Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures (47471 Views)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss / Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2016
Coolgent:
Hello transgendered, He is another Malam though not from north. Keep wailing we are watching u in 5D
He is from Abeokuta, Ogun state.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by druxy(m): 6:43am On Aug 02, 2016
FuckMynd44:
heard he so much favoured the muslim candidates in unilorin. So many christians were denied admission. I personally know of one who scored 240 in lamb and 70 in postutme but wasn't admitted to a less competitive course but rather a muslim with a low score was admitted.
I'm perceiving the man to be a religious fanatic
your hatred for Islam has blinded you... unilorin is corrupt..religion of no religion...I'm a Muslim and I had higher marks than what you put above...no admission..so STFU
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:
He didn't appoint another Northerner. shocked We bless God o. angry

Make I go continue my post-JAMB prep sef cry Admission to sure grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Yh, he appointed a Muslim!
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by bigW(m): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2016
Glare247:

guess your sister doesn't know what she is doing,oloyede brought sanity to unilorin both as a DVC and VC,if your sister is truly unilorite,she will know what am saying,the foundation of excellence was laid by oloyede,

I was about saying the same thing, mayb is sister is lazy.. Coz d prof values are what is helping me today at my work place and life in general.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Jazzlite: 6:46am On Aug 02, 2016
daretodiffer:
This post is very different from your initial post that was full of lies and rumours. Knowing tidbits of him didn't make you an authority of who he really is. Can you just let it go?

No.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 6:46am On Aug 02, 2016
daretodiffer:
This post is very different from your initial post that was full of lies and rumours. Knowing tidbits of him didn't make you an authority of who he really is. Can you just let it go?

No man is perfect or are you? No matter how good a leader is,he'll surely have his shortcomings. Oloyede is not God or an angel,so if we see some of his faults,we'll point them out. He was too strict and doesn't care if all students fail or get expelled due to slight misconduct and yet his own children were not that sound educationally but you know he'll always have ways for them complete their tertiary education because he has the money and connection . Expulsion of students happened almost every week. If you think he's God,so he's perfect,i don't think he is and he's not perfect,so what are you telling me?  He rushed the school system,the calender was abnormal such that students just cram to pass,which is what good foreign Universities don't do. When we were in 100L,after first semester,He gave us a week break and 5 months for second semester break which doesn't make any sense. Students read to pass during his reign and not to understand. How do you expect students to remember what they were thought afterwards? He had his own flaws but he was a good leader. He has the same character with Buhari's military governance. Exactly the same
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by druxy(m): 6:47am On Aug 02, 2016
christinie:
Yet another muslim.
sowhy are you people like thisundecided
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by bigW(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2016
martineverest:
most christians were forced to wear hijab during his tenure

That's a very big lie na.. Chai see as ppl dey spread false news, I was a student thru out his tenure and Neva witnessed wat u r saying.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by bigW(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Legalaxe1:
If this is all biography reveals about a person in life, then this biography is not complete. Let me add that Ishaq Oloyede is a former slave Master of Unilorin (profs and students alike). He is a Muslim fanatic whose hatred for Christians was and is unmistakable. He collapsed several Christian worship venues during his. Ishaq Oloyede represented horrors in the days of his reigns. Professors trembled at his presence, lecturers quaked at his sight. Ishaq Oloyede single-handedly ruled in the university even while being Deputy-Vice Chancellor while his substantive VC was laboring under unknown influence. Samsudeen was the VC and only attained the position because he converted to Islam. Ishaq is one of the leading Islamic scholars working assidouly for Islamic agenda in Nigeria. He banned Students Union for a long period in time. Ishaq Oloyede contested VC position along with his seniors in academic arena. However, with connivance of Emir of Ilorin and other powers that be he became the VC. Welcome to Oloyede's tenure of Islamico-western education style. Lastly, it shouldn't be forgotten in hurry that he was and he is still the Secretary of Islamic Supreme Council of Nigeria.

All lies from the pit of hell, y r we Nigerians like dis, for ur information he brought d sug back when he became VC. I was a student all thru is time and never felt anything like dis, in fact he made the school safe for everyone, he made ppl work hard for their grades. He also brought computer based test which I helped unilorin and also had a successful WAUG outing which I enjoyed.. Go sack am na, if una no like am. Mtcheewww

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Alhaji1970: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2016
lereinter:

Was he the one that introduced all those courses or his successor prof Oba.

And ve they separated biosystem from agricultural engineering...

