Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (25176 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Image123(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
TomHagen:
I totally get you. One thing you have continually harped on in the course of our conversations has been belief in Christ. This according to you is the only pre-requisite for salvation. I have been thinking about this for days now and it has led me to wonder: how does a person believe? This is because I do not think that belief is something that one can decide to just have, it usually happens as a result of accumulated experiences. This is the same way that atheists, agnostics and other unbelievers who have 'fallen off' fell off. They did not get to their state in one day? So my next question is, how does one believe?

cc: Ranchhoddas
Sorry for being off and on jare. To believe in God is akin to trusting in God, though faith transcends trust imho but trust is very similar and a good way to explain it. We trust the chair not to give in and sit on it conveniently, we trust our keys to open our doors, we trust that there will be news at 10 and tune in, it's in a similar way that we simply trust/believe God. Simply trust that God will do what He says He will do. i'm referring to faith for salvation. What He has said about salvation is basic, whosoever believes, whosoever trusts Him to forgive. As soon as one confesses and repents from sin, believing/trusting that God has forgiven, it is done. It is like believing that money is in your account. The Word of God totally agrees that salvation is by grace through faith.
Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pro 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 5:33am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

I never knew christianity was this funny. No wonder most atheists were once christians before they began to use their brain. Why is it that you didn't record it or at least took a picture? Why is it that we have never seen it on the internet before?

Chai christians I hail oo

so if it wasnt recorded, photographed or not on the internet, It never happened?

So thats the only criteria for reality?

Just asking.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 6:04am On Aug 09, 2016
felixomor:

so if it wasnt recorded, photographed or not on the internet, It never happened?

So thats the only criteria for reality?

Just asking.

Why are you always quick to record your pastors healing people of what we cannot see and can easily be acted like headache, blindness, etc but never record those ones?

Deep in you you know that you are being decieved but you just won't accept it
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 6:07am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Why are you always quick to record your pastors healing people of what we cannot see and can easily be acted like headache, blindness, etc but never record those ones?

Deep in you you know that you are being decieved but you just won't accept it

U havent answered the question!

Moreover there are recorded videos of such, but answer the question.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2016
felixomor:

U havent answered the question!

Moreover there are recorded videos of such, but answer the question.

How can I be made to believe something that I have not seen? I have not even heard of an amputee saying that a pastor had helped him to grow a new limb.

Yes there is a possiblity (in theory) that it is true. But why not record it so that it will attract more followers to your religion?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

How can I be made to believe something that I have not seen? I have not even heard of an amputee saying that a pastor had helped him to grow a new limb.

Yes there is a possiblity (in theory) that it is true. But why not record it so that it will attract more followers to your religion?

You are still dodging the question.....

I guess u cant answer.....or u realized ur statement wasnt well thought out?

Which of the above?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2016
felixomor:

You are still dodging the question.....

I guess u cant answer.....or u realized ur statement wasnt well thought out?

Which of the above?

In theory it could be true but it is practically impossible
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

In theory it could be true but it is practically impossible

We r tired of your essays and stories.

So rest..since u cant answer the question whether what u said is the only criteria for reality or not.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2016
felixomor:

We r tired of your essays and stories.

So rest..since u cant answer the question whether what u said is the only criteria for reality or not.
Let me give you a drirect answer

Its all lies! Pastors can't heal anything
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Let me give you a drirect answer

Its all lies! Pastors can't heal anything

Your supposed criteria for reality is that something must have been photographed, recorded on video or on the internet before u can attest to it.
This only shows that you are mentally lazy. Because if u can just go to youtube, there are miracles there for u to see.
But that aside, going by your moniker, u seem to be from a muslim family or maybe u r a muslim urself.

your criteria can also be used against u also.
Since your prophet mohammed was never photographed, recorded on video and his face is not on the internet, It can also be concluded that he never existed.

You get it?
Thats how it works.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2016
felixomor:

Your supposed criteria for reality is that something must have been photographed, recorded on video or on the internet before u can attest to it.
This only shows that you are mentally lazy. Because if u can just go to youtube, there are miracles there for u to see.
But that aside, going by your moniker, u seem to be from a muslim family or maybe u r a muslim urself.

your criteria can also be used against u also.
Since your prophet mohammed was never photographed, recorded on video and his face is not on the internet, It can also be concluded that he never existed.

You get it?
Thats how it works.

There were no Cameras during the time of the prophet.

In this age, if your miracle realy exists, you would have been recording it all the time. If you see no need to record the one that we can believe then why do you record the one that can leave us with doubts? Why not record your pastors raising a confirmed dead body or show him healing an amputee instead of him healing stomach aches, head aches, imaginary demons and so on?

I even tried to show you respect by saying it might be true but you said I'm not giving you a direct answer.

To summarise my opinion on whole thing, you watch drama, illusion and lies. They heal nothing. Go and read Pastor To Atheist by hardmirror. You will laugh at yourself for believing in these lies
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

There were no Cameras during the time of the prophet.

