Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures (47438 Views)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss / Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by whitebeard(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
what is all this

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by GdexFolami(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Im so happy with this oh..thumbs up buhari..that dibu na error
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Dottore: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
This time not a northerner but an Islamist. We are watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by CJERRYEMILEX(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
He has a very good profile lets pray he better those areas Ojerinde failed
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Dottore: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
This time not a northerners but an Islamise. We are watching
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by bosschinalu(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm
This time not a northerner but an Islamist. We are watching

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by casttlebarbz(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
T
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by abdulahi001: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ptoocool:
Is this not the former Unilorin VC?

If yes, this is a 9c development. He's good.
yes he is

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by nairaman66(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
herzern:

SARAKI grin

Thats the true definition of the change mantra!
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by owotonbinu(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
If you knew unilorin pre oloyede days as vc and compare after he left... You would appreciate this appointment.. This man is an achiever, disciplinarian in its entirety.. Even as a christian I appreciate his ideals .. I hope he hasn't changed

17 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by olamilekan001: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
WELCOME
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by herzern(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
nairaman66:

Thats the true definition of the change mantra!
Lol....I don't want that type of chanqe oooh
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by ademoladeji(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
He looks like a thief tho undecided undecided

hope he's not kwurrupt angry

Mr. Man, try go read about this Professor. He was also appointed as Confab's Secretary. He's a brilliant and hardworking man. He changed the face of UNILORIN during his tenure as VC.

He's a No-Nonsense Man. I'm glad he's now in charge of JAMB.

8 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by nairaman66(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
herzern:

Lol....I don't want that type of chanqe oooh

Too late man, its already here! Enjoy it
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Glare247(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
martineverest:
isnt he the same oloyede,the former vc of unilorin that was a nightmare to his students.....my cousin hated her then vc,oloyede....he was too strict, wicked and overly islamic.

Ever since he left the position of unilorin vc,my cousin has been rejoicing as if she won lotto

guess your sister doesn't know what she is doing,oloyede brought sanity to unilorin both as a DVC and VC,if your sister is truly unilorite,she will know what am saying,the foundation of excellence was laid by oloyede,

11 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by ademoladeji(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
owotonbinu:
If you knew unilorin pre oloyede days as vc and compare after he left... You would appreciate this appointment.. This man is an achiever, disciplinarian in its entirety.. Even as a christian I appreciate his ideals .. I hope he hasn't changed

I love this man die!!!

I remember those days that his presence at the bus park in the University would send shiver through the spines of the University traffic unit.

Disciplinarian to the CORE

6 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by tspaqs(f): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Expect sweeping hardcore changes to Jamb. That man Oloyede is a no nonsense goon, that's how he reformed UNILORIN and made us truly better by far. Ever since he left, my Alma mata has been falling at the same pace with the naira.
As in ehn!
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by kikake: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:
He didn't appoint another Northerner. shocked We bless God o. angry

Make I go continue my post-JAMB prep sef cry Admission to sure grin

As usual, he appoints either a northerner or a Muslim.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Glock9(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
My former VC. He will bring sanity to the system but I am worried about his management style as he is highly autocratic. Might be what JAMB needs though.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by jbl007(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dauraking:
The Daura Dullardd rewarding Afonjas for their unrivaled subservience and servitude!
This man's appointment is the greatest mistake yet...you need to see the mess he made outta Unilorin during his tenure as VC.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by loosecanon50(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wetin concern me with all this kind news? I wan go chop abeg, make una block me for front later.

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by NaLaugh: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by NegeduGrace(f): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=izzou post=48101226][/quote]close your mouth before fly enter inside

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by bife: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Glare247:

guess your sister doesn't know what she is doing,oloyede brought sanity to unilorin both as a DVC and VC,if your sister is truly unilorite,she will know what am saying,the foundation of excellence was laid by oloyede,

maybe she's one of those dress code girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School / Important Abbreviations You Might Not Know / See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.