He introduced all those courses.
Immediately he became VC, he set up a strategic plan at Omuaran and Obudu and he followed up the plan to the letter.
One thing is sure when he assumes duty in JAMB there will be Strategic Plan and he will follow the plan like the commands of the Qur'an or Bible. JAMB will be saner. All those corrupt contractors will be shown the way out. All the owners of mushroom CBT centres used by JAMB you had better upgrade or face the dungeon.
I wish PMB combines his JAMB duty with that of overseeing NYSC, another stinking agency where billions of Naira are wasted and Corpses suffer.
Nigeria shall be good again!
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Perfecttouch(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Alhaji1970:
Thanks to everybody who wrote about the good attributes of Prof. Oloyede. For the Wailers, well you can't please everyone!
Some things are clear:
He is not corrupt
He always strive to restore dignity to a society. If you merit it you get it!
Sanity prevails wherever he heads. He restored sanity to UNILORIN in all ramifications. We staff respected him as VC.
He knows more than in his field. He interviewed a prospective Professor of Engineering and the person was sweating like Christmas goat when he took him up on Nano Technology.
Everyone was marvelled by the degree of knowledge he had on almost anything, including Genetically Modified Food technology, space science and Assisted Reproduction.
His knowledge about computer programming, networking and computer engineering is fantastic.
He demonstrated all these at UNILORIN where he also introduced new courses like Biosystems Engineering, Optometry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Veterinary Medicine, Psychology, Social Work, Peace and Strategic Studies (Master, PhD), Aquaculture and Fisheries, etc.
Oloyede is the man for the job. He is not a religious bigot nor a tribal jingoist. He has one wife, a PhD holder and a Federal Director. He has four (4) children, two are Medical Doctors Latifat and Kehinde, one a lawyer (Taiye) and the last an accountant married to a Medical Doctor from Kano.
He has said it at several fora: "I have never bribed nor collected bribe" So, this is the type of person Nigeria needs now and forever. I also share this attribute of not being corrupt.
Thank you PMB for the appointment of Oloyede.
nicely said Alhaji, I think Biosystems was just a year old in Unilorin when we came in and till now whenever I mention to people I studied that cos,it always look like an alien terminology to them. The full name is AGRICULTURAL AND BIOSYSTEMS ENGINEERING SHORTEN TO AGRIC & BIOSYSTEMS. Abeg make una ask google for details.i think Unilorin and just recently landmark uni have started offering the course. I like the course pass anything.you learn to build mechanized farming tools and the rest,you can also study soil and water so in short,ITS A COMBINATION OF AGRIC,MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING COMBINED TOGETHER! Shey una get now?
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Perfecttouch(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2016
kween911:
Professor Oloyode the Disciplinarian Baba I hail oooO Buhari chose the right person this time around, kudos
oloyede hammer to touch this one before. I don't mean the hammer hammer, I mean the Unilorin hammer before una go misquote me
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Perfecttouch(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2016
lereinter:

How many years course your cousin dey do, cos oloyede left unilorin in 2009 even if your cousin was in 100l then he/she supposed don through.

Na true sha the man is over strict to a fault
It is those jamb staff that will feel it more

Men they will hear am
point of correction sir,oloyede left around 2012,I think his tenure was extended
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Perfecttouch(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2016
lereinter:

Was he the one that introduced all those courses or his successor prof Oba.

And ve they separated biosystem from agricultural engineering...

oloyode introduced those courses. PROF OBA IS LIKE TINUBU WHILE OLOYEDE IS LIKE FASHOLA IS YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN. And pls enlighten me,what year did they separate Biosystems from agric engine and who did?
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2016
tspaqs:
As in ehn!
I dey tell you
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Ekken: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2016
May God almighty give him grace to deliver.

Congratulation and best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Perfecttouch(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2016
I am happy about is appointment. He will solve all the problems Prof Dibu couldn't solve. Before i forget the Computer Based Test that is rampant today, he was the first person to test it with Unilorin Post UME 2008.

This is a credible appointment from PMB. Congrats to those that are yet to write Jamb, you'll surely enjoy him. Mind you, days of expo is no more.