In this age, if your miracle realy exists, you would have been recording it all the time. If you see no need to record the one that we can believe then why do you record the one that can leave us with doubts? Why not record your pastors raising a confirmed dead body or show him healing an amputee instead of him healing stomach aches, head aches, imaginary demons and so on?

I even tried to show you respect by saying it might be true but you said I'm not giving you a direct answer.

To summarise my opinion on whole thing, you watch drama, illusion and lies. They heal nothing. Go and read Pastor To Atheist by hardmirror. You will laugh at yourself for believing in these lies

So are u trying to tell me that u r supposed to be recording everything at every point in time within a crowd of 1 million people?

So can u calculate how many cameras u will need for that? And how many angles u will require for each person in the crowd?

I can already see your level of reasoning. Especially for believing that hardmirror was really once a pastor.

Moreover if what u read in your book is actually correct, why did muslims protest when a movie on the life history of the prophet was made on video?
If u really claim that cameras would have been allowed to video his activities?

I just laugh....
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by otemanuduno: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2016
[size=20pt]The greatest gift given to every human by the ALMIGHTY GOD is brain, but that single word 'brain' didn't show up for once in the BIBLE of yahweh and Eusebius. Only heart showed up thousands of time. They think with their heart(fear, emotion), accept the gods(yahweh/jesus) with their hearts, keep words in their hearts and make decisions with their hearts.
They didn't know what is 'brain' because they wouldn't need it. [/size]

Someone who follows his heart, like Anas09, will readily believe everything good said about Jesus, so far he/she has given his or her life to Jesus. Imagine, believing that Fayose healed the lame grin grin grin
Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod will readily do whatever his heart tells him to do because he has given his heart to Jesus. Imagine him following his heart to lie that he raised the dead, cured HIV, etc.
Somebody like Kumuyi will do whatever comes to his heart. So far it follows the styles he thought would uphold moral standard. Imagine him telling his members no earrings, TV is a devil box, etc. Now without TV, a desperate church cannot stand. How will they watch their pastor if there isn't TV?
Goddys, following the dictates of the liar(yahweh), prophesied that I would beg for bread from July 6 and lose all my property. But it boomeranged on him on July 8, such that he displayed his acct. no. on nairaland begging for sustenance(money) from an atheist (ymodulus). He followed his heart, not his God-given brain.
Apostle Suleiman and El-Rufai. Suleiman was loudmouthed and followed his heart, prophesying that El-Rufai will die. They asked him to tell the date when El-Rufai the brain-user will die. Mey I hear say yahweh sabi date undecided undecided

Let's watch how things would pan out. Will Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod heal the HIV patient? Will Dalaman be put to shame by yahweh(satan)? WE ARE WATCHING grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2016
otemanuduno:
[size=20pt]The greatest gift given to every human by the ALMIGHTY GOD is brain, but that single word 'brain' didn't show up for once in the BIBLE of yahweh and Eusebius. Only heart showed up thousands of time. They think with their heart(fear, emotion), accept the gods(yahweh/jesus) with their hearts, keep words in their hearts and make decisions with their hearts.

Someone who follows his heart, like Anas09, will readily believe everything good said about Jesus, so far he/she has given his or her life to Jesus. Imagine, believing that Fayose healed the lame grin grin grin
Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod will readily do whatever his heart tells him to do because he has given his heart to Jesus. Imagine him following his heart to lie that he raised the dead, cured HIV, etc.
Somebody like Kumuyi will do whatever comes to his heart. So far it follows the styles he thought would uphold moral standard. Imagine him telling his members no earrings, TV is a devil box, etc. Now without TV, a desperate church cannot stand. How will they watch their pastor if there isn't TV?
Goddys, following the dictates of the liar(yahweh), prophesied that I would beg for bread from July 6 and lose all my property. But it boomeranged on him on July 8, such that he displayed his acct. no. on nairaland begging for sustenance(money) from an atheist (ymodulus). He followed his heart, not his God-given brain.
Apostle Suleiman and El-Rufai. Suleiman was loudmouthed and followed his heart, prophesying that El-Rufai will die. They asked him to tell the date when El-Rufai the brain-user will die. Mey I hear say yahweh sabi date undecided undecided

Let's watch how things would pan out. Will Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod heal the HIV patient? Will Dalaman be put to shame by yahweh(satan)? WE ARE WATCHING grin

Try to show some maturity in ur contributions, I beg u. so at least people can at least have a hint of what u r saying.

Honestly, guy, your posts are just too childish, abeg.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2016
felixomor:

So are u trying to tell me that u r supposed to be recording everything at every point in time within a crowd of 1 million people?

So can u calculate how many cameras u will need for that? And how many angles u will require for each person in the crowd?

I can already see your level of reasoning. Especially for believing that hardmirror was really once a pastor.

Moreover if what u read in your book is actually correct, why did muslims protest when a movie on the life history of the prophet was made on video?
If u really claim that cameras would have been allowed to video his activities?

I just laugh....

For a mouth-shutting event like that, your pastors should be able to record it. I also doubt if you know what a million is. I don't think you have even seen 10.000 people in one place.

A single camera should be able to record it.

