Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures (47470 Views)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss / Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 1:50am On Aug 02, 2016
But give it to this man. He's so fucking brilliant,hands down. O month last card ninuu kewu. From what I read up there,you just have to respect him for that. Kinda like Mario,his achievement is super fast
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 1:51am On Aug 02, 2016
But give it to this man. He's so fucking brilliant,hands down. O mo last card ninuu kewu. From what I read up there,you just have to respect him for that. Kinda like Mario,his achievement is super fast. But to be honest,this man is the best for jamb this time around
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by goodlifehyd(m): 1:51am On Aug 02, 2016
If you know oloyede you wont spew that trash out, that dude changed unilorin from being a cultist den to one of the best universities in nigeria
JESUSBOIY:
He looks like a thief tho undecided undecided

hope he's not kwurrupt angry
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 02, 2016
christinie:
Yet another muslim.
why are you so pained ,dear?

4 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Legalaxe1:
If this is all biography reveals about a person in life, then this biography is not complete. Let me add that Ishaq Oloyede is a former slave Master of Unilorin (profs and students alike). He is a Muslim fanatic whose hatred for Christians was and is unmistakable. He collapsed several Christian worship venues during his. Ishaq Oloyede represented horrors in the days of his reigns. Professors trembled at his presence, lecturers quaked at his sight. Ishaq Oloyede single-handedly ruled in the university even while being Deputy-Vice Chancellor while his substantive VC was laboring under unknown influence. Samsudeen was the VC and only attained the position because he converted to Islam. Ishaq is one of the leading Islamic scholars working assidouly for Islamic agenda in Nigeria. He banned Students Union for a long period in time. Ishaq Oloyede contested VC position along with his seniors in academic arena. However, with connivance of Emir of Ilorin and other powers that be he became the VC. Welcome to Oloyede's tenure of Islamico-western education style. Lastly, it shouldn't be forgotten in hurry that he was and he is still the Secretary of Islamic Supreme Council of Nigeria.
jjc
get a life

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by goodlifehyd(m): 1:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Any unilorin student will always tell you this man's story, he personally changed the story of that school, even lecturers were scared of him
iamrealdeji:
But give it to this man. He's so fucking brilliant,hands down. O mo last card ninuu kewu. From what I read up there,you just have to respect him for that. Kinda like Mario,his achievement is super fast. But to be honest,this man is the best for jamb this time around
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by kudos4u(m): 2:15am On Aug 02, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
He looks like a thief tho undecided undecided

hope he's not kwurrupt angry
That's the Man that transform Unilorin, or have you ever heard that Unilorin go on strike?
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by koluray: 2:17am On Aug 02, 2016
whaow

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Danthesage(m): 2:33am On Aug 02, 2016
grin
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Danthesage(m): 2:34am On Aug 02, 2016
cool
kudos4u:
That's the Man that transform Unilorin, or have you ever heard that Unilorin go on strike?
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by dollyptosh(m): 2:35am On Aug 02, 2016
martineverest:
most christians were forced to wear hijab during his tenure
Blatant falsehood. Stop misleading peopl, it's really bad. Your statement incites hatred.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by stenmikas(m): 2:36am On Aug 02, 2016
He go think say na all those unilorin ppl wa no fit protest for decisions that aiint gana favor them,this is nigeria not unilorin...but in all,I pray he succeed.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by hollandis(f): 2:43am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:
He didn't appoint another Northerner. shocked We bless God o. angry

Make I go continue my post-JAMB prep sef cry Admission to sure grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
But he appointed an Arabic and Islamic person.Still the same
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Xclusivegrin007(m): 2:51am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

U will come here again to say he's only appointing Muslims...
Nigerians..., smh
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by dealslip(f): 3:05am On Aug 02, 2016
I love the fact that he made an impact at Unilorin. My grouse against Ishaq Oloyede is his role at that MURIC. He shamelessly followed former Zamfara governor to Al Jazeera to disgrace Nigeria by defending Yerima's decision to marry a 13 year old child. He was so shameless in defending the paedophilic act of Yerima. In fact he was crying more than the accused, accusing Nigerians of trying to deny Yerima his right to marry whoever he chose and his Islamic right. It was very shameful. I know he is a fanatic and let us expect that Arabic would be one of the languages Jamb will use to set questions.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Ophilabraham: 3:10am On Aug 02, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Ophilabraham: 3:19am On Aug 02, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]I think dis are moves to make Nigeria become a country like turkey.
My fellow christians,,,, wake up from ur sleep.
How could a person with his life time achieving just Islamic degree,,,honorary,,, be d jamb boss......,,,eeenn......,,i smell danger.
Now i believe dis OGA AT D TOP of dis great nation is planning against us.
Dis Islamic fellow will be at d corner celebrating now......smh,,,,,,devil is a lair,,,,,soon or later jamb will be printed in arabic...,,,can't wait to see,,,don't look at it as a mere thing.....

