Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede (2433 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by TheLastIdiot: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
I keep dreaming of this beautiful Nollywood damsel! Out of 7 days in every week, I take 4 to 5 days in dreaming of her boobs. Pls is dis normal? I don't mind doing yahoo-yahoo so dat I wuld make good money to marry her.
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by TamedWolf90: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Your moniker says it all

Debbywills, come in??

1 Like

Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by henry11007(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
hmmmmmmmm
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
lol
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
What more can I say?

The only good thing is, you are the last of your kind
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by Debbywills(f): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Your moniker says it all

Debbywills, come in??

Tammy, I'm here. Good day!
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by TheLastIdiot: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Abeg see boobi

Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by TheLastIdiot: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ah fit die for dis babe o! Ah go die o!

Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by TheLastIdiot: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Your moniker says it all

Debbywills, come in??
I've sense than u!
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by ShayGirl(f): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Idiotic display is allowed thoughundecided
What else havent we seen on NL ?
with moniker like TheLastIdiot, u won't want to fall hand now...Issokay!!gringringrin
Lastmumu, TheLastIdiot, only God knows d next related moniker..tongue
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by TheLastIdiot: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
lilyqueen:
lol
u fine o but I love Yvonne Jegede more than u!
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
u fine o but I love Yvonne Jegede more than u!

Don't worry, she is waiting for you
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by missstella(f): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
Ah fit die for dis babe o! Ah go die o!
Please go and die so dt they won't be anytin like idiot again
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by TamedWolf90: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Debbywills:

Tammy, I'm here. Good day!

Same to you beautiful, how you doing?? Still expecting your reply on the other side...

Can you please always add kinginvahala to your votes?? Just noticed it when you voted
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by TamedWolf90: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
I've sense than u!

Lols, ok o
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by Debbywills(f): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Same to you beautiful, how you doing?? Still expecting your reply on the other side...

Can you please always add kinginvahala to your votes?? Just noticed it when you voted

I won't vote for him. Sorry sweetie smiley.. I'll vote for you wink

I'll sure reply it. Good day!
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by TamedWolf90: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Debbywills:

Ok o.. Your choice but I would have been for me too.. .

BTW, how does one create a diary
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by Debbywills(f): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Ok o.. Your choice but I would have been for me too.. .

BTW, how does one create a diary

I haven't done one myself.
Lol. Contest next year
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by TamedWolf90: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Debbywills:

I haven't done one myself.
Lol. Contest next year

I will if you will contest too.. ..what do think?? King and Queen?
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by KINGinVAHALA: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Debbywills:

*crying*
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by KINGinVAHALA: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Alpha I have caught you today, so you know such a beauty and you have always hidden her? viewing her dp brought butterflies to my troubling heart, a problem she caused for refusing to vote me. @tamedwolf90
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by Debbywills(f): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

*crying*

Lol. Sorry. Take handkerchief.... smiley
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by KINGinVAHALA: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
lilyqueen:

Don't worry, she is waiting for you

Pretty don't mind him, me love you more than Yvonne jegede. You re such a beauty, my heart trembled seeing your dp.
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by KINGinVAHALA: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol. Sorry. Take handkerchief.... smiley

awwww, mogbe... handkerchief? just handkerchief? 50 naira? babe you can do better mehn, was expecting you to offer me your shoulder to lean on in this trying time, solely caused by you.
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by Debbywills(f): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

awwww, mogbe... handkerchief? just handkerchief? 50 naira? babe you can do better mehn, was expecting you to offer me your shoulder to lean on in this trying time, solely caused by you.

Its #100 in my area grin...

Here's my shoulder, lean on It anytime you worried or I put you in a tensed corner grin..

But don't break it biko, it's small grin
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by TamedWolf90: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Alpha I have caught you today, so you know such a beauty and you have always hidden her? viewing her dp brought butterflies to my troubling heart, a problem she caused for refusing to vote me. @tamedwolf90

Hahahhahahahahahaaha, Debby fine no be small...
You don see as I beg her, she no free.. Oya talk to am small but just talk o.. .I no day carry her play...

Debbywills, sweetheart come o, my oga don come o..
Says I hid you, Golden fish no get hiding place nah
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by Debbywills(f): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Hahahhahahahahahaaha, Debby fine no be small...
You don see as I beg her, she no free.. Oya talk to am small but just talk o.. .I no day carry her play...

Debbywills, sweetheart come o, my oga don come o..
Says I hid you, Golden fish no get hiding place nah

Golden Fish Kor, Purple Fish ni grin..
Abeg where you been hide me?
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by TamedWolf90: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Debbywills:

Golden Fish Kor, Purple Fish ni grin..
Abeg where you been hide me?

I no know o.. .the question is where have you been ?
What you doing?? ?

Saw you in that glory thread.. Na better cinema be that
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Pretty don't mind him, me love you more than Yvonne jegede. You re such a beauty, my heart trembled seeing your dp.

Thanks bro
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by Debbywills(f): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I no know o.. .the question is where have you been ?
What you doing?? ?

Saw you in that glory thread.. Na better cinema be that
Lol. I've been on and off Nairaland.
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by TamedWolf90: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol. I've been on and off Nairaland.

Ok o.. . No issues.. .I will keep In touch.. .expecting that stuff.. .

And do take care of yourself inu..

Cc: EmperorLee come and meet Debby...
Re: I Am Madly In Love With Yvonne Jegede by KINGinVAHALA: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
lilyqueen:

Thanks bro

You re welcome sweetheart, hope I can take you to mama someday?

Baby, are you aware of the ongoing Mr Nairaland whose voting is currently ongoing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

D / 10 Of The Sexiest Women You Need To Follow On Snapchat / Ndi Ofe Mmanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.