Pastor or not, common sense should tell you that you are being decieved

A movie maid to portray him as a drunkard, womanizer, etc is totally a different thing here
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

For a mouth-shutting event like that, your pastors should be able to record it. I also doubt if you know what a million is. I don't think you have even seen 10.000 people in one place.

A single camera should be able to record it.

Pastor or not, common sense should tell you that you are being decieved

A movie maid to portray him as a drunkard, womanizer, etc is totally a different thing here

It still applies none the less,

So how do u know the movie is not correct on what they portrayed him to be?

At least u dont have the video evidence of his life.

You can only disprove the movie if u have a video or camera evidence of his life.

So we can also say u being deceived as well.

U r believing a lie too.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

Ote the servant of Dobingo Reveralgebra why are you calling me na? Is Reveralgebra not entertaining you again? Remember i gave you the title of Babasuwe of Nairaland and everyone knows you are a comedian who is full of lying jokes.

I saw where 4everGod asked you to display your small brain accomplished scientific prowess but you could not even produce a toy sample. Yet you come here and rate yourself so high when calling you a dunce would be an insult to the word.

Person wey dey craze but e no gree say e dey craze na wetin make we call am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by otemanuduno: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2016
felixomor:

Try to show some maturity in ur contributions, I beg u. so at least people can at least have a hint of what u r saying.

Honestly, guy, your posts are just too childish, abeg.

Why was BRAIN not mentioned in your holy book na
ANY HOLY BOOK WITHOUT THE WORD 'BRAIN' IS BIAS AND INCOMPLETE grin grin grin
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

Why was BRAIN not mentioned in your holy book na
ANY HOLY BOOK WITHOUT THE WORD 'BRAIN' IS BIAS AND INCOMPLETE grin grin grin

Mschewww...... sad!
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Sunnycliff(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
God does not owe anyone a challenge to perform a miracle or not. Or these foolish argument and genealogy will lead to nothing.
Whether you believe it or not Miracles occur and it doesn't change the Fact that God is still doing miracles.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by realmindz: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord so you get this kind if sweet thread u no come invite me .. grin
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
realmindz:
hopefulLandlord so you get this kind if sweet thread u no come invite me .. grin

Hahahahahahahahaha

Forgive me bro

I didn't CC anyone
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ote the servant of Dobingo Reveralgebra why are you calling me na? Is Reveralgebra not entertaining you again? Remember i gave you the title of Babasuwe of Nairaland and everyone knows you are a comedian who is full of lying jokes.

I saw where 4everGod asked you to display your small brain accomplished scientific prowess but you could not even produce a toy sample. Yet you come here and rate yourself so high when calling you a dunce would be an insult to the word.

Person wey dey craze but e no gree say e dey craze na wetin make we call am?
My dear, you shouldnt have honourd him with a responds. I don't.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

I never knew christianity was this funny. No wonder most atheists were once christians before they began to use their brain. Why is it that you didn't record it or at least took a picture? Why is it that we have never seen it on the internet before?

Chai christians I hail oo
And am suppose to answer you right?
Go to this website and see how muslims are turning atheists in droves. "www.faithfreedom.org" . Go there and see, almost all the Muslims who just left their Islamic enclaves to the west are turning atheists so fast, you shd be ashamed. They just had the chance to read the Koran for themselves. Go there and see. Wen you come back, am waiting for you to say they were never Muslums in the first place.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by abduljabbar4(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Anas09:

Go to this website and see how muslims are turning atheists in droves. "www.faithfreedom.org" . Go there and see, almost all the Muslims who just left their Islamic enclaves to the west are turning atheists so fast, you shd be ashamed. They just had the chance to read the Koran for themselves. Go there and see. Wen you come back, am waiting for you to say they were never Muslums in the first place.

Don't derail mr man! Keep it for another day. We want to see your pastors healing amputees. Period!
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Rilwayne001: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
Anas09:

And how many Christians have turned and are still turning atheists in that same west? What do you have to say on it?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Errr... Is the challenge/proof/miracle still holding
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by kevoh(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
hopefulLandlord, how many days left to make 60 days for the challenege jare? All these silly stylish excuses I have read so far on the threads won't cut it. Let's do a daily coundown as a reminder jare! For example, Day XX to challenge!
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
kevoh:
hopefulLandlord, how many days left to make 60 days for the challenege jare? All these silly stylish excuses I have read so far on the threads won't cut it. Let's do a daily coundown as a reminder jare! For example, Day XX to challenge!

Their discussion happened on July 30th

So by the end of September, it would be dday
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 12, 2016
grin just imaging if they could heal Steven hawking the whole of science history will change!!! Think about it
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by 4kings: 12:25am On Aug 12, 2016
AmenRa1:
grin just imaging if they could heal Steven hawking the whole of science history will change!!! Think about it
I know right!!!!
I actually suggested that to kingebuka but he refuted it.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Image123(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2016
AmenRa1:

They healed the man and the beautiful gate, but got threatened never to speak or teach in the name of Jesus. Remember your fathers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / 'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.