Sai babu!!!•

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by WATCHOVER(m): 3:24am On Aug 02, 2016
everything about this man's educational life is Arabic.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by eat21: 3:47am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by emmasege: 3:47am On Aug 02, 2016
That terrorist and fanatic of a professor. His profile perfectly justifies who he is. A professor of Islamic studies who did all his training in University of Ilorin couldn't have been a liberal Muslim.

Who says Buhari is not out to islamize Nigeria? NUC boss Will also be replaced by his arewa brother.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by emmasege: 3:50am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

You think so? I know that fanatic very well. He's only a southerner by birth but northerner by way of life.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by eat21: 3:55am On Aug 02, 2016
cool

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by phenom57(m): 4:11am On Aug 02, 2016
judy57
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by gidiboy01: 4:20am On Aug 02, 2016
dis man agn....
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by oweman: 4:32am On Aug 02, 2016
herzern:
Who cares?? undecided..........

Reliqion of Piss as usual

So everything mist be seen from colour ?
Well he did well at the university of ilorin he is a great admindtrstor kudos to Mr President .
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by nonjebose(m): 4:32am On Aug 02, 2016
dealslip:
I love the fact that he made an impact at Unilorin. My grouse against Ishaq Oloyede is his role at that MURIC. He shamelessly followed former Zamfara governor to Al Jazeera to disgrace Nigeria by defending Yerima's decision to marry a 13 year old child. He was so shameless in defending the paedophilic act of Yerima. In fact he was crying more than the accused, accusing Nigerians of trying to deny Yerima his right to marry whoever he chose and his Islamic right. It was very shameful. I know he is a fanatic and let us expect that Arabic would be one of the languages Jamb will use to set questions.
That is serious. Well, he would be scrutinized, assessed and profiled by the media. This is a national job, and he would have to deal with a critical and sensitive nation. Hope he would be wary of what he does

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by krozay(m): 4:34am On Aug 02, 2016
He looks like seyi law doppelganger in the 4th picture
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Mrreed(m): 4:38am On Aug 02, 2016
martineverest:
absolutely true....my cousin got 68 in jamb,she was refused admision.not until my aunt help her contact a professor in the school....he successfully made d school an islamic one
haba bros take am easy. most of u talkn about him dont even know him. was privilege to b a student during his tenure and i can boldly sau that he is confident of his abilities. with regards your sister contacting a professor, i can confidently tll u that during his tenure, academic staff no get mouth for admission process. even if u are an emeritus professor, u no gt maut fr admission in unilorin
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by gretblue: 4:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Glare247:

guess your sister doesn't know what she is doing,oloyede brought sanity to unilorin both as a DVC and VC,if your sister is truly unilorite,she will know what am saying,the foundation of excellence was laid by oloyede,
Her sister is one of those who has nothing upstairs to offer.They attribute all their failures to lectures.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Perfecttouch(m): 4:51am On Aug 02, 2016
lalasticlala:
Prof. Ishaq Oloyede has been appointed by President Buhari to replace Prof Ojerinde as Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board boss.

Below is his profile.

http://www.ishaqoloyede.com.ng/biography.php
its Unilorin all over again.
To all aspiring jamb student wey dey complain in EDGE, make una dey ready to complain in 4G oh. This man take our eyes see pepper for Unilorin then,mr no nonsense,na him turn us to advance secondary school students. Aspiring jambites,your trouble is now mtn
EVERYWHERE YOU GO
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Perfecttouch(m): 4:54am On Aug 02, 2016
martineverest:
isnt he the same oloyede,the former vc of unilorin that was a nightmare to his students.....my cousin hated her then vc,oloyede....he was too strict, wicked and overly islamic.

Ever since he left the position of unilorin vc,my cousin has been rejoicing as if she won lotto
and did your cousin tell you there has been series of robbery,indecent dressing and waywardness too? That man brought discipline to Unilorin. And I enjoyed his tenure.i studied Biosystems,and the five years was accurate.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Perfecttouch(m): 4:59am On Aug 02, 2016
ademoladeji:

I love this man die!!!

I remember those days that his presence at the bus park in the University would send shiver through the spines of the University traffic unit.

Disciplinarian to the CORE
that man no just gel at all,the day wey I jam am one on one for park carrying school bag,he be like say I see ghost. Is presence alone is terrifying. He goes to unexpected places.a perfect expression,meeting the right man at the wrong time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / New Score Grading And CGPA System In Nigerian Universities / 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.