May God help him. [/quote]nicely said bro,though 2008-2009 cbt exams were not that perfect but today,schools if not all are emulating.nothing good comes easy even the ever shining gold passes through rigorous activities before it came out shining thats why I still believe Nigeria will shine again,we are just passing through the gold process
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by jaybee3(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2016
Legalaxe1:
If this is all biography reveals about a person in life, then this biography is not complete. Let me add that Ishaq Oloyede is a former slave Master of Unilorin (profs and students alike). He is a Muslim fanatic whose hatred for Christians was and is unmistakable. He collapsed several Christian worship venues during his. Ishaq Oloyede represented horrors in the days of his reigns. Professors trembled at his presence, lecturers quaked at his sight. Ishaq Oloyede single-handedly ruled in the university even while being Deputy-Vice Chancellor while his substantive VC was laboring under unknown influence. Samsudeen was the VC and only attained the position because he converted to Islam. Ishaq is one of the leading Islamic scholars working assidouly for Islamic agenda in Nigeria. He banned Students Union for a long period in time. Ishaq Oloyede contested VC position along with his seniors in academic arena. However, with connivance of Emir of Ilorin and other powers that be he became the VC. Welcome to Oloyede's tenure of Islamico-western education style. Lastly, it shouldn't be forgotten in hurry that he was and he is still the Secretary of Islamic Supreme Council of Nigeria.

Are you basically saying he is incapable of delivering the strategic goals of the educational body because of his faith?

Some of you idiots are just unbelievable

How on earth do you expect his faith to interfere with a non religious sensitive post?

You are a bigot!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Fkhalifa(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2016
As usual, a thread for wailers and haters of Islam to mastybate

When dibu was here for years, did we hear any anoghety southwestern Christian? but see their reactions on this one o

May the dark spots in your hearts be cleansed.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by atrix4g(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2016
martineverest:
isnt he the same oloyede,the former vc of unilorin that was a nightmare to his students.....my cousin hated her then vc,oloyede....he was too strict, wicked and overly islamic.

Ever since he left the position of unilorin vc,my cousin has been rejoicing as if she won lotto
That can be cos of some factors that span between
1. Your cousin is a tramp
2. She is un serious
3. She is always late
4. Or she dey fear to face tanks
No responsible, discipline and sane student will hate him
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Vatsyayana: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2016
This man is the man that turned Uni Ilorin to the University of Better by Far...
I believe he'll do it...

2SWT:
Let's see how this guy will go about repairing the damage done by his predecessor

Hope he won't bring more confusion to the already confused country
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by christofashion1(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2016
baba daura putting another Islamic extremist in that post...... Prof in Islamic study, imagine that! Islamic religion is now compulsory in UTME as from next year, #GBHAM#
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Emu4life(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2016
herzern:
Who cares?? undecided..........

Reliqion of Piss as usual
and who cares about religion of confusion either
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Emu4life(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2016
cornel00:
a Muslim
no! A christian
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by lumidey2013(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2016
One thing I read from his profile and got me thinking as a result of some people's orientation is that once you are not in for a world wide known course that you can't make it after school. From reasoning I knew he must has chosen the course but some people will be given that same course and they will be like "Arabic studies" ohhh No.
Moral Lesson: Anything you find yourself doing do it well and pray to excel
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by gabsuccess(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2016
heart of king is in the hands of our God may my God use you for the legal development we long for.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Pgent1(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2016
with experience of been a student under this man leadership at unilorin, I can confidently say he will reform jamb.....The man is a no nonsense man,he made unilorin what it is today
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by joe120120(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:
He didn't appoint another Northerner. shocked We bless God o. angry

Make I go continue my post-JAMB prep sef cry Admission to sure grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Islamic government
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Esate(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2016
another muslim
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2016
though not northerner, another hardcore Muslim!
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Tymally: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2016
Yes!!!! another muslim,y don't we leave our sentiments behind nd go for some one wu ll do the work. am sure hez going 2 perform above per nd may God help me . If u doubt dat go confirm from unilorites
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Ad0rable: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Ophilabraham:
[color=#000099][/color]I think dis are moves to make Nigeria become a country like turkey.
My fellow christians,,,, wake up from ur sleep.
How could a person with his life time achieving just Islamic degree,,,honorary,,, be d jamb boss......,,,eeenn......,,i smell danger.
Now i believe dis OGA AT D TOP of dis great nation is planning against us.
Dis Islamic fellow will be at d corner celebrating now......smh,,,,,,devil is a lair,,,,,soon or later jamb will be printed in arabic...,,,can't wait to see,,,don't look at it as a mere thing.....

Sai babu!!!•

I wish I could like 100 times & share a 100 times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / New Score Grading And CGPA System In Nigerian Universities / 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.