kept on asking for more, even when Jesus was on the cross. They said do a miracle then we will believe. When He rose from the dead(which was a miracle), i'm sure you know that they did not still believe, instead they bribed soldiers and jailed disciples. The Word of God is the proven and sure thing to believe. If you do not believe it, you are not likely to believe any other thing. And any other thing you believe is not likely to hold you firm and strong like the Word will. Millions of people saw unprecedented and unparalleled miracles with Moses, yet they perished in the wilderness because of their (you know the rest).
Elijah that called a similar challenge didn't get King Ahab and Jezebel to believe. Even the prophets of Baal did not believe but were slaughtered instead. Hear from him the result of his efforts a few verses later.
1Ki 19:10 And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.

It was even God that was telling him not to be ridiculous, that he is not the only one that believed. The point again is that there is nothing much to be excited about. i wish them "luck", and pray them mercy and grace in their endeavours.

If you are asking if God will answer, i don't know and i'm not God, neither do i know what the fellow discussed with God as it were. Can God answer? YES. The likely results even after the answer is what i am skeptical about based on biblical and other experience.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 12:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Image123:
cc: Ranchhoddas, TomHagen.
Like i said i would later talk more on this.
As i said on the other thread, i'm not too excited about such challenges or even miracles in general. i have seen a fair share in my little experience nonetheless. If you walk with God, you are likely to see miracles, however no one should put the cart before the horse, else little progress will be made.
Yeah, there is the common resort to Joh 4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.
This was spoken by Jesus to a PARTICULAR man, not to His disciples. Not even to the generality of sinners. In other scriptures, it is clearly stated otherwise.
Joh 12:37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
Joh 15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

The people of Jesus'time could not complain of not seeing miracles, yet many did not believe. They kept on asking for more, even when Jesus was on the cross. They said do a miracle then we will believe. When He rose from the dead(which was a miracle), i'm sure you know that they did not still believe, instead they bribed soldiers and jailed disciples. The Word of God is the proven and sure thing to believe. If you do not believe it, you are not likely to believe any other thing. And any other thing you believe is not likely to hold you firm and strong like the Word will. Millions of people saw unprecedented and unparalleled miracles with Moses, yet they perished in the wilderness because of their (you know the rest).
Elijah that called a similar challenge didn't get King Ahab and Jezebel to believe. Even the prophets of Baal did not believe but were slaughtered instead. Hear from him the result of his efforts a few verses later.
1Ki 19:10 And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.
It was even God that was telling him not to be ridiculous, that he is not the only one that believed. The point again is that there is nothing much to be excited about. i wish them "luck", and pray them mercy and grace in their endeavours.
If you are asking if God will answer, i don't know and i'm not God, neither do i know what the fellow discussed with God as it were. Can God answer? YES. The likely results even after the answer is what i am skeptical about based on biblical and other experience.
I totally get you. One thing you have continually harped on in the course of our conversations has been belief in Christ. This according to you is the only pre-requisite for salvation. I have been thinking about this for days now and it has led me to wonder: how does a person believe? This is because I do not think that belief is something that one can decide to just have, it usually happens as a result of accumulated experiences. This is the same way that atheists, agnostics and other unbelievers who have 'fallen off' fell off. They did not get to their state in one day? So my next question is, how does one believe?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2016
raphieMontella:

its nt asif i said i want to kill u o...
Its jst ordinary ra*pe..
By the way...u refused to debunk and prove christianity on the other thread...or rada slithered away..
U no geh evidence again?
Hmmmm. Rape seems to be the way your dad got your mum. You take pride in it like it's a family trait.
You feel so honoured having me talk back at you, but that's ending now.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

Hmmmm. Rape seems to be the way your dad got your mum. You take pride in it like it's a family trait.

Nope

That's most likely not how his mother met his father

But that's how I'll meet you
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Nope

That's most likely not how his mother met his father

But that's how I'll meet you
angry
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

my dad met my mum in the most pleasant of ways..
Bt thats how i will meet u...and god allows it 100%..
I am a creation of god...who am i to question his direct orders?..multiply and fill up the earth
and he gave us direct ways to do so...defiling such laws he gave us e.g marriage by ra*pe wud bring eternal punishment on me...or he might even jst kill me once like he did to the man who refused to impregnate his brother's wife..in ur bible...
Who are u to stop the work of the lord?
If u hate me for wanting to do god's work den u hate ur god...
Abeg open leg ma ra*pe biko..
Or swerve

