Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures (47474 Views)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss / Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Spells(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Don't mess things up further ok.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by snezBaba: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
herzern:
Who cares?? undecided..........

Reliqion of Piss as usual
And you think you have made sense right ?

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by izzou(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
NegeduGrace:
close your mouth before fly enter inside

Na the man dey give admission?

cool
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by ipreach: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
cornel00:
a Muslim again?

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by ladyF(f): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
nijanigga:

if you have enough data watch this
https://www.yahoo.com/news/video/yahoo-news-special-report-180000670.html
All these politicians are the same, sweet mouth and all. It's every man for himself. You can never rely on government to epp you!!! angry
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by deolu2000(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
The former principal and headboy of Unilorin. Very good at human management and a very dedicated leader to whatever cause he belives in. Congrat Prof. Is'haq.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
I am so happy for him.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by naijaforlife: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
May Allah SWT grant him the requisite guidance to fulfil his mandate to the admiration and satisfaction of his Creator and and Nigerians in particular, amin. Given his antecedence, Prof. Oloyede would do well, insha Allah.

5 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
he is a fanatic (religiously) and also the current secretary-general of Nigeria Islamic supreme council who claimed he didn't hear about the killing of that woman in kano few weeks after the incident.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by abdulkabirO(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
martineverest:
isnt he the same oloyede,the former vc of unilorin that was a nightmare to his students.....my cousin hated her then vc,oloyede....he was too strict, wicked and overly islamic.

Ever since he left the position of unilorin vc,my cousin has been rejoicing as if she won lotto

As usual,he is a nightmare to his studens and u only quoted your sister,alawada,maybe your sister was among the bad eggs oleyede changed when he was VC

7 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by EpicMaurice(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
But why was the last one sacked
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by martineverest(m): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
abdulkabirO:

As usual,he is a nightmare to his studens and u only quoted your sister,alawada,maybe your sister was among the bad eggs oleyede changed when he was VC
from ur name,i could tell that he favoured ur religion;i could see y u re supporting him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:
He didn't appoint another Northerner. shocked We bless God o. angry

Make I go continue my post-JAMB prep sef cry Admission to sure grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
one day I'll really know who you are
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by DateMynd44(m): 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
martineverest:
isnt he the same oloyede,the former vc of unilorin that was a nightmare to his students.....my cousin hated her then vc,oloyede....he was too strict, wicked and overly islamic.

Ever since he left the position of unilorin vc,my cousin has been rejoicing as if she won lotto
overly islamic?
You no even hear the course were him study? Arabic and Islamic Religion
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by ladyF(f): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
fearless15:
one day I'll really know who you are
How do you mean Sir?
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by martineverest(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
FuckMynd44:
overly islamic?
You no even hear the course were him study? Arabic and Islamic Religion
most christians were forced to wear hijab during his tenure
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

How do you mean Sir?
its lady f again everywhere very catchy and i would want to know you more but i sensed you wont oblige so am doing some ground detective work but you can help me out by agreeing
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by fawaz050(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
He looks like a thief tho undecided undecided

hope he's not kwurrupt angry
c dis mumu
its a pity u dont no Prof.Oloyode Unilorites go no better sha
I rate him 89% for the job No more magomago Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by DateMynd44(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
naijaforlife:
May Allah SWT grant him the requisite guidance to fulfil his mandate to the admiration and satisfaction of his Creator and and Nigerians in particular, amin. Given his antecedence, Prof. Oloyede would do well, insha Allah.
martineverest:
from ur name,i could tell that he favoured ur religion;i could see y u re supporting him
naijaforlife:
heard he so much favoured the muslim candidates in unilorin. So many christians were denied admission. I personally know of one who scored 240 in lamb and 70 in postutme but wasn't admitted to a less competitive course but rather a muslim with a low score was admitted.
I'm perceiving the man to be a religious fanatic

5 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by fawaz050(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
martineverest:

Is either your cousin dresses indecently or An Olodo who likes to buy her way out

cos he ably championed war against indecent dressing and dubious practices

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by ETILA100(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ahmed0336:
wetin dey work u self? undecided
na tiger head ba3

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by canalily(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ukachukwu na the same people o o o o ! !!shocked but wait make i ask u oga, waiting GEJ potrait still de do for ur backundecided u and Ojerinde who go better or mean passundecided pls allow every Jambite to de score from 300 and aboveangry u hearundecided wink
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by vic155: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hmmm very soon they will say he is Yoruba muslim......
He's from Abekuta...therefore is ××× influence.
He's APC...
PMB can't pleased all perhaps appointment are given based on credibility, loyalty, and aquintance. No government will just give you appointment without knowing ur capability. God bless my country
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by fawaz050(m): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
realbee:
This might end up as the best appointment Buhari will make during his tenure. Jamb definitely need a sweeping reform. I hope Oloyede will be able to enforce the needed change in the current epileptic online exams. He started the computer based testing system in Unilorin (the first in Nigeria). And he is a no nonsense man. He reduced cultism in Unilorin to zero and implemented rules that force all staff, both teachings and non-teaching to sit up and perform their duties effectively. Perfect fit for sure.
I swear i wish people knew this man

3 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by ladyF(f): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
its lady f again everywhere very catchy and i would want to know you more but i sensed you wont oblige so am doing some ground detective work but you can help me out by agreeing
lol detective work say wetin na? grin it's not that serious. Ayam not hiding from anybody.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

lol detective work say wetin na? grin it's not that serious. Ayam not hiding from anybody.
really so we can be friends
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by martineverest(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2016
FuckMynd44:
heard he so much favoured the muslim candidates in unilorin. So many christians were denied admission. I personally know of one who scored 240 in lamb and 70 in postutme but wasn't admitted to a less competitive course but rather a muslim with a low score was admitted.
I'm perceiving the man to be a religious fanatic
absolutely true....my cousin got 68 in jamb,she was refused admision.not until my aunt help her contact a professor in the school....he successfully made d school an islamic one
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 02, 2016
great indeed
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by ladyF(f): 12:06am On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
really so we can be friends
Anybody can be anybody's friend dear. Free world it is. wink
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Swazzkid(m): 12:10am On Aug 02, 2016
Kenzico:
I thank God for this recent development!

It seems his predecessor was all about being CLUELESS

But the Geezer is too Mean undecided
note : is not only d predecessor dat is confused
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by cnsprince76: 12:14am On Aug 02, 2016
It was the turn of the South Eastern region but he appointed a south westerner to replace a South westerner. 97% & 5%working.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by DarkLover: 12:14am On Aug 02, 2016
Humans can never be contented with whatever they are presented with, whether a muslim, a northerner or even a pagan, does it really matter? I think what matters is their efficiency in their respective portfolios. A southern muslim is appointed and there are still cries, nawa with our mentality in this country oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / New Score Grading And CGPA System In Nigerian Universities / 15 Possible Questions You May Come Across During Your Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.