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
raphieMontella:

my dad met my mum in the most pleasant of ways..
Bt thats how i will meet u...and god allows it 100%..
I am a creation of god...who am i to question his direct orders?..multiply and fill up the earth
and he gave us direct ways to do so...defiling such laws he gave us e.g marriage by ra*pe wud bring eternal punishment on me...or he might even jst kill me once like he did to the man who refused to impregnate his brother's wife..in ur bible...
Who are u to stop the work of the lord?
If u hate me for wanting to do god's work den u hate ur god...
Abeg open leg ma ra*pe biko..
Or swerve

grin grin gringrin grin gringrin grin gringrin grin gringrin grin gringrin grin grin
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
The he-goats are still lurking......Hmmmm
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
felixomor:
The he-goats are still lurking......Hmmmm
The point of their back and forth is lost on you...as usual.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
TomHagen:
The point of their back and forth is lost on you...as usual.

At least, thank God u know they are....hmm. Nice for the confirmation.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

cheesy
It's even easy to challenge your god at any point in time. As for me, everything will make me to challenge a god that tells me that I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST and then I tried to cure the mad and heal the lame due to my passionate nature, but I couldn't do it, yet I hear that another person is doing it, but the lame I took to them, they didn't also heal.

I AM A PRACTICAL AND HONEST PERSON, WHO TRIES TO PRACTISE MY BELIEF TO THE CORE. I TRIED IT WHILE IN CHRISTIANITY AND FAILED 100% OF THE TIME, UNTIL EARTUM TOLD ME THAT THINGS ARE NATURALLY AND MEDICALLY MORE ACHIEVED THAN WAITING FOR A LIFETIME FOR A MIRACLE. SINCE THEN, ALL THE PROBLEMS yahweh couldn't cure for a lifetime, everything vanished naturally. PRAISE GOD!!!

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 1:01am On Aug 07, 2016
smiley
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Patiently waiting
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2016
I have not commented on this thread, but have been secretly following it. I even set alarm on my phone to notify me after 60days grin

I don't want to hear stories of people bailing out oh.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin limb must grow o
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Imagine the number of non-christians that would be won over on that day? Many Muslims, Pagans, atheists etc

Heck, almost anyone who witnesses or sees the video would be easily converted

Yeah. Cure people of hiv, die and resurrect, kill demons, heal the handicapped and close yourselves in a cage with lions and come out unharmed.

Funny people.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Anas09:

I witnessed a Muslim Hausa begger who never even had legs(for what he had can't be considered as legs) got up and his shrunken withered legs grew out and walked. I saw it with my eyes.
Oct 19 1999, between the hours of 10 and 11am. Total Experience.Liberation Stadium Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Christ Embassy Crusade.
I was there, it happened in front of me. No one touched or prayed for him. As a matter of fact, Prayer wasn't being done by then. Pastor Chris was just singing.
He was sitting on a Bores, on the floor, no legs. A man with legs can't sit on a Bores.
That Hausa Muslim, was touched by the power of the Holy Spirit, all of a sudden, it was like he was being electrocuted. Shaking all over. He rose up from that Bores, to stand on which legs? But those withered legs grew out, and he not only stood, but walked. Walked all the way to the Podium where Pastor Chris was.
So many who witnessed that are still unbelievers today.

A man possessed by evil spirits always have an excuse as to why miracles are fake. But what does it matter?
Don't worry your head, he who received the Miracle is gone, whether you believe or not, makes no difference.

Bartemeus said to the Pharisees. Whether he(Jesus) is a good or evil man, I don't know, but one thing I know is this, "Once I was blind but now I can see".

So, believe what u want, it won't change the fact that, I personally faced an amputation, the doctors wanted the leg cut, but I said, leave it let me die with it, but be sure that with this leg you shall see me walk into your hospital. It happened. I walked back into their hospital. My leg is strong. Yesterday I wore heels to church. So, again, what you believe or Don't believe don't count.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

I never knew christianity was this funny. No wonder most atheists were once christians before they began to use their brain. Why is it that you didn't record it or at least took a picture? Why is it that we have never seen it on the internet before?

Chai christians I hail oo

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Demzy15,lexiconkabir,rilwayne

Don't miss this oo
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
dalaman:

You are just afraid that it will fail. When car manufacturers make claims about their newly invented cars and display it for the public, do you see anybody denying it? Why will I even deny the fact of seeing the amputated arm of a child I know being restored? You guy easily give yourselves out because you know deep down that your belief is false. Jesus we are told in the bible promised those of you the ability to do greater things than he did. We will put it to test and see if it is true. Any excuse shows that you do not believe in what you are saying?

Its like you even have some elements of belief in this comedy
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by kevoh(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bump!

Mods please! Make this challenge thread a sticky one biko! tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / 'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.